President Trump

Former KKK leader David Duke: 'Our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!'

View image on Twitter
CwzYqcwUQAAZaL_.jpg:small

David Duke @DrDavidDuke

This is one of the most exciting nights of my life -> make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump! #MAGA

More fake racist libtarded news. Hildabeast loves the KKK, her mentor was a Grand Wizard. Senator Robert Byrd.

But of course, that doesn't count.

Last edited:
Your ignorance is telling. The KKK members voting in this election wouldn't even fit on the point of a needle. Your MBA failed you.

The KKK was started by Democrats, and now libtards like yourself are proving how stupid you are trying to hang it on Trump. NAMBLA is also founded by a Democrat. You a member?

Last edited:
So are you suggesting that we nationalize our oil industry to pay for beefing up the military, building the wall and sending illegals back to Mexico (even if they came here from Latvia)?
No, I didn't say that. What I'm suggesting is more like turning our anemic 2% GDP into something more like 7% plus! Which in turn increases our tax base. Oh, and haven't you heard? The Mexicans are going to pay for the wall.

Last edited:
Where do we get the money to pay the rest of our obligations, build up the military, build a wall and send those illegals back home?

Dodd-Frank has certain provisions for the gov't to confiscate 50% of your savings depending on how your savings institution is structured....all we need is a fiscal event.

Look what's waiting for all those poor liberals who said they would leave the country if Trump won!
14980598_695045377337898_2900018063965616650_n.jpg

My goodness, did you come up with intelligent questions to Obama such as why have we had more Islamic terrorist attacks within our borders and why do you advocate gun control when we do, why does the world see us as wimps and pushovers under your watch, why do we look like a third world country where victims are made villains and villains are made victims, how come you force a failed Obamascare on people who are penalized if they don't and raped if they do why is it collapsing other insurance companies(which if you haven't seen it yet) causing premiums to shoot up on employer funded insurance, why hasn't the national guard been deployed in your own Chicago,

man, I can go on, but suddenly some people care where THEIR money is going, while they saw no problem with my money funding all those social programs that make the worker pay for the lazy.

So all that and I still have to ask - where do we get the money to beef up the military, build a wall and round up illegals .... and let's not forget...lower that debt. Obama ain't president anymore...or did you forget that. And remember...how many time was the left chastised for "blaming Bush". Put your money where your f---ing mouth is and stop blaming Obama. Where do we get the money to do all that?

So all that and I still have to ask - where do we get the money to beef up the military, build a wall and round up illegals .... and let's not forget...lower that debt. Obama ain't president anymore...or did you forget that. And remember...how many time was the left chastised for "blaming Bush". Put your money where your f---ing mouth is and stop blaming Obama. Where do we get the money to do all that?
Just add it to the national debt like Obammy does. Whats a few more trillion or so on 20 trillion in debt now? More than half of that is Obammy and all the failed policies like the Unaffordable Care Act and expanded EBT program with 43 million on the government cheese.

Obammy isn't president? No more executive orders freeing felons?
Are you still sniveling because Trump beat your gurl?

Just add it to the national debt like Obammy does. Whats a few more trillion or so on 20 trillion in debt now? More than half of that is Obammy and all the failed policies like the Unaffordable Care Act and expanded EBT program with 43 million on the government cheese.

Obammy isn't president? No more executive orders freeing felons?
Are you still sniveling because Trump beat your gurl?

One more time...in case you didn't notice, Obama won't be president after January 2017...where do we get the money to beef up the military, deport illegals, build and wall AND lower the debt. You just point out that "obammy" spent. You voted to change that. So when does this change begin, and how does it manifest itself? And how do tax cuts pay for it? Remember...for 8 years you all said "quit blaming Bush" So quit blaming "obammy" How do we pay for beefing up the military, deporting illegals, building walls and cutting taxes?

Trump won...congratulations. NOW...what makes America "great again"...and how do we pay for it?

One more time...in case you didn't notice, Obama won't be president after January 2017...where do we get the money to beef up the military, deport illegals, build and wall AND lower the debt. You just point out that "obammy" spent. You voted to change that. So when does this change begin, and how does it manifest itself? And how do tax cuts pay for it? Remember...for 8 years you all said "quit blaming Bush" So quit blaming "obammy" How do we pay for beefing up the military, deporting illegals, building walls and cutting taxes?

Trump won...congratulations. NOW...what makes America "great again"...and how do we pay for it?
You said "Obama ain't president any more...or did you forget that." Now you qualify it afterward, it figures. Your angry libtard whining about how the Trump government is "going to pay for it" is over the top. You snowflakes never worried about running up the debt during 8 years of Obammy, now your worried? I guess you'll have to wait and see cup cake.

Go stand on the corner yell profanities about Trump, or burn a flag. Its about all you people have.

At least we don't have to worry about the "second amendment people" doing anything to Hillary anymore do we KC. Oh that's right they did. They VOTED!

Back