Fleet Service thread IAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
pj,
MF and DH were removed from the neg committee so NO they won't be in attendance..

thats randy's way of getting a unanimous vote..

They were probably removed from negotiations because their concern is for their own personal political agenda...as ND slate canidates are...instead of looking out for the membership.

Bad time to play politics MF & DH.

New Direction = only for themselves not the Union.

I like that people who don't know keep putting the spin that they left negotiations because they couldn't agree with the TA. Yeah right. Keep spinning it boys.

Those who know.....know &... so do MF & DH.

pj,
MF and DH were removed from the neg committee so NO they won't be in attendance..

thats randy's way of getting a unanimous vote..

They were probably removed from negotiations because their concern is for their own personal political agenda...as ND slate canidates are...instead of looking out for the membership.

I like that people who don't know keep putting the spin that they left negotiations because they couldn't agree with the TA. Yeah right. Keep spinning it boys.

I hope Randy doesnt stop quickly I'd hate for your nose to get broke

btw just hit reply once genius

Political what????

They are not running for anything!

You don't even know who they are. Thats the problem.

We support both of them 100%

Try again Slacker. You're spinning out of control!

Hey shocker,
Why do you always defend cheapsuites? Are you in his covey of S@%t eating crow's.
I won't be in attendance but when cheapsuites goes home, he's going to ask himself
why I only have a few month's of employment left. I guess the belly warmer will retire
and they will fade from the 141 spotlight.

NG-LAX TRAITOR
JR-CLT TRAITOR
PF-PHL TRAITOR
BC- PHL TRAITOR

RR from PHX has a cheapsuites name now.........RR stand for RAILROAD ROTH. Wait til the
boy's in the dessert get knocked off the track.
Also Mother Mary of MCI can help her boy's load the uhaul after the closing letter is sent to Mci
Anyone who lives in one of the 19 cities that could be farmed out, if this rag is ratified, put your houase on the market fast, not much is selling.

SHOCKER SHOCKER SHOCKER,

love to have you back.. SO being the IAM pro that you are . Please explain WHY would a union supposedly wanting to protect jobs would want to throw away

COC language . Language that your sugar daddy supposedly fought really HARD to get in during BK2..

If you carry flood insurance for 20 yrs on your house and the insurance agent calls and says I'll give 200.00 to drop your coverage .. Knowing full well there is a class III hurricane

bearing down on you . would you do it. (I'm sure if sugar daddy told you to you would .) Your nothing but a puppet guess for some folks thats something to be proud of .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

shocker,
As far is MF making it personal .. HE sure as HELL did. HE GAVE HIS WORD TO EVERY ONE IN HIS STATION THAT HE WOULD FIGHT FOR THE MEMBERSHIP.

and that is exactly what he did. Unlike the other 100,000.00 boys.. MF was fighting for a contract that he would also have to live under..

Talked to alot of people who are going to be wearing black tomorrow in support of MF and DH. Will any other stations be showing support?

MS SHOCKER

still waiting for your response to my question . Whats wrong can't get hold of randy to get an answer

Over on the f/a thread they are discussing how AFA filed a grievance against the company for unilaterally changing the terms of their pass agreement, under the guise of 'transition'. AFA just won the arbitration.

The company changed the terms of fleet's pass agreement during transition, too. Did IAM file a grievance, and if so, what was the outcome?

Hey where is Redeye???
I am sure he would know whats up with what happened to MF and DH.

shocker,
As far is MF making it personal .. HE sure as HELL did. HE GAVE HIS WORD TO EVERY ONE IN HIS STATION THAT HE WOULD FIGHT FOR THE MEMBERSHIP.

and that is exactly what he did. Unlike the other 100,000.00 boys.. MF was fighting for a contract that he would also have to live under..
Shocker....O-man is 100% correct with this statement. He made us a promise and being a man of his word he held firm in his beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.