Voted IN

And that is what we will get for voting in this POS, plenty of surprises for the unfinished language and the TWu will just tell you "they can do that brother".

Reactions: 1 person
They say all bumps will happen on paper or computer. You are now at TULE and you will fill your bump sheet out and say you did
1,ORD
2.MIA
3.JFK
The virtual bump starts on paper or computer and you bump thru
TULE to ORD first round
ORD to MIA second round
Now the process is over and instead of having to report to ORD and rent an apartment only to get notified a month later that you are being bumped to your second choice MIA, they will hand you a paper that tells you to report to MIA and you bumped thru ORD and you have recall rights to ORD and TULE. You only have to make one physical move through the whole process with a virtual path. Hopefully I explained that good enough.

Gee, sounds like automated shift bidding... Bid everything you want, including weekends off and days, even though you've only been able to hold nights with T/W, because you never know who will forget to bid or who decides they really want nights with a midweek off....

If it works for pilots and flight attendants, no reason it can't work for bumping.

Gee, sounds like automated shift bidding... Bid everything you want, including weekends off and days, even though you've only been able to hold nights with T/W, because you never know who will forget to bid or who decides they really want nights with a midweek off....

If it works for pilots and flight attendants, no reason it can't work for bumping.

The trouble is, like other provisions in our contract....THERE IS NO LANGUAGE YET...

Rememeber nancy Pelosi telling the Congress they were "just going to have to vote for the healthcare bill to see what's in it!"

Eric,

There will be some kind of system yet to be establish that will keep the mechanics working those weekends etc.

However after 2+ years of experiencing what the line has everyday on 1D dock in TUL,the rest of the mechanics in hangars 1- 2 and possibly 3, 4, 5 and 6 will experience a 7 day operation. The problem is when will overhaul support( engineering etc. ) be on the same schedule.

They say all bumps will happen on paper or computer. You are now at TULE and you will fill your bump sheet out and say you did
1,ORD
2.MIA
3.JFK
The virtual bump starts on paper or computer and you bump thru
TULE to ORD first round
ORD to MIA second round
Now the process is over and instead of having to report to ORD and rent an apartment only to get notified a month later that you are being bumped to your second choice MIA, they will hand you a paper that tells you to report to MIA and you bumped thru ORD and you have recall rights to ORD and TULE. You only have to make one physical move through the whole process with a virtual path. Hopefully I explained that good enough.

If i have jan 93 Sen date and the 6 most jr people in the system had the same Jr sen date (ie 3/1/01) but stationed in different stations, would i not be give a 1st choice, 2nd choice ect. ect. selection?

I dont think any of us really knows how it will work but some may have a better understanding of what may happen then i do! Working almost my entire career at AFW, This is my first RIF experience.

Thansk for any and all opinions in advance!

If i have jan 93 Sen date and the 6 most jr people in the system had the same Jr sen date (ie 3/1/01) but stationed in different stations, would i not be give a 1st choice, 2nd choice ect. ect. selection?

I dont think any of us really knows how it will work but some may have a better understanding of what may happen then i do! Working almost my entire career at AFW, This is my first RIF experience.

Thansk for any and all opinions in advance!

Welcome to Tulsa if you wish to take it.

Welcome to Tulsa if you wish to take it.

Dosent answer my question, but i would take it without a problem! even though Tulsa would be the last choice(if there are choices) on my list!

Anyone have info on my question regaurding the 6 most Jr people having the same sen date?

Dosent answer my question, but i would take it without a problem! even though Tulsa would be the last choice(if there are choices) on my list!

Anyone have info on my question regaurding the 6 most Jr people having the same sen date?
If you all have the same date it goes by age. You are already slotted in by seniority on the master list check where you stand in your sen class

Speaking of bumping.

As I understand the Fleet Service issue in TUL, the initial contract side by side document explaining the disposition of the 61 remaining clerks was never placed in the contract. Therefore the Fleet Service group at TUL is no more.

TWU's Local 514 president will be required to bump the system. It was mentioned that he could bump to SAT and by doing so remain the Pres of Local 514, as that is their local.

Speaking of bumping.

As I understand the Fleet Service issue in TUL, the initial contract side by side document explaining the disposition of the 61 remaining clerks was never placed in the contract. Therefore the Fleet Service group at TUL is no more.

TWU's Local 514 president will be required to bump the system. It was mentioned that he could bump to SAT and by doing so remain the Pres of Local 514, as that is their local.

He will go to the International on appointment to fill one of the vacant positions created by the AMFA election and win.

Latest posts