July - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No gay reference, Pi. You've become so defensive with "Bob", you've become a Brat. I'm wondering if you are Robert.

I'm not Robert. I first met him while I was a line boy in high school and he flew a Seneca into the airport. Have known him ever since. He has worked hard trying to make sense of this mess. Some things I've agreed with him on, some I haven't but I wasn't willing to do the work.

Robert and I are a lot different. It probably wouldn't bother him what you think of him.

Now, I answered you without your answers. Why do you care? What has this PIC cost you?

I'm not Robert. I first met him while I was a line boy in high school and he flew a Seneca into the airport. Have known him ever since. He has worked hard trying to make sense of this mess. Some things I've agreed with him on, some I haven't but I wasn't willing to do the work.

Robert and I are a lot different. It probably wouldn't bother him what you think of him.

Now, I answered you without your answers. Why do you care? What has this PIC cost you?

I'm in complete agreement with Nic on this. Robert standing his "high ground" with Parker equates to one alligator trying to climb on another's one's back to see who's on top.

They both live by swamp rules.

Reactions: 3 people
All the millions of dollars wasted on the NIC, for something that had no chance and to penalize all those senior AWA boys that could have been flying a widebody by now. all because of the junior AFO club. Oh well.
Thank you 9 you prove your ignorance every day.

Your obsession with WB is comical. May be an envy thing or compensation for inadequacy.

Have you seen any west pilots on any forum or e mail or open letter complaining about not flying the WB? No! Only in your muddled head.

The hand full of west guys that could fly the WB using DOH are not going to throw 85% of the west pilots under the bus and place them behind furloughed east pilot just so they can possibly fly a WB aircraft. Talk about selfish thinking on your part to even come up with that.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm in complete agreement with Nic on this. Robert standing his "high ground" with Parker equates to one alligator trying to climb on another's one's back to see who's on top.

They both live by swamp rules.

Again no answers. Never mind, you've shown yourself.

However, what he should understand is that as a usapa supporter and committee member, he has very close to zero credibility regarding morals, integrity, sins..etc.

Who is talking to a CEO that has exploited this whole situation and in doing so has lined his pockets. Oh yeah, I see.

I never claimed to have all the answers but I was raised by parents who taught me when you shake a man's hand you don't keep one hand behind your back with fingers crossed.

Good for you. Too bad they didn't teach you to know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. And to not spreading rumors. And if you are going to talk about things, answer the questions you are asked about it.

Come on oh wise one, show the world all you know about our pension and those that crossed their fingers when they shook our hands.

Reactions: 1 person
Good for you. Too bad they didn't teach you to know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. And to not spreading rumors. Come on oh wise one, show the world all you know about our pension and those that crossed their fingers when they shook our hands.

I'm sure that there are other pilots on this board who may disagree with the use of the word "rumor" if you are speaking about my thread.

Who is talking to a CEO that has exploited this whole situation and in doing so has lined his pockets. Oh yeah, I see.

Oh, now hold an a second here.....

Your biggest complaint with me is accusing east of stealing West jobs by exploiting the TA and the NMB rules.

Now, you are excusing Robert because he is talking to another guy exploiting the rules?

You asked what it was that bothered me about Robert's crew news ??"question"?? I did not even bring up the issue that it also looks like he is trying to threaten the CEO with "it looks very bad" and "we are going to release it to the pilots and you are not going to like it" and "morale will suffer".

Talk to the guy...don't talk to the guy...I could not care less...I am just pointing out he comes off as a hypocritical idiot working for a scab union, and anyone outside the usapa sees that for what it is.

Another thing...my opinion is of course biased, but if you read anything relating to the formation of usapa...by anything, I mean any news article..or more pertinent..every court document filed to date.....the reason there is a usapa is because...(from Addington and the 9th)

The East Pilots, who were dissatisfied with the seniority integration proposal ALPA arrived at through the union’s internal
arbitration, led a successful effort to decertify ALPA and
replace it with a new union, US Airline Pilots Association
(“USAPA”).

for the entire outside world, usapa's existence is founded on the hopes of reneging on contractual obligations.

Nobody gives that kind of organization the time of day much less another contract.

Reactions: 7 people
I'm sure that there are other pilots on this board who may disagree with the use of the word "rumor" if you are speaking about my thread.

You're probably right there, rumor was the wrong word.

"7 years of dealing with these children out east is robbing me of my good humor." This followed the line that said an overnight check was signed off. That gives me the impression that the author is saying maintenance intentionally did those things. What is that, a jab? Innuendo?

Your biggest complaint with me is accusing east of stealing West jobs by exploiting the TA and the NMB rules.

Now, you are excusing Robert because he is talking to another guy exploiting the rules?

You asked what it was that bothered me about Robert's crew news ??"question"?? I did not even bring up the issue that it also looks like he is trying to threaten the CEO with "it looks very bad" and "we are going to release it to the pilots and you are not going to like it" and "morale will suffer".

Talk to the guy...don't talk to the guy...I could not care less...I am just pointing out he comes off as a hypocritical idiot working for a scab union, and anyone outside the usapa sees that for what it is.

Another thing...my opinion is of course biased, but if you read anything relating to the formation of usapa...by anything, I mean any news article..or more pertinent..every court document filed to date.....the reason there is a usapa is because...(from Addington and the 9th)

The East Pilots, who were dissatisfied with the seniority integration proposal ALPA arrived at through the union’s internal
(“USAPA”).

for the entire outside world, usapa's existence is founded on the hopes of reneging on contractual obligations.

Nobody gives that kind of organization the time of day much less another contract.

Fine nic, you are entitled to your opinion. At least you answer me.

You're probably right there, rumor was the wrong word.

"7 years of dealing with these children out east is robbing me of my good humor." This followed the line that said an overnight check was signed off. That gives me the impression that the author is saying maintenance intentionally did those things. What is that, a jab? Innuendo?

Pi, I did not make this up and copied the quote and pasted it. I gather from what the author was saying was it's happened before and he is getting fed up. We both may look at the quote and see different things.

(“USAPA”).

This is a quote from the Bradford letter when he was looking for an attorney who would help him get out of an arbitration that was suppose to be binding:

However, he cautioned, the language you use in setting up your new union and how you go about talking and writing about your solutions to this award can be used against you. You need to stress he positives of the new union and not dwell on the award. Don't give the other side a large body of evidence that the sole reason for the new union is to abrogate an arbitration, the Nicolau award, that in the opinions of most judges, should be allowed to stand due to no gross negligence or fraud.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Reactions: 1 person
Pi, I did not make this up and copied the quote and pasted it. I gather from what the author was saying was it's happened before and he is getting fed up. We both may look at the quote and see different things.

I did not mean to imply that you made it up. I believe that you found it on another forum and passed it on. Thing is, how many stories have you heard since this fight started, from both sides, that turned out to be much ado about nothing? If the implication to me was that maintenance did that on purpose then don't you think someone else may have come to the same conclusion? Maybe someone in the traveling public?

I'm not calling the poster a liar. All of those things may have happened. But he/she lays it on east childishness and by implication, on another group that I feel very strongly couldn't give a rat's rear about our fight.

Somethings need to stay where they are.

Frankly Luv..there is at most a dozen senior West pilots who might buy into your BS. Maybe 2 or 3 who would have liked to do Europe in the last couple of years before retirement, just to put that feather in their cap. However, the vast majority of all West pilots understand what we are up against and how detrimental the scab union is to their career. You would be better off trying to convince some of the few young junior West pilots to go for the money and allow scabs like Borman and all the post 89 hires to take their position.

Addington and all the millions spent is not the West's fault. So, I just don't see your point. You are saying that the east wasted millions and screwed the senior West pilots out of the widebody, but, they should just role over?

I got a better idea...How about you and the scab union you support stay on LOA93 and waste even more millions chasing an out, while the Nic remains the only system seniority list at LCC. I hear a merger might be coming and we will need a list.

Moral of the story.......sometimes ya just have to make sacrifices to put a scab in their place.
It' was a choice skippy, and way more than 2 or 3, remember you boy crying to Parker Air China ring a bell, and now there seem to a great deal of dissention among you westies especially AWAPA and the Leonidas boys. How's that NIC list working for these days? :lol: :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.