DL ATL-EYW MAY 5>4 JUN 5>4 JUL 5>4
DL ATL-MAN APR 1.0>0.9 MAY 1.0>0.8
Start delayed
*DL ATL-MXP MAY 0.3>0
*DL ATL-VCE MAY 0.3>0
*DL JFK-CPH MAY 0.3>0
*DL JFK-IST MAY 0.3>0

*DL LGA-IAD MAR 0.8>0 APR 0.7>0 MAY 0.7>0 JUN 0.7>0 JUL 0.7>0
DL LGA-DAY JAN 1.4>0.8 FEB 1.6>0.9 APR 1.7>0.9 MAY 1.7>0.8 JUN 1.7>0.9 JUL 1.7>0.9
DL LGA-ROC JAN 5>4

Reactions: 2 people
congratulations. You have now discovered that every other airline makes adjustments on a weekly basis to their schedules.

Your post says nothing beyond the week in and week out process of schedule changes and the monthly cuts that happen on a regular basis.

because you post routine schedule changes in some hope of eliciting a response from someone who doesn't understand the context?

Would you also like to find bank balances of each airline and post them throughout the month as well?

Airlines all release capacity guidance which indicates what they intend to do on a longer term basis; routine schedule changes that cover a couple months here or there have little to no meaning except for those who live in the weeds.

Reactions: 3 people
In your lame, overzealous attempt to attack and discredit DL you make yourself look like a fool in the process. All airlines continually review route performance and make capacity and schedule adjustments. DL just happened to go through the EU markets this most recent load, give it up.

Josh

Gee all I did was post flight reductions, I didnt say a word.

You all are way to obsessed with me.

WorldTraveler said:
Your post says nothing..
...Just like clockwork...

737823 said:
In your lame, overzealous attempt to attack and discredit DL you make yourself look like a fool in the process.
..And oh look! It's his sidekick right behind him.

...And yet another thread on the DL board gets strangled...

These threads are pretty lively over at A.net. Would be nice if we could try the equivalent here. Just once.

You two suck.

039645115251lg.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Great Post Kev.

I even just posted facts with no opinion and the bobsy twins have to attack.

If we are looking for a data dump, we can go to the other site to begin with. Better yet, we can go to
http://airlineroute.net/ since it is data only and virtually no comment.

If all you can do is cut and paste links and articles and copy schedule data that has no analysis or meaning, then there is nothing lost if the thread goes nowhere.

8+ hours later you have yet to tell us what you intend by posting random schedule data and why you haven't done the same thing for every other airline.

Eight hours later and all you have done is denounce the factual data post of flight reduction. If it was flight increase the board would have seen some voluminous novella of Delta prowess in its reading of the tea leaves of the market and how they are capitalizing with "precisely" the right mix of capacity.

Reactions: 6 people
again, what is the purpose and motivation to start cutting pieces of a regular schedule data thread from one website to post them over here w/ no context?

If there was actually some intelligent analysis, then the information would be welcome.. but there is nothing other than a cut and paste of some random data from a random post that means nothing.

Either 700 wanted to try one more time to kick up a dust storm or he really has no idea what the post means but he picked out a few tidbits anyway. based on his own history of pulling stuff out of context on multiple subjects and being unable to understand even the single pieces of data he looks at, let alone the bigger picture, it isn't surprising that this thread is no different from any others.

The fact that others dutifully fall into line to defend 700 shows how badly they try to not be marginalized in discussions where they are equally ignorant.

But hey if you can't win in the labor arena, why not become experts on topics at the heart of how airlines are run, right?

Reactions: 1 person

again, what is the purpose and motivation to start cutting pieces of a regular schedule data thread from one website to post them over here w/ no context?
Um, to start a discussion on a particular subject?

If there was actually some intelligent analysis, then the information would be welcome.. but there is nothing other than a cut and paste of some random data from a random post that means nothing.
And how is that different from your posting of press releases?

This is your domain. You want intelligent analysis, get over yourself and start typing away.

...Or don't.

But hey if you can't win in the labor arena, why not become experts on topics at the heart of how airlines are run, right?
Hey, why not? It never stops you...

Reactions: 1 person
once again, where is the analysis of the topic? we're on page two and I have yet to hear a word from you or 700 what the significance of the post is.

It is nothing more than a data dump.

Please show me where I have copied press releases without analysis or comment.

By your won words, I do understand network related issues in the industry, so your statement doesn't hold up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts