July - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, it's good to be home. I would not put giblets, gizzards or liver at the top of my menu choices. Thanks anyway. ;)

PS...Where is EastUS? Is he enjoying a vacation in Nebraska at the Airline Forums farm? Or did he join Jim in Alaska?

When the neighbors invite you over for liver and spinach, its a sign they don't really want you to come over. :rolleyes:

They can ask for DOH all they want. There is a new standard
and it's not DOH. It's McCaskill-Bond

The “fair and equitable” standard contained in the Allengheny-Mohawk LLPs was adopted nearly forty years later as part of the McCaskill-Bond Amendment in the wake of what many believed to be the unfair or inequitable treatment of many former TWA employees after its merger with American. However, what is “fair and equitable” in the eyes of one group of employees party to a merger
may not be considered “fair and equitable” to the other group and is likely to be colored by the specifics of each workforce and the economic circumstances of their respective pre-merger firms. This is especially true when two pre-merger firms have diverging economic prospects and/or different histories.
Every APA pilot on my jump seat wants doh.

I heard he eloped with fodase.

CloudGoat.jpg
goat_surfing_10.jpg

I found these pictures of the honeymoon.

So Parker went to CLT to tell Hummel to pound sand and the NAC started up negotiations to clarify how much sand and where it was exactly to be pounded. Got it.

Don't confuse action with progress or presence with relevance.

If that is the case, how are they or anybody else is going to get DOH when the law says use MB as a means to integrate?

I guess one can always try and see how far they get.
They did not say that they expected DOH. Life is like a box of something........

If that is the case, how are they or anybody else is going to get DOH when the law says use MB as a means to integrate?

I guess one can always try and see how far they get.

McKaskill Bond is much like alpa merger policy. Negotiate first and if that doesn't work, arbitrate. Ucrapa and APA could negotiate an agreement and move on without arbitration.

I don't buy, however, that APA wants anything to do with DOH.

I mean like the West is about about to be carved off like the cancer it is.

Red tie, brief case in hand, bitching about the Nic I see you all at the next job fair.
Carved off, east marginalized either way.

Oh wait. So the west would be carved off without a job. I thought usapa was here to protect all us airways pilots? Are you saying they they do not have the west pilots best intention in mind?

Every APA pilot on my jump seat wants doh.
Sure he does. And everything thinks usapa is the greatest union ever invented. And east pilots are the most smartest and honest and moralist pilots in the world.

Enjoy your little mental time out from reality. Explain one thing to me. What changed thier mind from the TWA merger to this merger? They did not want DOH with TWA but they want DOH with Us Airways?

Go ahead, enlighten me.

Sure he does. And everything thinks usapa is the greatest union ever invented. And east pilots are the most smartest and honest and moralist pilots in the world.

Enjoy your little mental time out from reality. Explain one thing to me. What changed thier mind from the TWA merger to this merger? They did not want DOH with TWA but they want DOH with Us Airways?

Go ahead, enlighten me.
The truth is sometimes hard to grasp, but my statement is true. Your's is childlike.

They can ask for DOH all they want. There is a new standard
and it's not DOH. It's McCaskill-Bond

The “fair and equitable” standard contained in the Allengheny-Mohawk LLPs was adopted nearly forty years later as part of the McCaskill-Bond Amendment in the wake of what many believed to be the unfair or inequitable treatment of many former TWA employees after its merger with American. However, what is “fair and equitable” in the eyes of one group of employees party to a merger
may not be considered “fair and equitable” to the other group and is likely to be colored by the specifics of each workforce and the economic circumstances of their respective pre-merger firms. This is especially true when two pre-merger firms have diverging economic prospects and/or different histories.

Yea lets take that snapshot now.......hugh profits on the East, LAS closed, West doing 24% East flying AMR in Bankruptcy, East hiring..yea snap that!!

NICDOA
NPJB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back