US Pilots Labor Discussion 3/19- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great. When is the west going to get back the 20 or so aircraft and the over 200 pilots that we brought to the merger. How about all of the routes that have been transfered to the east? When do we get those back? How about sending all of those PHX out and backs that the east is doing back so we have what we brought to the merger?

How about you guys keep the 1700 furloughs that the east brought to the merger?
Look in the mirror! You laugh at LOA 93, all the while it makes it all possible for you to be taken advantage of. You reap what you sow, and you have sown a lot of bad crops.

Almost correct. But it is not predecessor unions. We were in the same union. We had seperate MECs. It was the predecessor union (singular) that derived the Nic. What the DFR is about is that the new union was formed, campaigned and elected for the purpose of discriminating against a minority class. Way more than a memo. There are hours of campaign video Q&As detailing just how usapa proposed to harm the west. usapa's web site pre-election was full of just how they planned on harming the West. usapa's constitution put (harm the West) obtain a DOH seniority system, above promote safety for pete's sake.

The east has no bargaining power with the company. The company is not about to enjoin themselves with usapa as they head for slaughter in a damages trial.

The 2 new 330s are just more evidence of your continued theft.

Somebody sure has been sold a bill of goods.
The 2 new 330's stolen? Well, you have certainly made it easier to have them flown by east crews. Secondly, where is the market to fly them from PHX? That place is under assault by the LUV machine.

Almost correct. But it is not predecessor unions. We were in the same union. We had seperate MECs. It was the predecessor union (singular) that derived the Nic. What the DFR is about is that the new union was formed, campaigned and elected for the purpose of discriminating against a minority class. Way more than a memo. There are hours of campaign video Q&As detailing just how usapa proposed to harm the west. usapa's web site pre-election was full of just how they planned on harming the West. usapa's constitution put (harm the West) obtain a DOH seniority system, above promote safety for pete's sake.

The east has no bargaining power with the company. The company is not about to enjoin themselves with usapa as they head for slaughter in a damages trial.

The 2 new 330s are just more evidence of your continued theft.

Somebody sure has been sold a bill of goods.
I believe it is USAPA not ALPA one MEC not 2 ALPA voted out , internal union agreement under a union that no longer represents THIS group as our CBA, follow me 2 seperate groups with their respective majorities will not ratify a CBA! regardless of ANY FEDERAL INJUNCTION! VERIFICATION coming soon to a theatre near us. OUR WEST had no a-330's on order, PRATER said NO TIMELINE , SPEND YOUR MONEY, I need mine for retirement here in LAS! SO where is the harm ? NONE the skinheads could have campaigned and promised you well, my point is made so now the DFR exists on a campaign promise, man my young group is diggin! MM! The only slaughter is by the time this is resolved your nemesis will win by attrition!

Question: If on the off chance that you win the LOA 93 does that change the fact or the injunction that usapa has to still bargain for a new contract? Do you think that the judge will allow usapa to get the east a pay raise after violating out rights and do nothing?

Are you drinking again. :lol: First of all, it wouldn't be "USAPA" getting the East a pay raise. It would be the arbitrator. Second of all, why would Wake overturn an arbitrator? Oh, yeah, he has a soft spot.

Indeed. It's clear to one and all that the only true "bargaining power" lies entirely in west hands.....puhleeeaze.

I did not say the West had any bargaining power with the company. We all know the West has, to coin a phrase " what is a number very close to zero", leverage to push. All the West has is a contract slightly better than the incredibly crappy east contract, and we have to go to usapa to get it enforced.

What I said was, the east has no bargaining power with the company, and they do not. Your scope clause is not going to nix some hypothetical future deal as was implied.

The 2 new 330's stolen? Well, you have certainly made it easier to have them flown by east crews. Secondly, where is the market to fly them from PHX? That place is under assault by the LUV machine.

No, the West did not make it easier to have them flown by east crews. The east's unethical behavior made it easier, as well as the 25 190's the 757's, and the other 4 330's that have already been delivered. That is why usapa is going to lose large in the damages trial. Get yourself prepared for another 4% paycut.

Ever notice the TA says I cannot fly the airplanes listed in Appendix A, listed by N-number that are in your fleet? News flash, none of the 41 aircraft I listed above were even around when that Appendix was written.

Bottom line, the east has essentially stolen the 33% of the seats that the TA said would go to the West.

With a few exceptions, I continue to be on a break until the Ninth rules. But I will break my silence once more. Plus looking at the new web board, Blue has always been my favorite color.

I know the event has already been referred to , but if you have the ability (and you should as an employee or family member/sig other of an employee) please take the time to view the latest CLT crew news featuring Doug on 17 March..specifically the last part titled LOA 93/Change of Control. Even having had Galactus set up shop atop my beloved Baxter Building, I have never been so shocked at such an event, especially one featuring such a blatant admission of woe and despair! It is embarrassing enough that Hemenway forgot to brief the principles in 2005 as to LOA 93 pitfalls..now we see even Doug did not pay close attention to East Scope! Funny how those things have come back to bite all of management's best laid plans in the rear end!

I always thought the real trump cards on the East were our attrition and ability to control any contract ratification. And I know the West basically has no Scope language in their CBA. But woo wee, first the Hemenway letter about LOA 93, and now this little excursion from Doug.

Pay attention boys. Looks like leverage is about to drop in our laps (not so fast Westies...not you!)

I see the 9th just ruled on Paris Hilton's suit against Hallmark Cards today. Looks like we are next!

Talk to you all soon.

RR

No.

Sadly. most of us cannot claim to be stock clerks.
Sadly, some stock clerks may know more of what they're talking about compared to a T/A

Capt. who may have myopic and condescending opinions.

This exemplify 's who you are.

Don't refute the statement just denigrate the poster. Good strategy.

Doesn't seem to carry much substance for a T/A Capt.

No, the West did not make it easier to have them flown by east crews. The east's unethical behavior made it easier, as well as the 25 190's the 757's, and the other 4 330's that have already been delivered. That is why usapa is going to lose large in the damages trial. Get yourself prepared for another 4% paycut.

Hmmm...Do I have this right?:

1) Company management/marketing determines where aircraft are placed? True or False?
2) The east pilot group, through it's vile "unethical behavior" really are the ones who determine the placement and routing of arriving aircraft? True or False?
3) There's really a huge, super-secret, untapped market for wide body flying from PHX? True or False?
4) "I tell you it's ALL the east's fault!!" Ummm....WTF? Over?
5) "That is why usapa is going to lose large in the damages trial." Work through 1) to 3) again and get back to us.

...I always thought the real trump cards on the East were our attrition and ability to control any contract ratification. And I know the West basically has no Scope language in their CBA. But woo wee, first the Hemenway letter about LOA 93, and now this little excursion from Doug.

Pay attention boys. Looks like leverage is about to drop in our laps (not so fast Westies...not you!)
It is interesting to note that during that rant about the 'change of control' provisions of the pilot's contract that the concept of negotiating with said pilots never was mentioned.
Douggie, if you want to do a deal you better bring the pilots onboard. And bring a bag full of $$. Delta did - 'nuff said.
It's just bizness, ya know.
As for abiding by the contract, the existence of the vice president for usurping and abuse of the pilots working agreement and his many minions throughout said corporation, says more about how the company's various departments abide by the contract.
Make the bag bigger.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back