Playtheodds

PlayTheOdds said:
I wish I were as talented as you guys.
[post="296538"][/post]​

You aren't, which explains why you need to scab in order to work on the big jets instead of being hired on by a major.

NOTsentrido said:
Is that you sentrido? Is that me?
[post="296547"][/post]​

You know for someone in such a financial hardship that you felt the need to SCAB, you do have no problem throwing your money away by signing up new names on this board.

GS_07dba9aa35c6e663f080abb88e136b7a.png
GS_c0433ea262169ff0e0aab681033ea41c.png
GS_fd86b97c70d994ae737325eed99fd28d.png

AMFAMAN said:
You know for someone in such a financial hardship that you felt the need to SCAB, you do have no problem throwing your money away by signing up new names on this board.
[post="296553"][/post]​

No, that was me trying to be funny! :D

sentrido said:
No, that was me trying to be funny! :D
[post="296559"][/post]​

I stand corrected, <_< but the same holds true for PTO, KTO and the many new names we will encounter from him in the future.

PlayTheOdds said:
1) Who are you? I'm just a mechanic fed up with company politics so I choose to work at different locations then turn in a book of suggestions to the board of directors and move on to the next contract. Whether this does a bit of good or not I don’t know, but it gives me something to do. Lets just say it is a hobby.

2) What do you expect? I expect AMFA with its lies and deceit to be a non contender in the aviation industry.

3) Why are you here? I am here for the money.

Or is this too much of a bite for you? I've got you covered Big E
[post="296351"][/post]​

You change the order of the questions then infer to my irresponsibility.
Considering that you are a SCAB and I offer this venue is a reach in and of it self.
53 Minutes, so what!
I had more important things to attend to at the moment than bantering with you.
Did you ever play chess?

-BigE

Latest posts