U.S. Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson has a message for US Airways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, or at least as soon as possible.

Move2CLT: "News flash people - Parker is one of the better airline CEOs out there." ...Ummmm.....ahhh...yeah...You really don't get out much, do you?
Spoken like an eastie whose union got owned by him.

I do get out plenty so don't worry about it. What are you still doing here. You said you were leaving.

And I'm very impressed with your recent posts. You've knocked your word count down almost 90%. Your lack of substance now shows up in a sentence or two.

Nice work.

Reactions: 1 person
Yep, the fantastic "judgement" shown by a multi-millionaire even driving drunk was nothing short of amazing, and speaks volumes about all those in the car as well...and such people run that corporation...not a good thing. I'd guess that "his being untruthful" fails to surprise anyone.
And those guys running USAPA are awesome, right East? <_<

Yes, you are running this int the ground.

What's the pint of your post? You want Doug to resign? And then the new guy will come in and see your plight and give you all huge raises and you'll live happily evr after?

Is that the hope?

News flash people - Parker is one of the better airline CEOs out there.

He's human just like everyone else here. #### happens.

Yeah Ted Bundy was "Merely Human" and and hey stuff happens. I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time I pass a fatal accident and read that the driver was .09

Yeah Ted Bundy was "Merely Human" and and hey stuff happens. I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time I pass a fatal accident and read that the driver was .09
Once again, what's the point here?

You guys want him to resign? Is that it?

I know why SH is posting - he just wants to add something irrelevant so that he can be part of the group, but the rest of you are just rehashing this because your projecting your union's failure onto him.

Get over it.

Once again, what's the point here?

You guys want him to resign? Is that it?

I know why SH is posting - he just wants to add something irrelevant so that he can be part of the group, but the rest of you are just rehashing this because your projecting your union's failure onto him.

Get over it.

Not really. I just jumped in to point out your moronic statement.

DP has many positive qualities when it comes to finance. When it comes to people, be they customer or Employee he is sorely lacking. When it comes to leadership not to good either. He's a CFO who got promoted out of his skill set. Not the first, not the last, just the latest.

Reactions: 3 people
LOL if Parker is the leading airline CEO in the industry then that speaks volumes about the airline CEO pool. The company he leads treats all their employees like necessary evils.

move2CLT you'll find that out first hand one day if despite the closeness of your lips to his backside he can make a dollar by getting rid of you

Reactions: 2 people
LOL if Parker is the leading airline CEO in the industry then that speaks volumes about the airline CEO pool. The company he leads treats all their employees like necessary evils.

move2CLT you'll find that out first hand one day if despite the closeness of your lips to his backside he can make a dollar by getting rid of you

1) I couldn't agree more.

2) No need for him to even hesitate; I'll pay him that dollar myself ;)

He's human just like everyone else here. #### happens.

Move2CLT: "He's human just like everyone else here. #### happens. " Sigh!, as you're supposedly a pilot; imagine running 4 alcohol related arrests by the FAA, and see just how well your, so elegantly expressed "defense" of "#### happens." would serve your situation.

You may, at any time, feel perfectly free to remove your knee pads, chapstick and blinders....or not. Your choice.

Not really. I just jumped in to point out your moronic statement.

DP has many positive qualities when it comes to finance. When it comes to people, be they customer or Employee he is sorely lacking. When it comes to leadership not to good either. He's a CFO who got promoted out of his skill set. Not the first, not the last, just the latest.
You're in no position to point out moronic statements as you pretty much have cornered that market.

And how is he lacking in the customer or employee area? Where is he lacking there. Seems to be winning lots of awards.

In your desperate effort to seek acceptance, you've allowed your verbal diarrhea to make its way back onto the board.

Go back to your FF forum.

Move2CLT: "He's human just like everyone else here. #### happens. " Sigh!, as you're supposedly a pilot; imagine running 4 alcohol related arrests by the FAA, and see just how well your, so elegantly expressed "defense" of "#### happens." would serve your situation.

You may, at any time, feel perfectly free to remove your knee pads, chapstick and blinders....or not. Your choice.
Apples and oranges East. But please continue to let your emotions cloud your logic.

Did you want to borrow the knee pads? I hear Cleary will be in PHL this week. It'll be your chance to shine.

I've long suspected that Parker's two DUIs in Texas may have played some part in his departure from AA in 1991 when he went to Northwest. Two DUIs is generally not the ticket to long-term success when trying to climb corporate ladders. Two of Parker's contemporaries at AA, Horton and Arpey, on the other hand, were long-timers at AA by comparison.

American Airlines unions say hold off on forming opinions

The statement comes three days after US Airways chairman and CEO Doug Parker and president Scott Kirby supposedly holed up a couple of hours with the Allied Pilots Association board of directors and national officers at the union's headquarters near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.

Click here to read the story.

Source: US Airways Executives Contact AA Union Leaders

Union sources say executives have made direct overtures. Sources also told NBC 5 that US Airways' interest in American may become more clear in the next week.

Click here to read the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.