July - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not mean to imply that you made it up. I believe that you found it on another forum and passed it on. Thing is, how many stories have you heard since this fight started, from both sides, that turned out to be much ado about nothing? If the implication to me was that maintenance did that on purpose then don't you think someone else may have come to the same conclusion? Maybe someone in the traveling public?

I'm not calling the poster a liar. All of those things may have happened. But he/she lays it on east childishness and by implication, on another group that I feel very strongly couldn't give a rat's rear about our fight.

Somethings need to stay where they are.

Fine.

If you want to get the thread locked or shut down, go ahead.

You won't get an argument out of me.

Anyone want to guess why the CLT Reps are having a domicile meeting before we see the MOU instead of after and why the ousted NAC chairman will be speaking?

A political rally, nothing else. "We're the good guys looking out for you while those other guys are lying scoundrels who are only out to cheat you".

Jim

Reactions: 3 people
Anyone want to guess why the CLT Reps are having a domicile meeting before we see the MOU instead of after and why the ousted NAC chairman will be speaking?
Yes, so we kind find out what lies Hummel and his compass corruption club have been telling us. Don't know anybody but you that would have a problem with wanting to know what's coming our way. Should be fun. Can't wait to hear DiOrio.

Reactions: 4 people
How's being the lowest paid Wide Body Captain working for you?

I know, you and MM don't do this job for the money.
I have not bid a widebody yet, I'm like you taking off the month of August is nice. We love the uniform by the way. ;)

Yes, so we kind find out what lies Hummel and his compass corruption club have been telling us. Don't know anybody but you that would have a problem with wanting to know what's coming our way. Should be fun. Can't wait to hear DiOrio.
Ever since McKee told me he didn't know the results of the Delta Northwest arbitration and that it didn't matter because it was an ALPA arbitration I take what he has to say with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 2 people
It will be fun, see ya there!

Ever since McKee told me he didn't know the results of the Delta Northwest arbitration and that it didn't matter because it was an ALPA arbitration I take what he has to say with a grain of salt.
No problem with that, I take everything around hear with a grain of salt. anyone else go to the AC airshow today, nice day at the beach!!!!

Mechanical Engineer, Cum Laude. 1500 hours B707 Flight Engineer, 2500 hours B707 and DC8 F/O and B737 Type Rating.

The other guy in my interview group whose father worked for Piedmont didn't get hired.

Any other questions?

Explain to me why a furloughed or Reserve East F/O should be valued more than a West Captain on the same airplane.

High school degree, quit college...hated the bullshit, 5,500 hrs instruction,charter, fly by night airmail, member of aerial mapping fraternity (flymappacrappa) and somehow I survived 49 yrs plus in aviation. Just plain good luck I guess.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Move,2 well we now know you are an angry furloughed boy. we waited today for a while some of the boys and myself but you never showed your face. The chicken was very good at Bojangles anyway we missed you.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.