Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
Why should he "lock her up"? She's irrelevant now. President elect Trump is above such petty revenge.

I dunno...it sure seemed to be important at his rallys. Was he just joshing? Was he joking about sending the Mexicans back to Mexico...even the ones from El Salvador and Honduras? Or was that just a euphanism?

Seeing the repeating melting of the precious snowflakes every day ,
Is like election night all over again.
MAGA

Its just like 2000 all over again. Full blown despair that Bush/Trump won, liberal tears flow like water, ramble on and on over nonsense, etc.

They just can't come to grips and act like petulant children.

KC
Don't count your chickens on Broom Hilda walking

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/14/e...ce-told-to-continue-clinton-foundation-probe/

The Clinton Foundation is where the skeletons are buried.

God....didn't you guys investigate the Clintons enough? Whitewater, Troopergate, Travelgate, Blowjobs, Benghazi, E mails. I really don't care if HIllary goes to jail or not...but with this debt as high as it is, I'd prefer a private citizen be the one footing the bill....not my tax dollars.

Yeah , the debt, you were Sooooooooooo concerned about it as BO pilled it up in record numbers in the name of SJ.

Yeah , the debt, you were Sooooooooooo concerned about it as BO pilled it up in record numbers in the name of SJ.
I wasn't concerned about it...YOU GUYS were. It was going to ruin life for our grandkids. BUT....your messiah was elected and promised to build the wall without the money to pay for it and accept an IOU from Mexico for it, and suddenly.....that debt that YOU GUYS were bitching about for 8 years will go up....and he gets a pass. Praise Trumpjesus.

Nice try, KC, but the guy hasn't even been sworn in.

Less than half of Obama's campaign promises were fulfilled as envisioned.

http://www.tampabay.com/projects/2017/politifact/obameter/home/
Obama isn't president anymore, so we really can't ***** about him. Or are you saying that the debt went up under Obama, so it's okay if it goes up under T Rump? I mean this wall thing....I thought Mexico was going to pay for it, but it turns out that he said that WE will pay for it, but Mexico will reimburse us. So that's spending money that we don't have. Tell me....how will a tax cut get us this money we don't have to build this wall that Mexico will give us an IOU for? Or....does the debt not matter under our Lord and Saviour, Donald T Rump? After all...he told us at the convention...HE ALONE can fix this.

You want to complain about things that have happened with Trump as POTUS. Hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Let's come back after 6-12 months and compare promises made vs. broken.

You want to complain about things that have happened with Trump as POTUS. Hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Let's come back after 6-12 months and compare promises made vs. broken.
I know what Trump has promised. I know how righties for 8 years have bitched about the debt. While T Rump hasn't taken the oath, he has twitted that we will build the wall and pay for it and Mexico will reimburse us, but he is still working on "the deal" with Mexico. As things stand, he has said he intends to increase the debt with no way to repay it than from some sort of IOU. That will make the debt rise.
What part of that is wrong?

I'n NOT Sure how long the A-HOLE will last. But bet-the-farm that the REAL REPLUGS hope that he quits ASAP. (T-Rump is a ' RINO', and REAL Replugs Hate RINO's) !!! I can honestly see the REAL GOP greasing the skids to help the Donald walk-away back to T-Rump Tower by not cooperating with him to get his liberal ideas (cloaked in RINO Sheeps clothing) done. WHY, because the REAL GOP (along with the Cocaine Brothers etc.) have their Boy in place via Mike Pence. I doubt that there is any human being alive that will be able to take the Massive News Media POUNDING that T-Rump will certainly get. I mean, just look at what he's getting already and he's not even sworn in yet.
My prediction, T-Rump (via his own choice) will never see the 4 year mark !

Hey Bears! This one is for you!
download

Last edited:
Once again...I was concerned about the debt way back when we were fighting two wars we couldn't pay for AND getting tax cuts to not pay for them. But back then YOU GUYS didn't seem to care about the ever increasing debt. Then a black democrat got elected and for 8 years YOU GUYS were preaching the doom and gloom about how there would be no country left for our grandkids. So forgive me if I thought that meant you actually cared about the debt. Now....our president elect has said that we WILL build that wall, but WE will pay for it and Mexico will reimburse us. He has also promised tax cuts so we don't have the money to actually pay for that wall...we'll be waiting on that Mexican IOU....and meanwhile, when you add a massive spending program to an already rising debt...AND you cut taxes - that means you are going to see that debt increase at Obamalike levels. And apparently the thought of that is no longer a concern of yours since I didn't express concern when it was rising under Obama.

As I said - I was concerned about it 8 years before Obama, but I learned from the best. In the words of Darth Cheney...Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. And after seeing that for 8 years....I figured that debt didn't matter. Could you go on record to say that it DOES matter?

Once again...I was concerned about the debt way back when we were fighting two wars we couldn't pay for AND getting tax cuts to not pay for them. But back then YOU GUYS didn't seem to care about the ever increasing debt. Then a black democrat got elected and for 8 years YOU GUYS were preaching the doom and gloom about how there would be no country left for our grandkids. So forgive me if I thought that meant you actually cared about the debt. Now....our president elect has said that we WILL build that wall, but WE will pay for it and Mexico will reimburse us. He has also promised tax cuts so we don't have the money to actually pay for that wall...we'll be waiting on that Mexican IOU....and meanwhile, when you add a massive spending program to an already rising debt...AND you cut taxes - that means you are going to see that debt increase at Obamalike levels. And apparently the thought of that is no longer a concern of yours since I didn't express concern when it was rising under Obama.

As I said - I was concerned about it 8 years before Obama, but I learned from the best. In the words of Darth Cheney...Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. And after seeing that for 8 years....I figured that debt didn't matter. Could you go on record to say that it DOES matter?

Don't you ever get tired of living in a constant state of fear?

I'n NOT Sure how long the A-HOLE will last. But bet-the-farm that the REAL REPLUGS hope that he quits ASAP. (T-Rump is a ' RINO', and REAL Replugs Hate RINO's) !!! I can honestly see the REAL GOP greasing the skids to help the Donald walk-away back to T-Rump Tower by not cooperating with him to get his liberal ideas (cloaked in RINO Sheeps clothing) done. WHY, because the REAL GOP (along with the Cocaine Brothers etc.) have their Boy in place via Mike Pence. I doubt that there is any human being alive that will be able to take the Massive News Media POUNDING that T-Rump will certainly get. I mean, just look at what he's getting already and he's not even sworn in yet.
My prediction, T-Rump (via his own choice) will never see the 4 year mark !

You also predicted Trump was going, drop out or lose in a landslide.