Not Enough Money ?

keeptheodds said:
Hey Jackass It's not my money they stole.
[post="293576"][/post]​

No, it's just you that's lying about it. You still haven't proven that anyone stole anything, other than yourself.

Touch a nerve there, scabby?

Getting a little frazzled from trying to deny the truth are you?

Hard day at the pencil mines?

Getting a little nervous about that FAA investigation letter and not sure NWA will back you up?

It's only the beginning of week two and you're already showing the strain.

As much as I find KTP totally repugnant, I have to wonder why everyone is expending so much energy piling on him. He's only pointing out the obvious:

LABOR LOST. GET OVER IT.

I think unionized airline employees' time would now be better spent preparing for further cuts in wages and work conditions, and/or in looking for work outside the industry. Attacking KTO doesn't change the reality of anyone's situation, and really only makes you take your eye off the ball. He's just a distraction, getting everyone in an overheated emotional tizzy so they stop paying attention to what is really going on.

Bear96 said:
LABOR LOST. GET OVER IT.
[post="293584"][/post]​

I'm sure the NWA folks appreciate your obviously unbiased input, but since the strike is just over a week old I hope you'll forgive them if they decline to endorse your assessment.

This strike was over before it began. If you believe any different go ask the guys on the line. They look like the Iraqis did as they walked along the highway between Basara and Kuwait.

Latest posts