Trump Impeachment Discussion

Try this - use a source other than Donald Trump. And I'm sorry I hurt your precious little feelings by saying "flyover state"

I forgot, you’re the self declared expert on all things.

You're the same whacko who deemed yourself a mental health expertl because your father in-law had dementia.

In that case then I guess I’m a gynecologist expert because I like to eat p*$&y.

lol

Try this - use a source other than Donald Trump. And I'm sorry I hurt your precious little feelings by saying "flyover state"

You’re the one who cited contract work, despite statistics from DOL, ADP, etc, so I’m calling bullshlt on your claim...so back it up.

Pete is officially

giphy.gif

I don’t anticipate disappearing for months like you did in ,16 . You may want to consider what Kc is saying and little more serious.Look no further than what happened to the republicans after impeaching slick Willy they suffered at the ballot box, the people didn’t like it.
Many don’t like this farce of an impeachment and btw what makes you think the supremes will get involved? Impeachment as it stands is DOA when it gets to the senate. Surely you know that?

Incorrect clt'. I said the SCOTUS WILL take up the M O R O N S tax records case. Then I said that the chief justice John Roberts (A VERY STRICT Constituionalist) will side with the Liberal Judges. Need futher proof about JR, look no further than his deciding vote on Obamacare. Once T-Rumps tax records are laid bare, in July, along with the Impeachment (Skunk like piss) unremoveable STINK , the MORON will be D.O.A. on 11/2020 !

Incorrect clt'. I said the SCOTUS WILL take up the M O R O N S tax records case. Then I said that the chief justice John Roberts (A VERY STRICT Constituionalist) will side with the Liberal Judges. Need futher proof about JR, look no further than his deciding vote on Obamacare. Once T-Rumps tax records are laid bare, in July, along with the Impeachment (Skunk like piss) unremoveable STINK , the MORON will be D.O.A. on 11/2020 !

Sorry my friend, but in 11/2020, unless he chokes on a Big Mac, Trump will once again lose the popular vote but win the electoral vote.

Back