Who was working on this aircraft?

I disagree Robbed he is just embarrassed of the real facts. He refuses to see the fact that AMFA mislead and then abandoned its members.

Here is a curious note: Three new guys started yesterday, one was from AA the other two came from a cargo outfit. They hired in right off the street, yesterday was their first day. They did not participate in the strike. It appears that AMFA members do not come first in the new pecking order, which I thought that they would. Boy those seniority rights are working now.

Maybe that AA guy will start a TWU card drive, put that Docile Union on the property and then you will really hate unions worse than you already do!

I wait for the day when you are old and have no seniority rights or pension. The Corporate Jack Asses will throw you to street and bring in a replacement which will be a young whipper snapper that is twice as productive for half the pay. Then you can post on here bitching about the Government and how the politicians are failing to taking care of your sorry ass.

NH/BB why are you calling them "AMFA guys", was that a simple mistake on your part? I am sure you meant to say amfa SCABS didn't you.

========================================================

PTO,

What part of, "and pleeeeease dont go whining to me about AMFA guys that crossed the picket line.
WHY, ??
because if you bottom feeding leech's had honored the picket line, this friggin' strike would have been over long ago ", DID'NT YOU UNDERSTAND ??????????????????????

NH/BB's

You guys might not have a problem giving your money away on a regular monthly basis but I do. They can forget it.
PTO,
I'll let you in on a little secret. We don't pay for the union dues, the company does. Here's why

Thanks to NWA's past practice of short staffing their stations,we're pretty much guarateed of a five minute short hour or guaranteed hour "early start or holdover" at least once per week.So four hours at time and a half "even at todays rates of pay" more than make up for that once monthly union dues check off. :up:

And ever since you scabs took over and can't seem to get the a/c fixed for an on time departure we've been averaging two per week. So keep up the good work PTO. That 19 percent pay cut might not be so bad after all. ;)

Thanks again PTO and keep up the good work will ya :lol: :lol:

Thanks to NWA's past practice of short staffing their stations,we're pretty much guarateed of a five minute short hour or guaranteed hour "early start or holdover" at least once per week.....

And ever since you scabs took over and can't seem to get the a/c fixed for an on time departure we've been averaging two per week....

Amen. And don't forget the OSL's for the same reasons!

The article says "could have" not for certain did come from a NWA 330. I'm sure we will find out soon enough. And let's be grateful no one was hurt.

How long did it take for the investigators on the Concorde concluded the FOD came from a CAL aircraft? And didn't France or Air France sue CAL?

Anyone remember the outcome of the suit?

Dea

The last I heard, the law was after the CAL mechanic the strip of metal was traced to....and he ran. Don't know if they caught him yet.

last i heard was that French Law put out an arrest warrant for him, however, the US I dont think will turn him over because he was using the strip that the FAA has allowed for years. wonder how this will turn out

Thank you Dea Certa for correcting ringmaruf. I do find it very interesting that they brought up the A-330 and are speculating a landing gear part. I am very curious to know exactly what part. If this part turns out to be a bushing for a nose gear tow pin...This should be very interesting.

Hmmmmm. I wonder where he's heading with this <_<
Just heard some shop gossip with "A-330" and "bushing" mentioned, the guys was giving one of the 330 gods a good ribbing. 12 ozs. I don’t know the weight of that bushing but for the one to fit a pin of that size I would say that was pretty close, too many coincidences coming together. It could just be that, coincidence. It's still pretty uncanny though. I suppose we will find out soon enough.