June - IAM Fleet Service Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that having no agc in phx for the last 3 yrs and now getting one thats only an hour away
just isn't fair and we in phx expressed that the other day when he acted like he was doing us a
favor by just being an hour away. the membership in phx is like 800 and we feel we should
have an agc that is more accesible and would think phl would want there own agc as well

Correct me if I am wrong here but 4 years ago, the ND assigned PHX an AGC, I think it was MH. Then PHX wanted their own in RR, so they got that. He couldn't handle the job, so it went to MC, and we all know where that went. Now that PHX actuall has an AGC, it is a problem? Why couldn't PHS's own GC meet him and walk the breakrooms with him? That is what yuo really should be asking.

Reactions: 2 people
Roabilly you are good campaign manager for 141Rising. PJ you surprise me talking #### and hearsay about DL. If you really wanted to you could call him in CLP anytime and ask him about the lies your spreading.

niblet,

Are you so sure that they are lies? Lets ask some other people that were involved in that fiasco shall we? Is there anybody here that can shed light on DL's antics when he was LL prez, and when he resigned as LL prez? Other than DL that is?

niblet,

Are you so sure that they are lies? Lets ask some other people that were involved in that fiasco shall we? Is there anybody here that can shed light on DL's antics when he was LL prez, and when he resigned as LL prez? Other than DL that is?

pjirish317,

A fellow candidate on the Leadership for Progress Team and the one who took over as Grievance Committe Chair in PIT when I transferred to JAX years ago knows all the details concerning DL and the financial business / state of affairs of the local in PIT. He was elected President of the local after the DL term of office or resignation. From what I have gathered from him the accusations leveled against DL are in fact true and with merit. Unfortunately he is not a member on this site. Likewise, he does not want to use this information and insight into DL's past history for fear it would be interpreted as campaign bashing. The Leadership for Progress Team has tried to avoid this type of campaigning. Local Lodge financial reports, minutes from meetings, bills reported for lost time and ultimately the financial state of affairs of the local in PIT, while DL served as President, are irrefutable. I am hopeful our members in PHX are aware of who they are voting for.

ograc

It may be MM from Las the replacement AGC for MC who resigned. If thats who it is I was very impressed with him. He's very energetic and has educated himself on Union matters.

That is who I was talking about. I guess it was just me, Baby. He just came off to me, to be a know it all. Maybe he is, in a good way.

That is who I was talking about. I guess it was just me, Baby. He just came off to me, to be a know it all. Maybe he is, in a good way.

I could see how that could come across, but I have a much more serious agenda. Maybe you could help. We need to bring back Shocker. That's whats missing here. If you know
where the little guy is maybe you could give some encouragement. All right everybody that's online shout with me: SHOCKER...SHOCKER...SHOCKER...SHOCKER!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I could see how that could come across, but I have a much more serious agenda. Maybe you could help. We need to bring back Shocker. That's whats missing here. If you know
where the little guy is maybe you could give some encouragement. All right everybody that's online shout with me: SHOCKER...SHOCKER...SHOCKER...SHOCKER!!!

He is a she Bagfather...and she is on one of the Tickets

And BTW......Welcome back

You know its election time when the " BagFather" is in the house

You boys flatter me. I hate to disappoint, but I'm not who you think I am. Baby, I haven't even given a thought to who to vote for. You know I wouldn't be afraid to tell you who earned my support. I'm afraid I've lost my passion.......for the political games. I have missed you all, especially you Baggy!

pjirish317,

A fellow candidate on the Leadership for Progress Team and the one who took over as Grievance Committe Chair in PIT when I transferred to JAX years ago knows all the details concerning DL and the financial business / state of affairs of the local in PIT. He was elected President of the local after the DL term of office or resignation. From what I have gathered from him the accusations leveled against DL are in fact true and with merit. Unfortunately he is not a member on this site. Likewise, he does not want to use this information and insight into DL's past history for fear it would be interpreted as campaign bashing. The Leadership for Progress Team has tried to avoid this type of campaigning. Local Lodge financial reports, minutes from meetings, bills reported for lost time and ultimately the financial state of affairs of the local in PIT, while DL served as President, are irrefutable. I am hopeful our members in PHX are aware of who they are voting for.

ograc

Please. First off DL is not a golfer. And hearsay is hearsay. Dont let the lies or liars cloud the waters. Ograc you disappoint me too. I thought you were better than that. I suggest you call the Local in PIT 1044 and talk to the S.T. Hes even a grand lodge auditor and would give you better insight. And please do ask for financial reports from the Local.

Niblet,
You know me and you know I do not choose to run a negative campaign against any of the other candidates in order to get elected. The fact of the matter is our team, along with the members in PIT have known about this DL history for some time. We chose not to bring it up because we believed it could be percieved as negative campaigning. The issue was raised by other members on this forum. Their level of interest and pursuit of the truth regarding this issue remains to be seen. Elections and subsequent accountability are at hand for all. This is inclusive of TN,DL, you and I. I firmly believe and would think you would agree on running on your own track record. With that being said... TN and DL must do the same. The membership is in the process of deciding who they will vote for. Everything remains on the table until then. The members throughout the system are entitled to answers. Especially, in stations such as PHX, PHL, JAX and countless others who are seeking better representation from the district than what they have experienced the past 4 years.
ograc

Reactions: 1 person
You boys flatter me. I hate to disappoint, but I'm not who you think I am. Baby, I haven't even given a thought to who to vote for. You know I wouldn't be afraid to tell you who earned my support. I'm afraid I've lost my passion.......for the political games. I have missed you all, especially you Baggy!

don’t wory bff ill teach u flatter
and im not who u think i am baby!
when the clock striks june
u will change ur tune!

So I hear that a coulpe of occupy candidates defaced union property in the union office in PHX. This can't be true can it? Was it GA and GG? Is that all that they got? Because from what I hear they can't even write a grievance, but hey that's why they are going to have an "in-house" attorney to handle such mundane things as writing a grievance right?

iam.JPG

Here is just some of what was done. Pretty childish really, but still defacing union property.

Reactions: 3 people
So I hear that a coulpe of occupy candidates defaced union property in the union office in PHX. This can't be true can it? Was it GA and GG? Is that all that they got? Because from what I hear they can't even write a grievance, but hey that's why they are going to have an "in-house" attorney to handle such mundane things as writing a grievance right?

pj,
Desperate actions from a desperate ticket. They do seem to have PHX mislead though. Of course many in PHX know nothing of the history of some of the candidates on the team. Hopefully, they will do some research in the coming weeks.
ograc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts