OCT/NOV 2012 IAM Fleet Service Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well readers, I've done a little research and found some interesting posts from our “union friendly” buddy… Black Magic. Thus far… I've only scratched the surface, but apparently during the time frame of only a few months in 2008, he posted as if he were an advocate of standing our UNION ground and dragging the Company back to the table for a better agreement.

Now… fast forward to today… and he posts as if he is an advocate of the free markets, and right to work!

Below are his actual posts as they appeared in this very forum over four years ago.

Black Magic-- May, 4, 2008-- "This TA wreaks of shadyness... The company knows that when they will merge there will be much more money in profits with reduced competition. No way am I going to vote in some cost nuetral contract that will always keep us 2 steps behind forever. Company needs to offer a fair agreement for everyone to move forward. US Airways thinks they can play everyone as a fool from its customers to the employees.

Black Magic-- April, 12 2008-- I find it astonishing that in Randy's letter he states that if we dont vote this TA in the company is not going back to the negotiating table. What a complete bunch of BS!!! The company will come back again and again. They want this Change of Control agreement vanished so they can merge with another company more than ever!"

Black Magic-- February 14,2008-- "I feel its in LCC best interest to offer a decent contract ie not "cost nuetral"...If they are going to be apart in this merger game they know there will be big $$$ in the future and can afford to offer fleet service something respectable.

It really comes down to if LCC is planning on merging or not. This next TA will say it in a way. If it is above "cost nuetral" I'm willing to assume that they want part in a merger. If not I think they will choose the stance as a stand alone carrier and will just continue with a bankruptcy contract. They are not "nice" people and will pay the absolute least amount as possible so if they do spring a little extra $$$ they have future plans in store.

I mean why even waist time with another TA? If it is similiar or less than the last TA the east hubs will vote it down again big time!"

Black Magic-- January 19, 2008-- "Im just curious to maybe wait and see if we merge with another carrier. If we vote some bum contract in now, we could be stuck with it for a long time and then when the airline industry regains control and makes big $$$ we won't have a piece.

I do agree with airline consolidation, it will make fares higher for consumers but soo what. The "free flight" "cheap ticket" prices need to come to an end."

There are more of these to come... especially the posts where he works in tandem with Nelson to discredit the IAM and Randy Canale!
There is a skunk in the Hen House FOLKS!

Yep those are my posts and during a different economy along with a changing airline industry. The economy was different then and times change. I woke up!!

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah Right... I didn't just fall of the turnip wagon! Anyway, here is my favorite from you so far...

Black Magic-- January 19, 2008--[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"I do agree with airline consolidation, it will make fares higher for consumers but soo what. The "free flight" "cheap ticket" prices need to come to an end."[/background]

This stance is very far removed from the fake one you are assuming now to disrupt this thread. You must realize I have access to every post you ever made...

GAME OVER!

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah Right... I didn't just fall of the turnip wagon! Anyway, here is my favorite from you so far...

Black Magic-- January 19, 2008--[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"I do agree with airline consolidation, it will make fares higher for consumers but soo what. The "free flight" "cheap ticket" prices need to come to an end."[/background]

This stance is very far removed from the fake one you are assuming now to disrupt this thread. You must realize I have access to every post you ever made...

GAME OVER!

I still stand by that statement. Anytime it is cheaper for someone to fly across country than it is to drive is a problem. Its a poor business model and needs to be changed. I am still very pro airline consolidation to take back the airline industry.

I agree. People shouldn't receive serious medical care if it doesn't contribute to the wealth of others.

I see your point. But that is why americas optional health insurance exists. A person can choose wether or not they want to buy into it. It should not be forced upon a healthy individual to buy health insurance.

Yep those are my posts and during a different economy along with a changing airline industry. The economy was different then and times change. I woke up!!

I think you mean you "broke up" ... perhaps with certain administrative officials... (wink wink)

Your assertion that the Industry was changing differently then than it is now is total bullshit! We are in exactly in the same place now we were then... only it's AA instead of UA!

As far as the economy... it has rebounded, and improved significantly since 08. The unemployment figures you keep attempting to use as an argument are actually better than when Bush left office!

Hmmm... I see a familiar pattern here... post short nonsense in tandem to progress the page. Do you hope to "bury" my findings?

It won't work... I'll just keep posting them!

P.S. I'm finding some very interesting things in the archives!

Reactions: 1 person
I think you mean you "broke up" ... perhaps with certain administrative officials... (wink wink)

Your assertion that the Industry was changing differently then than it is now is total bullshit! We are exactly in the same place now we were then only it's AA instead of UA!

As far the economy... it has rebounded, and improved significantly since 08. The unemployment figures you keep attempting to use as an argument are actually better than when Bush left office!

In case you haven't figured it out. There is a time for unions to push, and a time for them to sit back and access the situation. In this economic climate I'd say we fall into the later category. I don't know what new contract is going to be presented this time around to the membership, we will see. Doesn't matter anyway because I will not be able to vote on it, the majority will decide for me and I accept that.

One thing I've learned is that the 1st proposal will probably be the best one. The company has a dollar figure in mind and they will not go higher on it. Sure, the membership can reject the proposal, back to the drawing board, ect. But the company will just rearrange the numbers but the bottom line will be the same. The "time value of money" is also wasted away.

Dude.. I've "figured out" a lot more than you will ever realize!

I will give you this... you are good... damn good...

... but not good enough!

Thats great! I'm glad I have a new fan!

If you think I'm part of any leadership or ever have been I guess you'll be like the dog that keeps running in circles chasing his tail trying to catch it. He keeps trying but it will never happen.

Thats great! I'm glad I have a new fan!

If you think I'm part of any leadership or ever have been I guess you'll be like the dog that keeps running in circles chasing his tail trying to catch it. He keeps trying but it will never happen.

Just hang in there... as I assimilate more of your past posts, I will make them public in this forum...

You gotta lotta splainin' to do!

Your biggest fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.