June - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move2??? are you going to join the festivities in CLT? I may even make a guest appearance, my favorite dish for you will be served. Goats Head Stew. I hear East1 will be providing the goat cheese, and PI will be bringing a goat hair suit for you when you pass through, and then head back to the desert. Luv9 will be bringing the Boone Mountain Oysters.

Reactions: 2 people
As I mentioned before, I've been doing a bit of work for the APA regarding our contract. I can tell you that USAPA is already shutout.

With Hummer's most recent letter, you can read the desperation in his writing when it comes to USAPAs involvement in the process. The company could care less whether or not USAPA is involved and it's obvious they prefer they disappear.

The APA and Parker are working together against Horton and Horton is losing.

And as for exiting under Horton's plan, every pundit out there has stated that AA cannot computer and grow at the same time. They just don't have the money for it and they all expect AA to back in bankruptcy within 5 years.

Doing APA work. Sure. Horton is going to easily ice Parker and the Franke Team. Parker was absolutely stupid to jump the mark and go up against Horton. The APA wants nothing to do with LCC or Parker, or your miserable labor quagmire. They know the best thing to do is stand alone and bring their own back to work. They have no need for a goat herder from the desert. They absolutely know the division your group would create. They would use your Leonidas as purely a model to not replicate, devoid of any usefullness.

Reactions: 3 people
Doing APA work. Sure. Horton is going to easily ice Parker and the Franke Team. Parker was absolutely stupid to jump the mark and go up against Horton. The APA wants nothing to do with LCC or Parker, or your miserable labor quagmire. They know the best thing to do is stand alone and bring their own back to work. They have no need for a goat herder from the desert. They absolutely know the division your group would create. They would use your Leonidas as purely a model to not replicate, devoid of any usefullness.
August 17th. Counting down. A year since you proclaimed your Move2Clt. A year of stagnation.

They must of let the inmates out of the asylum in CLT today....9-piece is quoting himself and Claxcrotch is quoting himself and replying...

Jim

Hate to interrupt the party but can one of you tell me what the proper procedure or time frame for pulling the ground air off the aircraft is? I've been told in the past the the ramp isn't supposed to pull the air until 10 mins prior to departure yet lately they've been pulling the air off at 30 mins prior....just as we are starting to board passengers and it's 100 degrees outside. That's too soon in this heat IMO.

Well, the APU is to be started 20 mins prior.....no word if that is 20 prior to the 10 prior or just 20 prior....the ground air...grnd power...chocks...should not be pulled until the flightdeck gives the okay....but in this airline where doors are opened with engines running and the f/a's are in command just no telling when the ramp will pull the grnd power now is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts