President Trump

What happens if Canada don't want them?
15036750_10154880308358984_5030095169374593398_n.jpg

Maybe we should help them out with a gofundme account.
But they would probably just keep the cash...

Congratulations to President elect Trump. This will be an interesting few months until inauguration.

Let's see what he delivers in first:

- Lawsuit against his women accusers
- The wall
- 'Lock her up'
- Muslim ban
- Obamacare
- NAFTA & TP
I'll be happy if he starts at eliminating the political corRECTUM crowd. Send the Syrian refugees to Qatar or Saudi Arabia where they can live under their Sharia Law. In case you missed it because the Clinton News Network wouldn't carry it, his accusers have either been paid, work and have direct ties to Billeary, or in the case of the 13 rape victim, well she probably changed the Bill and Jeffery Epstein story and inserted Trump. The Wall, oh yeah even if we tighten security, illegals can stay where they are. Funny no one talks about the wall Mexico has to keep out illegals from Central and South America. Obamascare that is definitely OUT! NAFTA and the TPP, watch and learn. Also implement Stop and Frisk that works in deterring crime. And remember we own the Senate and we will rebalance the Supreme Court.

Whatever the FIRST order of business is, you should read his First 100 Days Plan, and lets see what Greatness he delivers!

As promised, and RIGHT ON TIME, my admittance that I WAS WRONG. Trump was right !

A special 'shout out' to delldude, who NEVER wavered and stuck by his boy, all the way !!!
Actually, I believed in him from the beginning, too, because his observations were what I was seeing. I respectfully decided not to come here and waste my breath trying to reason with the unreasonable.

But it's a new day now!

It's going to be a tough day at work after three hours of sleep. Much worse than the day after the World Series win for the Cubs, but it was worth it. This was historical in far too many ways, and the counting still isn't done in AZ, MI, NH, or MN. I'd expect MN to go to Clinton (not that it matters), and it looks like Bears' favorite senator will keep her seat in NH.
Lucky me I fell asleep and woke up at the time when I posted. The media is saying how they didn't predict this, yet not listening to the media and getting real facts, we knew Trump was going to win, the polls were just to discourage Trump voters from voting. After all the media wasn't biased when it came to Hillary singing her praises while destroying Trump. Why they even gave her the questions before the debates. Wouldn't see that on CNN or the other propaganda machines.

BTW, it's also been proven that Snopes.com was lying for HilLIARy!

Kev, I expect better than that from you. It's hyperbole like that which makes people dismiss liberals so quickly.

We have checks & balances. That won't change between today and January, or January 2020.

Remember how everyone skewered Trump for not giving a blanket "I'll accept the will of the people" answer in the debates?

Your response above shows why that was a BS question to begin with.

I get it that your candidate lost, but trying to continue with the fear mongering is just poor sportsmanship, and shows the double standard that some of us have been pointing to for years when it comes to rhetoric.
Awww come on you can expect a lot of people with their diapers in a bundle. Give it time because once the shock wears off the riots will start. Oh wait, they already started.

Maybe we should help them out with a gofundme account.
But they would probably just keep the cash...
Amy Schumer already chickened out as have Cher and I don't know where Sharpton plans on going, but they can have him.

GLOBALIZATION gives celebrities bigger heads than reality itself. They may think they have millions of fans, the problem is that most of them live in foreign countries.

Welcome to America, along with Britain we will retake our Sovereignty. That alone will make the Trump presidency worth it!

Amy Schumer already chickened out as have Cher and I don't know where Sharpton plans on going, but they can have him.

GLOBALIZATION gives celebrities bigger heads than reality itself. They may think they have millions of fans, the problem is that most of them live in foreign countries.

Welcome to America, along with Britain we will retake our Sovereignty. That alone will make the Trump presidency worth it!

You know how it could be as do I.
I worked 2 1/2 years in Sodom Arabia and know their philosophy.
Church bells can not ring on Sunday Morning and I damn sure do not want to hear allahu akbar 5 times a day.
xUT

#1 Select Trey Gowdy as attorney general.
#2 Fire FBI director Comey
#3 Secure our borders and start a process of "Legal Immigration"
#4 Throw out current tax laws, replace with Flat tax or Fair Tax
#5 Drug test welfare recipients
#6 Welfare recipients who are capable of work, do 20 hour week minimum of community work
#7 Lower corporate tax rates ( which the fair tax would do) to entice companies back to US soil

.....just for a start.

Where do we get the money to pay the rest of our obligations, build up the military, build a wall and send those illegals back home?

Where do we get the money to pay the rest of our obligations, build up the military, build a wall and send those illegals back home?
Where do the Saudis get their money? Same place for one.It's now estimated we have as much oil, and more natural gas than they do. But because of the present administration, and over-regulation were not able to exploit. Trump says that will change.

Last edited:
Back