Who was working on this aircraft?

Was that the "scab" patch that PlaytheCods installed? Thanks for the link Chas. I'm sure we'll hear more on this. :huh:

Robbed...never mind. I understand that NWA has the most flights coming into and going out of DTW. Even though this is the case there are still other aircraft belonging to other carriers that fly into and out of DTW. There are also a lot of foreign carriers that fly in and out of here and according to you guys we know how shoddy foreign maintenance is. So lets wait for a report that isn't as presumptuous as yours and has a little more factual information other than “…it was headed to DTW.â€￾ I’ll bet your ancestors were on the jury of the Salem Witch Trials.

yeah but how many of those jets travel from DEN to DTW a day? the foreign ones cant travel between one state and another. as for my ancestors, they were never further north than Baltimore, Maryland

yeah but how many of those jets travel from DEN to DTW a day? the foreign ones cant travel between one state and another. as for my ancestors, they were never further north than Baltimore, Maryland

OK Robbed I know that you know that I am but a ignorant lowly scab, you know the guy that, "It's hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm." So you are going to have to help me out on this one.

What does DEN have to do with anything involving this incident?

well i read on another thread about this incident and this is the same thing. same cities--DEN-DTW. Either the plane originated or was approaching DEN. But no where did I ever say that you were a scab and I dont work for NWA but with Piedmont

OK Robbed I know that you know that I am but a ignorant lowly scab, you know the guy that, "It's hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm." So you are going to have to help me out on this one.

What does DEN have to do with anything involving this incident?

======================================================

"FINALLY", you ADMIT the TRUTH !!!!

You ARE a LOWLY IGNORANT SCAB !!!!!!

And pleeeeeeeeeease don't BORE me with your "whining" about AMFA guys crossing the picket line.
WHY ??

Because if you "Bottom feeding leech's" had honored the picket line, this F*cking strike would have ended long ago.

ANY QUESTIONS ????????????????????????????????

NH/BB's

NH/BB's

I disagree Robbed he is just embarrassed of the real facts. He refuses to see the fact that AMFA mislead and then abandoned its members.

Here is a curious note: Three new guys started yesterday, one was from AA the other two came from a cargo outfit. They hired in right off the street, yesterday was their first day. They did not participate in the strike. It appears that AMFA members do not come first in the new pecking order, which I thought that they would. Boy those seniority rights are working now.

Latest posts