June - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The law, boy wonder, demands that parties to a contract such as our TA abide by its terms. The law, oh verbose one, doesn't care whether said parties like it.

In other words, in response to the following; you honestly have nothing to offer: "Fine. Show us all, whether you like it or not, where the law has irrevocably ruled the nic to be something not still in dispute....?"

It's one thing to set the tone and keep the flight deck civil. It is quite another to tolerate a situation so completely wrong and out of hand by doing nothing. These captains have probably suffered the most on the east with stagnated pay and benefits from a bankruptcy era. We hear nothing about any attempts to change things for the better over there.

Ames,
Perhaps common sense prevails and you get it , " if it walks like a duck ".
Trader is a tiny fraction traitor whose only integrity lies within his and his Dad,s own mind reference past sli with Piedmont .
Obviously the majority of Easties hold an opposite view of St. Nic.

FA

I am still waiting for an example of a west newhire being placed in front of an eastie with 15 years of solid service. Or were you "blindly following" the union mantra when posting that.

Ok fine. For purely educational purposes; if you're unhappy with that; you do the homework and show us the maximum inequity involved with placing an AWA new hire over an east person. This should be amusing.

Ok fine. For purely educational purposes; if you're unhappy with that; you do the homework and show us the maximum inequity involved with placing an AWA new hire over an east person. This should be amusing.

Maybe soon when usapa no longer exists as a CBA, along with it's corrupt founders known as steve bradford/cleary/ed bular/al hemingway/company appeasement/ect.....You can take your so-called-inequity and STICK IT where the sun-don't-shine, eastus1.

OTTER

Maybe soon when usapa no longer exists as a CBA, along with it's corrupt founders known as steve bradford/cleary/ed bular/al hemenway/company appeasement/ect.....You can take your so-called-inequity and STICK IT where the sun-don't-shine, eastus1.

OTTER

Once again proving my point. Cut from the same cloth. (at least most of you are)

I've asked the question before and don't remember getting an answer. How did Piedmont, Allegheny, US Air, US Airways, Eastern, Trump, PSA, Mohawk, Lake Central and Empire all manage to find the same type of person, at different times? Perhaps if you would remove your head from your rear and wipe your eyes you could see.

I've asked the question before and don't remember getting an answer. How did Piedmont, Allegheny, US Air, US Airways, Eastern, Trump, PSA, Mohawk, Lake Central and Empire all manage to find the same type of person, at different times? Perhaps if you would remove your head from your rear and wipe your eyes you could see.
It's called mob mentality, east infection, scum begets scum and multiplys. Luckily the west is immune, and if thinks workout usairways will soon be nothing but a horrible temporary stain in this industry's history.

Well Fodase, I got your narrowed down to about one in three West guys who have the knowhow and talent for that, and I might recognize the vocals.

Pretty good...but unless you actually are Time Warner...I am thinking not the right logo to use....did I miss something and it was a spoof logo??

Maybe a few "funny" photos of the scabs embedded in the video..... maybe Parella picking her nose or something......or borrow Move2CLT's avatar.

Pretty good rant there clear. I agree with a lot of it. With that in mind, I'm sure you took Eric Ferguson to task when he said that Cleary was the best thing for WEST pilots, right?

I spoke to eric about that, and voiced my objection to support of a Cleary as a candidate.

But, politics is politics, and who did Cleary run off to have a secret DFW meeting with??......well not so secret because Ferguson leaked it immediately.

Having Cleary in office running amok filing that NYC case was ...well lets just say neutral for the West..... and a huge failure for the east.

Maybe a few "funny" photos of the scabs embedded in the video..... maybe Parella picking her nose or something......or borrow Move2CLT's avatar.

Or maybe some pictures of guys in a US uniform, in violation of certain policies? Come on nic, you are smarter than this.

I spoke to eric about that, and voiced my objection to support of a Cleary as a candidate.

But, politics is politics, and who did Cleary run off to have a secret DFW meeting with??......well not so secret because Ferguson leaked it immediately.

Having Cleary in office running amok filing that NYC case was ...well lets just say neutral for the West..... and a huge failure for the east.

Thanks for doing that. I might have voted for him if not for that. Maybe.

Cleary and crew did us ALL a major disservice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back