Not Enough Money ?

keeptheodds said:
BOB what happened to the estimated 500 million dollars that AMFA has collected from its members? Other than embezzlement how can you spend that kind of money? Today’s unions are here to steal and that is the bottom line.
[post="292542"][/post]​

ZZZZZZZZ

Cant you even try to be interesting?

keeptheodds said:
?

Hey odds, Hey for giggles and laughs...................

Please explain, that if what you say,has any merit....... That you are so prosperous because of your alledged "skills"... Then why were you unemployed ??? and just happen to be available for only a scab job ???????
according to your tirad, everyone is just beating down your proverbial door, because you are sooooooooooooo skilled, so in demand........ :rolleyes:
When in actuality, it appears that your "anti-union" vitriolic diatrib, is the ONLY thing that made you attractive to nwa.

SN

Millions starve every day in this country ... your credibility just hit a new low.
:rolleyes:

Usually rants have a sprinkling of information, but this has got to be the most substance-free post I've read all week.
[post="292330"][/post]​
[/quote]

JS........You ignoramus extrordinare <_<

Maybe you should visit the link below and read the 5th paragraph titled, "Poverty's effect on children" where it says FIFTEEN MILLION CHILDREN LIVE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE............Like I said A-hole.....MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.heartsandminds.org/articles/childpov.htm

If you want a more up to date one Funny, but this one says 35 MILLION people are poor!!!!! http://www.povertyinamerica.psu.edu/

You can kiss my ass when ever you wish.

E-TRONS said:
Millions starve every day in this country ... your credibility just hit a new low.
:rolleyes:

Usually rants have a sprinkling of information, but this has got to be the most substance-free post I've read all week.
[post="292330"][/post]​
JS........You ignoramus extrordinare <_<

Maybe you should visit the link below and read the 5th paragraph titled, "Poverty's effect on children" where it says FIFTEEN MILLION CHILDREN LIVE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE............Like I said A-hole.....MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.heartsandminds.org/articles/childpov.htm

If you want a more up to date one http://www.heritage.org/Research/Welfare/bg1713.cfm

Funny, but this one says 35 MILLION people are poor!!!!!
[post="292554"][/post]​

You are the one who said that millions starve in this country every day. Let's say that "millions" means just 2 million (less than that and it would be "a million", not "millions").

If there are 35 million poor people, the survey must have been done very recently. In less than three weeks, all the poor people will have died of starvation. Simple math: 35 divided by 2.

If "millions" means 3 million, they're all gone in less than two weeks.

Obviously there is something seriously lacking in your post alleging widepread famine due to whatever it was that you were whining about.

JS said:
The discussion was unions in general, not just the airline industry. In most industries, unions don't exist, yet the employees aren't starving to death and enslaving their children.
[post="292407"][/post]​
Yeah, and I dare say the employees are not being compensated as well as they should be.....Evidenty, Thats OK with you..

I'm sure you're very pleased lately at the Huge concessions airline employees had to endure [mostly due to crooked bankrupcy laws and one way dead end bankrupcy judges].

JS,

Maybe you should read the text at the second link completely before you pontificate on about something you are in the dark about.

It's the low wages stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

insp89 said:
Yeah, and I dare say the employees are not being compensated as well as they should be.....Evidenty, Thats OK with you..

Yes, fine with me. I'm not in a union and I am compensated pretty well. I did take a $4,000 pay cut this year. Did I like it? No. Did I walk out and picket? No! If I find a better job, then I will walk. Until then, I will live with the $4,000 cut and continue to feed and not enslave my children.

I'm sure you're very pleased lately at the Huge concessions airline employees had to endure [mostly due to crooked bankrupcy laws and one way dead end bankrupcy judges].
[post="292558"][/post]​

Why would I be pleased? I don't really care one way or the other.

E-TRONS said:
JS,

Maybe you should read the text at the second link completely before you pontificate on about something you are in the dark about.

It's the low wages stupid!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="292560"][/post]​

I asked you to justify your statement that millions of people starve every day in this country. Where's the proof? I'm waiting...

JS said:
Yes, fine with me.  I'm not in a union and I am compensated pretty well.  I did take a $4,000 pay cut this year.  Did I like it?  No.  Did I walk out and picket?  No!  If I find a better job, then I will walk.  Until then, I will live with the $4,000 cut and continue to feed and not enslave my children.
Why would I be pleased?  I don't really care one way or the other.
[post="292561"][/post]​
You said it yourself, The reason you didn't walk out and picket is because you can't....[non-union job].

To get your 4 grand back,I guess your only recourse is to place your nose closer to the orifice.....

JS said:
Yes, fine with me. I'm not in a union and I am compensated pretty well. I did take a $4,000 pay cut this year. Did I like it? No. Did I walk out and picket? No! If I find a better job, then I will walk. Until then, I will live with the $4,000 cut and continue to feed and not enslave my children.
Why would I be pleased? I don't really care one way or the other.
[post="292561"][/post]​

He just comes here because he doesnt care.

I said starving NOT starving to death.......Those are your words pal <_<

Interpret them any way you like. The fact is the middle class is going away and the poor class is up and coming. Why?? Look no farther than corporate America and their policies towards their loyal employees.

"Sorry we have to let you go Pete....even though you were going to retire next month." Your job has been "outsourced." It's the Wallmarting of America alright!

JS,Aug 25 2005, 08:17 PM]
[post="292554"][/post]​
[/quote]

You are the one who said that millions starve in this country every day. Let's say that "millions" means just 2 million (less than that and it would be "a million", not "millions").

If there are 35 million poor people, the survey must have been done very recently. In less than three weeks, all the poor people will have died of starvation. Simple math: 35 divided by 2.

If "millions" means 3 million, they're all gone in less than two weeks.

Obviously there is something seriously lacking in your post alleging widepread famine due to whatever it was that you were whining about.
[post="292557"][/post]​
[/quote]

Whats lacking is your comprehension. One could "starve" without dying dummy. Look it up, there are many defintions to starve. It could be to death, but people usually say "starved to death". If 35 million people can not afford enough to eat every day and are suffereing from the effects of malnutrition then it can be said that 35 million people are starving.

Do you really fly airplanes? God help us!

insp89 said:
You said it yourself, The reason you didn't walk out and picket is because you can't....[non-union job].

You misunderstand. I CAN walk out. I have done it before. How do you think I got this job? It's because I quit the previous one! I suppose I could picket but that wouldn't do any good.

The difference between me and AMFA is that I don't walk out with no further employment prospects, decimating my family's finances. I won't walk unless I already have another job lined up.

To get your 4 grand back,I guess your only recourse is to place your nose closer to the orifice.....
[post="292566"][/post]​

JS does not kiss ass, I can guarantee you that. So the $4,000 (really more like $3,000 after tax) is gone forever. Life goes on.

Thomas Paine said:
Whats lacking is your comprehension. One could "starve" without dying dummy. Look it up, there are many defintions to starve. It could be to death, but people usually say "starved to death". If 35 million people can not afford enough to eat every day and are suffereing from the effects of malnutrition then it can be said that 35 million people are starving.

What the hell else does "starve every day" mean? When I hear that 18 million children (whatever the correct number is) starve every day in Africa, that means 18 million children DIE, expire, croak, whatever word you like, EVERY DAY.

Learn to communicate properly, please!

I don't doubt the figure that 35 million people in the U.S. are poor. There are 270 million people in this country, not 36 or 40 million. Of the 35 million, how many die of starvation? How many even go hungry?

Have you ever seen a skinny poor person? They're usually fat asses. Going hungry is not a problem in this country except for children of drug-addicted parents, and that problem you can solve real easy with jail for Mom and Dad and a new loving home for the children.

Do you really fly airplanes? God help us!
[post="292573"][/post]​

As a pilot? No, although that sounds fun. I don't work for an airline.

My avatar is a picture I took of a SkyWest EMB-120 dba Delta Connection at EKO from SLC continuing to RNO. I boarded the plane at EKO and flew to RNO.

One of the reasons I like Delta is because they are primarily NON-UNION. :p

Latest posts

Back