President Trump

Where do the Saudis get their money? Same place for one.It's now estimated we have as much oil, and more natural gas than they do. But because of the present administration, and over-regulation were not able to exploit. Trump says that will change.

So are you suggesting that we nationalize our oil industry to pay for beefing up the military, building the wall and sending illegals back to Mexico (even if they came here from Latvia)?

Maybe not.
Bears really doesn't like Hackman.
I can understand that... :eek:
He doesn't like anybody, except radicals and libtards, kinda like you. Independent basher from KommieFornia. You gonna smoke one up now that it's legal in La La Land dude?

PS I gave you a red Hypocritical X. Profile time.

Last edited:
Where do we get the money to pay the rest of our obligations, build up the military, build a wall and send those illegals back home?
I think dumping EBT cards for non working slugs could really put a dent in it.

Where do we get the money to pay the rest of our obligations, build up the military, build a wall and send those illegals back home?
maybe we can get it from the Clinton Foundation? idk that wells going to dry up with out pay for play benefits?
btw weren't you another one who told us a few times how bad Trump was going to get his azz kicked?

Bears, I hear A-1 goes well with crow.

Dell is far from the only one who believed Hillary would lose.

Not sure where they'll do a recount -- he's up over 1% in PA, MI, WI, and all these other blue firewall states that were supposed to have been called for HRC hours ago. As of 0230 NYC Time, they still haven't been called by CNN, CBS, ABC, or NBC. Even Fox is in denial about PA with 99.5% of the vote in...

And then there's TheBlaze and Glenn Beck. Can't wait to hear him tomorrow.

FWIW, the NYT, RCP, Drudge, and dozens of smaller outlets called PA and WI well before 0100...

Eric,
My 'Hat tip' towards dell was for him saying (more) that trump would Win, as opposed to HC losing.

Former KKK leader David Duke: 'Our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!'

View image on Twitter
CwzYqcwUQAAZaL_.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/download
David Duke @DrDavidDuke

This is one of the most exciting nights of my life -> make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump! #MAGA

It's going to be a tough day at work after three hours of sleep. Much worse than the day after the World Series win for the Cubs, but it was worth it. This was historical in far too many ways, and the counting still isn't done in AZ, MI, NH, or MN. I'd expect MN to go to Clinton (not that it matters), and it looks like Bears' favorite senator will keep her seat in NH.

Actually Eric, my favorite Senator Jeanne Shaheen (You remember her right Eric, she was the only survivor in the tough 2014 off year election. She fought off and beat Scott Brown and the Kock'ies $$ by saying " NH is NOT for Sale "), was not up for re-election. Instead, our Governor Maggie Hassan beat that (R) A-Hole, Kelly Ayotte ! Tiny NH now has sent 4 Female Democrat federal representatives to DC.
Back to J. Shaheen for a historical moment. She is the ONLY woman ever to be a Governor AND US Senator ! (Again, just a historical note) !!

My goodness, did you come up with intelligent questions to Obama such as why have we had more Islamic terrorist attacks within our borders and why do you advocate gun control when we do, why does the world see us as wimps and pushovers under your watch, why do we look like a third world country where victims are made villains and villains are made victims, how come you force a failed Obamascare on people who are penalized if they don't and raped if they do why is it collapsing other insurance companies(which if you haven't seen it yet) causing premiums to shoot up on employer funded insurance, why hasn't the national guard been deployed in your own Chicago,

man, I can go on, but suddenly some people care where THEIR money is going, while they saw no problem with my money funding all those social programs that make the worker pay for the lazy.

My goodness...man, I can go on,

Can you answer his real and legitimate question?

Will his party support his plan of spend and tax cut...in that order?

Many have done the math on these campaign proposals (aka slogans). Now they become real policy positions or just lies. Let us know what they are.

What about the wall? I already see that the senate majority leader has said no to term limits and no to the wall. Wait until he gets "the briefing" on ISIS. He may find out that his 100 day plan of defeating and destroying ISIS is not realistic.

At least we have the comfort of knowing that he knows more than all those generals.

The cherry on the top is his being able to bring back all those manufacturing jobs to the rust belt, and keeping the coal mines going. I know many of those who voted for him counted on just that thing happening.

One of the strangest things to happen is this:

Trump is the candidate of the white blue collar voter who lost their way of life and felt that nobody was looking out for them.

Obama was the candidate of the black, blue collar voter (plus more). They were a group who did not have the white, middle class, and/or white blue collar way of life, and felt like they were left behind. So they came out for Obama's hope and change. They were promised great things, and were delivered mediocrity.

Much of that was due to republican obstruction but it was mostly due to the bad miscalculation of Obama doing the ACA as the first thing on his agenda. That cemented the discord and the congressional blockage for the rest of his term. He should have waited and done something bipartisan first. He was high on his win and felt like he had a mandate. His biggest mistake IMHO.

The Trump platform is remarkable in that it is similar to the Obama hope and change argument.

We will see how this plays out. I think the Trump coalition is in for the same (or worse) disappointment as were the Obama hope and change voter.

I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
Former KKK leader David Duke: 'Our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!'

View image on Twitter
CwzYqcwUQAAZaL_.jpg:small

David Duke @DrDavidDuke

This is one of the most exciting nights of my life -> make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump! #MAGA

Ahh, yes the usual David Duke ghost appears. No actual substance or proof just here say!

I won't bore you, but Google Robert Byrd and Hillary Clinton as she calls him her mentor and they kiss. There are pictures of this...now show me Duke and Trump, otherwise lay off the soy because it raises the estrogen level!

Sore loser. I half expected that from you.

Eric, we had this discussion before, and......'My Bad'.
I retract that statement because of the VALID reasons that it upsets you !!!!!!!!
My boy x UT is right about 'HACKJOB'. NEVER in my 'cooler life' did I EVER BELIEVE anyone could unseat 'southwind, BUT as the saying goes,.... NEVER say NEVER !

Can you answer his real and legitimate question?

Many have done the math on these campaign proposals (aka slogans). Now they become real policy positions or just lies. Let us know what they are.

Take your time.
Ahhh yes, lets discuss issues, because that is what politicians are about. How'd your math workout at the polls?

I've put up with blatant lies for the past 8 years and I see a rise in crime in my community as the infrastructure falls apart. So spare me the show me or it's a lie. Keep in mind that the Obama affect will be with us for a while, so to want it now...well, I waited 8 years, and I count, too.

How's his taxes coming? Here's something you won't hear from the Clinton News Network-a politician running for POTUS has to produce their taxes...a citizen running for POTUS doesn't have to. See I knew that. NOW LETS SEE WHAT HE DOES IN HIS FIRST 100 DAYS because the game plan is out there, you just have to find it!

Eric, we had this discussion before, and......'My Bad'.
I retract that statement because of the VALID reasons that it upsets you !!!!!!!!
My boy x UT is right about 'HACKJOB'. NEVER in my 'cooler life' did I EVER BELIEVE anyone could unseat 'southwind, BUT as the saying goes,.... NEVER say NEVER !
Pot and kettle black are clankin again gramps. You snowflakes get all butthurt when you get what you give, just like a snivling lefty whiner does. Seeing it on the streets right now of the angry libtards burning flags, starting fires. Cupcake Nation. Nobody cares what HYPOCRITICAL X says, he seems conflicted and confused in KommieFornia.

Ahh, yes the usual David Duke ghost appears. No actual substance or proof just here say!

I won't bore you, but Google Robert Byrd and Hillary Clinton as she calls him her mentor and they kiss. There are pictures of this...now show me Duke and Trump, otherwise lay off the soy because it raises the estrogen level!

I posted David Duke's twitter post.

Complain to him.

Back