Yuck it up!

nwa400

Aug 28, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I am sickened by some of the posts that I have read here in this forum and on other airlines forums. It is really sad that some of you take such great pleasure in the misery of others. I have watched some of you bash U/US airways/NWA and others. Those of you that are having fun at the demise of airlines and its people......You make me sick! No matter what your job may be....you will get yours. You just remember the words you have spoken in hate and bitterness.....It will come back to you. My hope for this site is that the moderators would get control of this place and rid it of all the pure ridicule! There is simply no reason to step on people when they are down. I know that some of you that love this evil will say "freedom of speech". Dont use your freedom to hurt others! The next time you are near a NWA or USair or UAL pilot/CSA/FA or any of its employees, ridicule them to their face. Im sure you wont because you are gutless and cowards! That is why you use this medium to spout your hate. To all the fine people of the airlines that are in trouble......Best of luck and don't let them take your joy!

Some words for thought, take from an article in the AZ Republic yesterday. Too good to not post again.

Rick Russell
Community columnist
Jan. 6, 2006 12:00 AM

There is only one way to be free, and that is to defend the right of the scoundrel you disagree with 100 percent to be as free as you are. Once you restrict the rights of others, you restrict your own.

Some words for thought, take from an article in the AZ Republic yesterday. Too good to not post again.

Rick Russell
Community columnist
Jan. 6, 2006 12:00 AM

There is only one way to be free, and that is to defend the right of the scoundrel you disagree with 100 percent to be as free as you are. Once you restrict the rights of others, you restrict your own.
IM not restricting their rights. I believe in Freedom of speech! I also believe that good overcomes evil, every time. Love or EVIL ....freedom of choice. I dont believe in dumping on someone when they are down. IT is just mean and immature!

IM not restricting their rights. I believe in Freedom of speech! I also believe that good overcomes evil, every time. Love or EVIL ....freedom of choice. I dont believe in dumping on someone when they are down. IT is just mean and immature!

NWA400,

I applaude your efforts but there are a couple of individuals within your own ranks that have set me off on more than one occasion. The now non-player but oracle of hate and venom known as "norht by northwest" tossed a lot of salt in the UAL wounds. So I do agree with your adage that what goes around comes around. Mr. north by norhtwest may just be part of what is happening to NWA right now.

For you I hope the best, for those that have preached the demise of UAL may the appropriate fate meet you in the future.

Latest posts