July - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you look yourself in the mirror when you make such an absurd statement? If you suffer financially it is truly your own fault! Unless your physically unable, my god pull yourself up and quit whining! MM!

That would be stupid unless he is rehearsing for a speech, or putting his tie on.

The opposite is true as well. If you are not suffering financially, quit whining about not getting DOH. When you talk about being thrown under the bus, I assume it is a metaphor for financial hardship. Which, according to you is your own fault. Are you upset about the money or the bragging rights of a fourth stripe?

And financial hardship is not always the individual's fault - you speak nonsense.

Gotta luv it, you hurl insults then claim the BPR process is too polluted, and distorted by factionalism, luv the STFU part, very mature, admit it, you want your raise and don't care about anyone but yourself, we get it! MM!

I return insults. Character flaw on my part.

Admit it , you want your raise but prefer to cut your nose off to spite your face. In fact, I'll bet you want your raise more than I want mine.

Still haven't figured out who GS is. Did you mean JS?

That would be stupid unless he is rehearsing for a speech, or putting his tie on.

The opposite is true as well. If you are not suffering financially, quit whining about not getting DOH. When you talk about being thrown under the bus, I assume it is a metaphor for financial hardship. Which, according to you is your own fault. Are you upset about the money or the bragging rights of a fourth stripe?

And financial hardship is not always the individual's fault - you speak nonsense.
It is AMERICA right?, Pleez quote me about, under the bus? You can't because you make up your own BOHEMIAN REALITY as you go! Upset? bout what, it is football season and the NASCAR chase is underway! MM, money or bragging rights? keep posting you get more ridiculous as the red stripe wears on!

It is AMERICA right?, Pleez quote me about, under the bus? You can't because you make up your own BOHEMIAN REALITY as you go! Upset? bout what, it is football season and the NASCAR chase is underway! MM, money or bragging rights? keep posting you get more ridiculous as the red stripe wears on!

Red Stripe - at this hour? Well that certainly splains alot.

Well, I have already spoken to Steve Gay (has not been in a crew news for some time but for a while was there a lot, once with a no usapa tee shirt on), and Bakewell (the rain coat) about their appearance at the crew news and how to make a better impact.

So, let me know how that talk to Robert goes.

Clear's post are typically right on the money. I would say his problem is he thinks usapa can reform from within. He is dead wrong on that one. Too many scoundrels all trying to position themselves as top scab over there. For instance, is it true Parrella, Cleary, Mowery and others have all gone out on disability? I am not saying they are actually fit to fly, but it just seems to convenient that they lose their FPL and take the next get paid to not work position.

First of all, thanks for talking to Steve. I think it may have done some good. On the state of the airline address he didn't call us scumbags once, he just complained about one of the water fountains not working. :blush:

But before I talk to Robert I have to understand what it is about his speech that bothers you. None of you that talked about the PIC answered me about why it matters to you so much. What in his crew news session got to you? I just watched it again and I can't see what is in there that would get to you.

As for clear, yeah sometimes he gets things right. Probably more often than some other westies. But, he also has a tendency to jump in with both feet without looking because of preconceived notions. Like he did with my comments about a possible three way integration. I've corrected him a lot and I can't remember him admitting being wrong.

I don't know enough about the 3 you mention being out on disability to make a comment on it.

We have Gary, they have Robert. US Airways has it's own version of "reality'' TV. Congrats to both.

You never answered me about the PIC. What is it that gets to you. Did they spend your money? Is it just Robert's style and sort of long winded statements that get to you?

We have Gary, they have Robert. US Airways has it's own version of "reality'' TV. Congrats to both.

I've heard the same thing about them. Did Cleary get his extended vacation and is it true Theur is on the sidelines as well? What's one to do after a cushy union job?

Because some pilots Hate2fly. They are like pigeons, you have to throw a rock at them to get them to fly.

I forgot about Theur.....it was probably him and not Mowery that I was thinking about.

Bradford still has a scab job, seems he hates2fly as well.

If you suffer financially it is truly your own fault! Unless your physically unable, my god pull yourself up and quit whining! MM!
The world according to MM........

Everyone needs to get themselves a second, third, and fourth job so he can wear four strips on his arm.

PS.............. I'm suffering so much finanacially that I'm taking September off, enjoy your second job.

The world according to MM........

Everyone needs to get themselves a second, third, and fourth job so he can wear four strips on his arm.

PS smart guy, I'm suffering so much I'm taking September off.
So am I but the company is paying my benefits! Thanx for the compliment! It becomes you! MM!

All the millions of dollars wasted on the NIC, for something that had no chance and to penalize all those senior AWA boys that could have been flying a widebody by now. all because of the junior AFO club. Oh well.

Frankly Luv..there is at most a dozen senior West pilots who might buy into your BS. Maybe 2 or 3 who would have liked to do Europe in the last couple of years before retirement, just to put that feather in their cap. However, the vast majority of all West pilots understand what we are up against and how detrimental the scab union is to their career. You would be better off trying to convince some of the few young junior West pilots to go for the money and allow scabs like Borman and all the post 89 hires to take their position.

Addington and all the millions spent is not the West's fault. So, I just don't see your point. You are saying that the east wasted millions and screwed the senior West pilots out of the widebody, but, they should just role over?

I got a better idea...How about you and the scab union you support stay on LOA93 and waste even more millions chasing an out, while the Nic remains the only system seniority list at LCC. I hear a merger might be coming and we will need a list.

Moral of the story.......sometimes ya just have to make sacrifices to put a scab in their place.

Hey Brat, you seem to be in a bad mood since Robert, "Bob" stuck his foot in his mouth at the CLT crew news.

Seriously, how close are you two? I'm beginning to wonder.

Answer that.

Hey Brat, you seem to be in a bad mood since Robert, "Bob" stuck his foot in his mouth at the CLT crew news.

Seriously, how close are you two. I'm beginning to wonder.

Answer that.

Are you trying to make some cleaver gay reference? If you're interested, sorry I'm straight.

You answer my points, I'll answer yours.

Are you trying to make some cleaver gay reference? If you're interested, sorry I'm straight.

You answer my points, I'll answer yours.

No gay reference, Pi. You've become so defensive with "Bob", you've become a Brat. I'm wondering if you are Robert.

First of all, thanks for talking to Steve. I think it may have done some good. On the state of the airline address he didn't call us scumbags once, he just complained about one of the water fountains not working. :blush:

But before I talk to Robert I have to understand what it is about his speech that bothers you. None of you that talked about the PIC answered me about why it matters to you so much. What in his crew news session got to you? I just watched it again and I can't see what is in there that would get to you.

As for clear, yeah sometimes he gets things right. Probably more often than some other westies. But, he also has a tendency to jump in with both feet without looking because of preconceived notions. Like he did with my comments about a possible three way integration. I've corrected him a lot and I can't remember him admitting being wrong.

I don't know enough about the 3 you mention being out on disability to make a comment on it.

Don't bother watching it a third time on my account, but, it is not what Robert says, it is how Parker reacts.

I am on the same fence as Parker regarding the PIC. I don't care if you guys want to spend your own money trying to figure out what happened.

If Robert wants to talk to the CEO about the PIC, fine. However, what he should understand is that as a usapa supporter and committee member, he has very close to zero credibility regarding morals, integrity, sins..etc. He is basically getting up there and saying, I am a member of, and completely support a group whose entire existence revolves around trying to renege on a binding agreement, and I would like to explain to you why you should be concerned about an agreement that was terminated long before you came on the scene, that I am seeking to make binding on you somehow???

Am I the only guy who sees the hypocrisy in that??

Parker...Kirby....any of the AWA management, have given every indication that they do not respect a single thing out of usapa. I forget the lawyers name, but he downright told Cleary that he was making a fool of himself at the company/workforce meeting. Kirby laughed the LOA93 grievance out of the room. Now Parker shuts down Robert in a crew news.

As far as his evangelical talking style...that is somewhat entertaining or at least his way of being articulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back