HEY..." DONNIE " ?

As soon as minority families, whose households bring in less than the white households, start adopting minority babies, then why should I.
So all minority households bring in less than white households?

None of them can bear the cost of adoption?

They need help. When can I sign you up to adopt a minority baby? AFter all....if it wasn't for your compelling argument that Planned Parenthood was targeting minorites, mama might have got an abortion. But she listened to the same things that YOU agree with. And she had the baby...knowing that you were ready, (somewhat) willing, and able to adopt that child. Don't let her down.

But she listened to the same things that YOU agree with. And she had the baby...knowing that you were ready, (somewhat) willing, and able to adopt that child. Don't let her down.
Nice trek into liberal fantasy land. Let me know when you are ready to come back to reality.

Getting miniority babies adopted out is tough...
Oh really? Tell us about it.
Minority babies tend to be harder to get adopted.
Why is that?
You'll have to ask the person wanting to adopt a Russian baby over a minority baby right here in the states.
Oh.

Are minorities adopting those Russian babies?
As soon as minority families, whose households bring in less than the white households, start adopting minority babies, then why should I.

They need help.
Do they?

Tell us more about how minorities are all poor and unwanted and NEED government intervention in their lives.

Keep manufacturing those victims.

Your Democrat racism is showing.

Oh really? Tell us about it.Why is that?Oh.

Are minorities adopting those Russian babies?So all minority households bring in less than white households?

None of them can bear the cost of adoption?Do they?

Tell us more about how minorities are all poor and unwanted and NEED government intervention in their lives.

Keep manufacturing those victims.

Your Democrat racism is showing.

They won't need any government intervention so long as there are good Republicans like you, who not only talk the talk on saving babies, but also walk the walk. Well...talk about somebody ELSE walking.

They won't need any government intervention so long as there are good Republicans like you, who not only talk the talk on saving babies, but also walk the walk. Well...talk about somebody ELSE walking.
My expectation is people accept the consequences for the choices they make in their life.

It is one thing to be put in a bad situation due to events outside of your control.

It is entirely different when someone already has 5 kids they can't afford and get pregnant again due to poor decision making and irresponsible behavior.

Don't ask me to pity people who keep doing the same stupid thing over and over again simply because our government has enabled them to avoid the consequences of their actions. Especially when I am being asked to pay the cost.

You like to paint the mother as the victim when in fact she is the victimizer. They victimize their children by abortion or by bringing them into poverty, then they victimize the tax payer who has to bear the cost.

Let me ask you this, where in this scenario does she take responsibility?

There is something wrong with our society when you have people doing whatever the hell they want because they know someone else is going to pay the price for their decisions.

Last edited:
My expectation is people accept the consequences for the choices they make in their life.

It is one thing to be put in a bad situation due to events outside of your control.

It is entirely different when someone already has 5 kids they can't afford and get pregnant again due to poor decision making and irresponsible behavior.

You like to paint the mother as the victim when in fact she is the victimizer. They victimize their children by abortion or by bringing them into poverty, then they victimize the tax payer who has to bear the cost.

Let me ask you this, where in this scenario does she take responsibility?

Yep...the mom is the victimizer. Let's withhold food and housing money from her. That'll teach her to keep her legs together. And you're right...she lacked any and all responsibility for not running a financial statement prior to engaging in sex. NOw that we have that out of the way....she's got a baby. And you (and other Republicans) want to punish the baby (who played no role in it's situation) for the actions of the mother. With each passing day, I kind of miss W's "compassionate conservatism". So now that we taught that irresponsible ho a lesson - what do you propose we do with the baby?

Yep...the mom is the victimizer. Let's withhold food and housing money from her. That'll teach her to keep her legs together. And you're right...she lacked any and all responsibility for not running a financial statement prior to engaging in sex. NOw that we have that out of the way....she's got a baby. And you (and other Republicans) want to punish the baby (who played no role in it's situation) for the actions of the mother. With each passing day, I kind of miss W's "compassionate conservatism". So now that we taught that irresponsible ho a lesson - what do you propose we do with the baby?
See my post again it was edited.

And you're right...she lacked any and all responsibility for not running a financial statement prior to engaging in sex.
.......OK.

The Democrat's inclination to delve into the fantastic and the ludicrous when their stupidity is challenged never ceases to amaze me.