Trump Impeachment Discussion

" All I want for Christmas is an "..... IM.....PEACH.....MENT, !!

Hey xUT, KC Flyer, and (the) Dog'. Legal scholars are betting heavily that Chief Justice John Roberts (A VERY STRICT Constitutionalist ) will side with the 4 Liberals over the M O R O N S Tax records, coming this spring. (The same J R that ruled Obamacare constitutional, with the 4 Liberals) Soooo, we'll have the M O R O N covered in IMPEACHMENT STINK, and TAX Records laid bare, 4 lil' months before the Election. JESUS. In my wildest dreams, I could NOT have dreamed up a better scenario. The severe RETARDS on here(are you listening Insp4, and ' Pete') will NOT recover from T-Rump losing in November, even after they're DEAD ! Dear GOD, I can't WAIT to read this board on this coming Nov, 4th !

Hey xUT, KC Flyer, and (the) Dog'. Legal scholars are betting heavily that Chief Justice John Roberts (A VERY STRICT Constitutionalist ) will side with the 4 Liberals over the M O R O N S Tax records, coming this spring. (The same J R that ruled Obamacare constitutional, with the 4 Liberals) Soooo, we'll have the M O R O N covered in IMPEACHMENT STINK, and TAX Records laid bare, 4 lil' months before the Election. JESUS. In my wildest dreams, I could NOT have dreamed up a better scenario. The severe RETARDS on here(are you listening Insp4, and ' Pete') will NOT recover from T-Rump losing in November, even after they're DEAD ! Dear GOD, I can't WAIT to read this board on this coming Nov, 4th !
I hate to break this to you Bears, but Pete and Insp4 an lalu are pretty....no VERY common in flyover red state America. I am expecting that in the 2020 election, Trump will fly to NYC, go to Fifth Avenue at high noon, find a crippled guy in a wheelchair, shoot him in the back of the head, and STILL not lose these supporters. The impeachment plays well in areas where Hillary won. But in the places that actually elect a president, it hasn't had much effect.

I hate to break this to you Bears, but Pete and Insp4 an lalu are pretty....no VERY common in flyover red state America. I am expecting that in the 2020 election, Trump will fly to NYC, go to Fifth Avenue at high noon, find a crippled guy in a wheelchair, shoot him in the back of the head, and STILL not lose these supporters. The impeachment plays well in areas where Hillary won. But in the places that actually elect a president, it hasn't had much effect.

You're the last person to speak on authority. You're IQ level is barely above Bears (if at all).

You keep spouting that Bill Clinton's impeachment was about a "blow job" when it had nothing to do with it at all.

Recall that the very first article of impeachment against President Clinton began this way, bold print supplied:

“On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury…..

The second article of impeachment against Clinton said this, bold print supplied:

“On January 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore under oath to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth in a deposition given as part of a Federal civil rights action brought against him. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony in response to questions deemed relevant by a Federal judge…..”

Got that?

The articles of impeachment against President Clinton quite specifically cited him for lying to a federal grand jury and lying to a federal judge. Both of which are federal crimes.

You're the last person to speak on authority. You're IQ level is barely above Bears (if at all).

You keep spouting that Bill Clinton's impeachment was about a "blow job" when it had nothing to do with it at all.

Recall that the very first article of impeachment against President Clinton began this way, bold print supplied:

“On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury…..

The second article of impeachment against Clinton said this, bold print supplied:

“On January 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore under oath to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth in a deposition given as part of a Federal civil rights action brought against him. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony in response to questions deemed relevant by a Federal judge…..”

Got that?

The articles of impeachment against President Clinton quite specifically cited him for lying to a federal grand jury and lying to a federal judge. Both of which are federal crimes.

Pete...my IQ may be low, but it far exceeds your reading comprehension skills. I said that Trump will be reelected, and you are freaking ARGUING about that.

As far as Cliton's imeachment....you're right. He was impeached for perjury. Three questions:

1. What did he say that was perjury
2. Why was that question asked
3. What did that question have to do with a real estste deal in the late 70's

Pete...my IQ may be low, but it far exceeds your reading comprehension skills. I said that Trump will be reelected, and you are freaking ARGUING about that.

As far as Cliton's imeachment....you're right. He was impeached for perjury. Three questions:

1. What did he say that was perjury
2. Why was that question asked
3. What did that question have to do with a real estste deal in the late 70's

Logic-Moving-Goalpost.jpg

Reread my post. I said the impeachment deal isn't playing well in the states that Trump won. That means....Trump will likely win again. THEN you chime in with a bunch of stuff about William Jefferson Clinton (who had nothing to do with my post). But in that rant, you say that I keep saying that Clinton was impeached over a blowjob...and I respond that I understand it was perjury...then I ask you to simply tell me what was the question that was asked where Clinton perjured himself. And I'm the one moving the goalpost?

Reread my post. I said the impeachment deal isn't playing well in the states that Trump won. That means....Trump will likely win again. THEN you chime in with a bunch of stuff about William Jefferson Clinton (who had nothing to do with my post). But in that rant, you say that I keep saying that Clinton was impeached over a blowjob...and I respond that I understand it was perjury...then I ask you to simply tell me what was the question that was asked where Clinton perjured himself. And I'm the one moving the goalpost?

Easy there Jethro, you gonna hurt yourself.

1cvatu.jpg

Easy there Jethro, you gonna hurt yourself.

Jethro? You are confusing me with a Trump voter. And you still haven't answered my question. And you still insist on arguing with me that Trump will WIN in 2020. You are arguing against your OWN position.

Dear GOD, I can't WAIT to read this board on this coming Nov, 4th !
I don’t anticipate disappearing for months like you did in ,16 . You may want to consider what Kc is saying and little more serious.Look no further than what happened to the republicans after impeaching slick Willy they suffered at the ballot box, the people didn’t like it.
Many don’t like this farce of an impeachment and btw what makes you think the supremes will get involved? Impeachment as it stands is DOA when it gets to the senate. Surely you know that?

Interesting. I post that impeachment isn't going over real big in the states that Trump won, implying that he will likely win in 2020, and two Trump supporters disagree with my statement. Why are they so unsure?

Interesting. I post that impeachment isn't going over real big in the states that Trump won, implying that he will likely win in 2020, and two Trump supporters disagree with my statement. Why are they so unsure?

It was your smug bigoted backhanded comment that sunk you.

I hate to break this to you Bears, but Pete and Insp4 an lalu are pretty....no VERY common in flyover red state America..

Back