IMPRESSIONS OF INCOMPETENCE

All,

A friendly reminder--let's keep personalities out of this--discuss the subject at hand and not individual posters.

And a reminder for some--the ignore button can be very effective.

Thank you.

:up: If USAirways would allow a group of volunteers to clean 1- 767 they would be proud. No pecking order whoever wants to quit bitching come with gloves a pail and be able to give and take direction, I would really like the challenge......................um Let show ourselves that we can make a difference

:up: If USAirways would allow a group of volunteers to clean 1- 767 they would be proud.

Get some self respect. People do not work for free unless they are trying to make themselves feel better about themselves.

If management wanted clean airplanes, they would pay to have them clean. Its not part of the business plan. Cost,cost, and cost.

DENVER,CO

Get some self respect. People do not work for free unless they are trying to make themselves feel better about themselves.

If management wanted clean airplanes, they would pay to have them clean. Its not part of the business plan. Cost,cost, and cost.
Both you and Baja are correct.

Baja is simply saying the whiners and complainers should be willing to grab a pail and do some work, it would help their own lack of self-esteem.

You are correct. If management wants clean airplanes, they will make it so.

I am an advocate of all disabled individuals they too have so much to offer so lets say USAirways is disabled. Let me lead one time and show them that people can inspire. Does Steve Jobs want to go to the end of his life with all the billions of dollars. No you give to the world and for 42 years it has been my world . Maybe I will get the mini Nobel Peace Prize and a ticket to no where and if I had billions I certainly would invest in the education systems in this Country...............................

<SNIP> Thank you for enjoying my photography, N965VJ! Don't forget to quote your sources.
Hey Grasshopper, I didn’t want you to get in trouble with your buds in Tempe, so I didn’t attribute the picture to you. Sorry, I’ll never do that again!

-The dirty worn edges, my luggage grabbed those over from a UA 757 PS First seat.
- The crumbs were in my pocket from that American Eagle ATR 72.
- The grime is actually from a Delta flight and it's just dust.
You mean *you’re* the one going around and messing up all the planes?

That's right, and my conclusion: there's no one I like more than US. ;) What airline is BHOT? WN? RyanAir? NK?

-Kinglobjaw

US isn't the only airline I earned status with. Before I flew US I was with UA and AA for a short period of time. I planned on going through all the majors, but once I tried US, I didn't have any reason to keep trying. I would like to try NW once in the future- just for a DC-9 ride.

-Kinglobjaw

I can think of a lot of things a teenager should be proud of...and a Dividend Miles Card simply isn't one of them.

Real achievement in life involves a whole lot more than an affinity program.

I can think of a lot of things a teenager should be proud of...and a Dividend Miles Card simply isn't one of them.

Thank you SO much, Ms. Buzzkill with the goofy-looking picture! <_<
Leave the young plane-lovin' boy alone! He reminds me of me at his age.

...you keep right on being an airplane/airline geek, young grasshopper. Don't let the Church Lady here drag you down!

Thank you SO much, Ms. Buzzkill with the goofy-looking picture! <_<
Leave the young plane-lovin' boy alone! He reminds me of me at his age.

...you keep right on being an airplane/airline geek, young grasshopper. Don't let the Church Lady here drag you down!

Well, isn't that special? :up:

church_lady.jpg

The affinity card goes along with flying. I love aviation and flying. I love airplanes. I love the brief few seconds of fuel odor when the the engines are turned on. I love everything about flying, and FF card goes along w/ that. I am an airline geek and I am proud of it! I love taking photos of airlines, inside airplanes. Everything about airlines, airplanes and airports I love. This is the last post I'm gong to make this thread, but I have to know? If something makes me genuinely happy and excited, why do you constantly poke me about it? I'm not doing anything bad, I'm not doing drugs or any of that bad stuff. What's so wrong about me liking this airline or PHL airport? If that makes me happy, then let me be happy! It's a hobby- something I enjoy! Some of you think I am young and dumb. It that's how you define me, so be it- then let me being young and dumb, just let me enjoy what I enjoy and don't slap me around for it! You sure have interests of your own, if I so young and dumb can respect and not attack you, why can't you do the same?

Why can't we all just get along?

-Kinglobjaw

Latest posts