Strikers To Get Unemployment !

PlayTheOdds said:
What a junkie website. I guess the old adage is true about becoming the company you keep. A communist website for a communist union and all its brainwashed lost souls.

My hat is off to US Aviation for running such a diverse forum. Freedom of speech reins in America and it is really sad to see censorship on open public forums in this country.
[post="311737"][/post]​
:( :( :( Go cry to mama, not everybody cares to hear your constant trash talk about unions, now you better go get yourself a bus ticket home. word is you scabs will be funding your own travel :up:

PlayTheOdds said:
local you don't have a clue as to what is going on. I was told we should be out of here Dec. 2nd. I sure hope NWA's talk with AMFA is an offer that is even less than the last one.
[post="311757"][/post]​
:lol: :lol: :lol: Let me guess.....management told you so! GET ready odd's your about to get the famous NWA's grease job, better have your own KY jelly though because they dont supply the lube only the shaft :up:

PTO...i was just wondering, when AMFA is back on NW property will you return here and eat your words or will you just slither off into that hole you came out of never to be heard from again?

chasbatl said:
PTO...i was just wondering, when AMFA is back on NW property will you return here and eat your words or will you just slither off into that hole you came out of never to be heard from again?
[post="311762"][/post]​
He will be begging for scraps where ever he can find them!

I would say that about 88% of the public doesn't want to hear about your little union.

You guys act like my contract being completed here and me moving along is a bad thing. You guys do not have a clue as to how the contract world works. As soon as this job is over I am off for the rest of the year. So the sooner, the better.

No scraps needed here local I already have a job lined up for the first week of Jan.

Latest posts