Teamsters "raiding" TWU?

I won't and have not comment on your current or past problems with the TWU. I'm not an AA employee or TWU member so I have no business commenting about your situation.But if you think you’re going to get out of paying for your representation your wrong. You will pay AMFA for the right to work for AA!!!!!
I know at Alaska we paid, thru a special assessment. Between 500,000 and 1,000,000 to rid ourselves of a man that did not want to pay.
Linky Please... :p

Please quit comparing your self to other profession or hard working folks, you and many in this profession think this justifies something. All this shows is how petty you are.
???
B) xUT

I won't and have not comment on your current or past problems with the TWU. I'm not an AA employee or TWU member so I have no business commenting about your situation.But if you think you’re going to get out of paying for your representation your wrong. You will pay AMFA for the right to work for AA!!!!!
I know at Alaska we paid, thru a special assessment. Between 500,000 and 1,000,000 to rid ourselves of a man that did not want to pay. Please quit comparing your self to other profession or hard working folks, you and many in this profession think this justifies something. All this shows is how petty you are.

Are you referring to Agency Fee status?

Agency fee = dues, YES. not sure what you mean by Status? With AMFA you will be in a closed shop I hope. Or are The AMFA supporters going for a open shop when all is said and done?

Reactions: 1 person
Are you referring to Agency Fee status?

"NO" agency status can only be filed in Jan. What I am saying that we all have to pay dues. But we don't have to have it taken from our pay checks every month. We can elect to pay them by personal check or cash depending on you. But you don't have to pay every month either. You can delay it to the point local and intl send you a certified letter telling you to pay. Depending on how long you are behind you can pay just half if that brings you to the point you are in good standing but you can still be 1 or 2 months behind. We have Not rcvd representation from the TWU thats why we want them gone so if we switch to AMFA or the IBT why be paid in full to the TWU.
That is what I said...

xUT Hey I like you... your going to be a" VERY GOOD ADDITION"
to the AMFA membership....

Why is that users like you that believe they have something important to add to the discussion, and once asked or are required to give specific details, the "personal attacks" is the only rebuttal?

If you have something negative beyond just your opinion to opine about here, then share the specifics. Otherwise get to the back of the bus and shut up. That is where the rest of the whiners hang out.

Reactions: 2 people
I know at Alaska we paid, thru a special assessment. Between 500,000 and 1,000,000 to rid ourselves of a man that did not want to pay. Please quit comparing your self to other profession or hard working folks, you and many in this profession think this justifies something. All this shows is how petty you are.

You must be Teamster organizer. I bet you earn in the six figures. You big union types are just as bad as the CEOs you suck up to.
BUTT OUT!

Reactions: 2 people
I sent my unsolicited package back to sender. The TWU obviously gave out the addresses to all the M&R. Now why would they do that? I guess I should be getting a package from the AMFA as well. I hope you guys realize that the TWU is behind all this. The TWU has lost control of its membership. We are pissed and they know it. Now they gave our address to the Teamsters to side track us from the real issues.

AMFA is the only union for us. If not then we are better off with the TWU.

Sign an AMFA card asap and lets move on. Ask yourself do you really want the TWU to negotiate our next contract?

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know why you guys are so hard up on getting AMFA. Didn't they bring down the United Mechanics. UAL Mechanics got rid of them. UAL seem to be doing well with teamsters. I don't get it..can someone explain why AMFA is better than Teamsters.

It shouldn't take a rocket surgeon to figure this out, but yet we still see a few teamsters flyers posted here at AFW. As far as I'm concerned, if your pushing the teamsters, your fkin up the program and supporting the twu. Divide and conquer, that's what the twu does best.

I'll second that.