HEY..." DONNIE " ?

I could tell. While most of them oppose abortion, they kind of really DO like the babies once they are here. Very rare for a Catholic to give the 'you shoulda kept your legs together' speech.
Well, maybe that could be a problem!....... Maybe they should!!! But it would seem they have their own problems right now.

Sorry clt, but I disagree. It would seem the liberals never want to take responsibility for their actions. They'd rather kill the baby, or pam it off on the government. When in fact it is their responcablity, both Mother, and "Father"! If they for can't do that, or won't do that, they can always put the child up for adoption. When well they learn? One's personel actions come with consquences! Our problem today is liberals feel the government can, or should, shoulder all their consquences. ......Sorry clt! I don't buy it! I understand there well always be exceptions to that rule, and those should be delt with on an individual bases.
Same way most conservatives feel.

Ahhh,
But YOU didn't Answer the Question about Capital Punishment, did YOU ! !

One is an innocent fetus, the other has committed crimes that our society deemed serious enough to warrant the death penalty.

I'm sorry dumb dumb, were you comparing an innocent fetus with someone who has committed a crime society has deemed severe enough for the death penalty?

This is why no one takes your dumb ass seriously.

Gotta love this.

The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy released a report in February 2016, stating that 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States are paying annually an estimated amount of $11.64 billion in state and local taxes, "on average an estimated 8 percent of their incomes.

So, they pay a whole 1058.18 a year in state and local taxes.

How much do you think it cost to educate their anchor babies?

You think it cost more than 1058.18 a year?
11,640,000,000 / 11,000,000 = 1058.181818181818

1058.181818181818 8% TAXES
13227.27272727273 100% INCOME

Income of 13,227.27

Tell me again how illegals are not driving down wages?

Tell me again how they CONTRIBUTE to our economy?

Again $1058.18 does not even cover the cost of educating their anchor babies.

Last edited:
Saw this floating around on Facebook today Bears.

42671695_318194678760388_1388107548594274304_n.jpg

Reminded me of you.

BINGO... They can always put it up for adoption. How many can I count on you adopting? Great solution by the way.

Edited to add - punishing the baby is such a Republican idea.
Do you really know if I already have?

Do you really know if I already have?
Good for you if you did. Minority babies tend to be harder to get adopted.That minority baby is lucky that you adopted them, because if they WEREN'T adopted by you and other pro lifers, you'd be okay with having them starve.

Oh.

Are minorities adopting those Russian babies?
Not really. Are you? Nice argument though...As soon as minority families, whose households bring in less than the white households, start adopting minority babies, then why should I. I mean, they could always adopt the baby, move to Tulsa and become a bus driver.

Back