June - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 No, but I see why some West think so.

2 Some are funny but they are counter productive.

3 No, 15 seconds was all I could take, and no.

I did call Move2CLT an idiot for posting here a message from another East pilot on another board (including using his full name) without permission. Then he lied about having permission.

I also PMed him and told him using the picture of the East pilot involved in the PHX hotel incident has over the line.

Thanks for the honest answers and although I sometimes disagree with you, I've always felt you were consistent in your beliefs. I cannot see how any west pilot would feel that way about #1, but hey, that's me.

I like Eric's videos. Particularly the one in which he plays the banjo. Making phone calls from his own phone...yep..stupid..and not just because he used his own phone, but also because it was the amateur way of going about what he wanted to accomplish.......making videos, one highlighting his musical talent....a little immature and a tad egotistical...but that is what I like about them.....they are silly jabs at a non-functioning union that is just as immature and certainly has its share of egomaniacs.

Back to Fodase's video...I really do not care for the genre...but I absolutely love the fact that there is all this underlying talent amongst our ranks. Some time ago a poster asked if it looked unprofessional or something like that, to have these pilots carrying guitars on their rollaboards. I know a couple West guys who do this, and even a few who do not, I have heard them play, and if you ever heard them play that guitar you would be blown away with their talent. I am no Lars Ulrich fan or crusader (Metallica drummer who was/is very vocal against copyright infringement and file sharing) but I also do not think Fodase should use others trademarks, so I mentioned that in my post, but I did not want to be discouraging because I like the fact that we have people expressing themselves...though the arts.

Thanks for the answer. I think the youtube videos are childish and embarrassing. If they were on a private website it might be different.

Pretty good...but unless you actually are Time Warner...I am thinking not the right logo to use....did I miss something and it was a spoof logo??

You missed nothing. The user had not the slightest right to use/steal the logo without permission, nor likewise the Dreamworks background....but really; why should having absolutely no right to to steal something, but doing so anyway, serve to surprise anyone here? Yes indeed...you've certainly a rare amount of amazing "talent" out your way you can be properly proud of.........

I can't speak to more than the intro portions, as I was done dealing with teenaged noise in the home many years ago, and have little tolerance for it anymore...and those, then mere boys, could at least express themselves with far more subtlety...

I did call Move2CLT an idiot for posting here a message from another East pilot on another board (including using his full name) without permission. Then he lied about having permission.

I also PMed him and told him using the picture of the East pilot involved in the PHX hotel incident has over the line.

I also remember not giving a sheet about what you thought or the fact that you were under the mistaken impression that I didn't get permission.

And I think I replied to his PM that I didn't give a rat's ass what he thought was over the line.

So it all balances out.

I also remember not giving a sheet about what you thought or the fact that you were under the mistaken impression that I didn't get permission.

And I think I replied to his PM that I didn't give a rat's ass what he thought was over the line.

So it all balances out.
Aquagreen said you did not have permission.

I don't give a rat's *ss what you think either, just pointing out that there are *ssholes on both sides.

There's your balance.

Thanks for the honest answers and although I sometimes disagree with you, I've always felt you were consistent in your beliefs.

"I've always felt you were consistent in your beliefs."

Regardless of our polar opposite viewpoints on the nic; I believe that of Jake as well.

You must have missed my question. Did you get around to reading the NTSB report on 1549? I provided a link. Need it again?

Pi brat, you've an arrogant link to a group that in my 20000+ hours of flying....never ever wanted to be LINKED to you and your kind.

If any pax's were killed on flight 1549, the NTSB report would have a different outcome.

OTTER

Pi brat, you've a arrogant link to a group that in my 20000+ hours of flying...I don't and never ever wanted to be LINKED to.

If any pax's were killed on flight 1549, the NTSB report would have a different outcome.

OTTER

Speaking of an arrogant...umm..."link": For purely the sake of argument; let's assume a less happy outcome and the tragic loss of someone onboard, with nothing else changed. Exactly how, and concerning what specific areas, would the report on the crew's actions "have a different outcome"?

I'm certain we'd all still eagerly love to hear what YOU would have done "better".......?

You've zero timidity when referencing " my 20000+ hours of flying", so,...don't be the least bit bashful about sharing your wisdom here..........? I, for one, am ready to be properly dazzled...perhaps even left utterly awestruck... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back