June - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wings look here, I know plenty of mechanics that are retired using it and I would bet Jim aka Boeing Boy would know a lot about it.

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=187948,00.html

That is my point......we are a far back burner issue in the politics of the justice system.

The 9th kicked the can down the road. The "thorny issue" is just that,,,,"thorny"...nobody wants to touch it, and they don't have too, so they don't.
Not to worry. If the time comes and we still don't have a ruling. Parker can make the choice. After reading the companies brief we all know how he would decide.

Since usapa will no longer be the bargaining agent the east pilot opinion or demand will have no meaning. Parker will be dealing with the APA and they could care less about anything that might even get close to a DFR line.

Reactions: 2 people
Here we go. The officers of usapa are getting into the act now. From the latest officer update

There has been a great deal of information released about the proposed takeover of American Airlines by US Airways.

Who is saying who bought who? I believe you east guys accused the west that we were going to say it. Well here is the east leadership.

How is it tha us air is taking over AMR because Parker is driving the merger, bringing the money and will be the CEO. But in the AAA merger Parker drove the merger, the money and remained the CEO but somehow you bought us?

Bean,

I read all your post and have gathered your intelligent and reasonable.
Was above alcohol induced as every sentence was either very subjective or flat out wrong?
All seemed to be stated as fact except
1st two weak rhetorical questions.

FA

Am I that predictable? Crown Royal on the rocks was the culprit.

I stand by the fact that creating USAPA was a really bad idea. Or at least staffing it with the people who put DOH in the constitution, got us parked, and got us injunctioned, was a bad idea.

Have a good night,

Bean

Reactions: 1 person

I stand by the fact that creating USAPA was a really bad idea. Or at least staffing it with the people who put DOH in the constitution, got us parked, and got us injunctioned, was a bad idea.

Have a good night,

Bean

Bean,

There's the intelligent humility I like!
Good nite as well

FA

Move,

You infer you have info the board doesn't have.
Can you spare a clue?

FA

The info is everywhere if you'd actually digest what's out there.

APA's vote doesn't matter a damn as to where this merger goes. Horton's plan, which BTW is EXACTLY the same 4 corners BS he laid out in 2009 and failed miserably with it, now is being presented yet again. The only difference this time is that he needs labor to take a serious cut for it to work.

Now that he's giving #### back to make the APA happy, his plan is started to look more and more like his original plan from 2009 minus the much needed labor concessions.

Parker laughs as the APA backs Horton into a corner and the creditors shake their heads in disgust.

Hey Move we all no you are the biggest idiot on the board but you are very
entertaining
to us all,, we all want ot meet you guys soon in PHX we would have a good time I promise will even buy drinks and dinner!!!!!

Dude, you're literally one step above Claxon and MM so I's STFU if I were you. The following sentence you just wrote calling me an idiot says it all:

"Hey Move we all no you are the biggest idiot..."

Classic eastie move. LMAO! Do you need me to point it out exactly?

Oh, and I've got dinner for you if you're interested - just open your mouth really wide and close your eyes...

Reactions: 4 people
The info is everywhere if you'd actually digest what's out there.

APA's vote doesn't matter a damn as to where this merger goes. Horton's plan, which BTW is EXACTLY the same 4 corners BS he laid out in 2009 and failed miserably with it, now is being presented yet again. The only difference this time is that he needs labor to take a serious cut for it to work.

Now that he's giving #### back to make the APA happy, his plan is started to look more and more like his original plan from 2009 minus the much needed labor concessions.

I agree with most of your post. On the surface it looks like the APA used us to get a better deal, and in a way they did...in the interim. But I also believe they found DP's presentation very compelling. AA doesn't have a plan that will sustain them without a higher revenue stream. If there is one thing we've learned and learned well, you CANNOT shrink yourself into profitability. Lord knows our airline tried and we all know how that turned out. The APA needed a deal to keep the judge from abrogating their contract in the short term. Now they have it. IMO, the merger is alive and well at this point. We will see how it turns out.

USAPA is negotiating through APA. Kirby was pretty plain at the PHX crew news. We are going to end up on AA's green book whether we like it or not. We need to get the best deal and protections we can, but we are not going to stop this bus by standing in front of it. We sink or swim based on our ability to convince the APA, in partnership, to seek the protections we feel are important. If this new USAPA leadership gets an obstructionist label, they run the risk of a complete shutout and the injunction makes it impossible to do anything about it.

Just my Sunday morning opinion.

Driver...

Have a good night,

Bean

HA HA HA. Look at Move2Clt join date. Almost a year. Still no move to CLT. So USAPA was a great idea. Keeps the goat herder in the desert. USAPA, works good, lasts a long time. All you need to do to gauge the frustration level you have created by stopping their Nicolau is to read the tantrums here. You have absolutely stymied their plan. Keep up the good work until they come off their ridiculous position and get real. Nic4us Cleardirect and especially NoMove2Clt are coming unglued.
August 17 2011- the date Move2Clt arrived? Has there been a move? Nice work USAPA! Let's plan a big celebration here on that date!

Reactions: 3 people
Dude, you're literally one step above Claxon and MM so I's STFU if I were you. The following sentence you just wrote calling me an idiot says it all:

"Hey Move we all no you are the biggest idiot..."

Classic eastie move. LMAO! Do you need me to point it out exactly?

Oh, and I've got dinner for you if you're interested - just open your mouth really wide and close your eyes...
This is not the place to advertise you sexual preference.

Man, I was looking at your avatar - Borman is one fat m-f'er. I once watched him sweat while he was simply standing.

Shouldn't be long before his heart gives out.

Speaking of fat m-fer, did you see that fat scab in the PHX crew news video? He was crying about the staffing and was told about the high sick calls out in circle jerk land. Are you guys doing a job action? I saw one of your clowns leaving the gate with both engines running in CLT. Yep, you guys are doing a job action! LMFAO.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts