You're balking up the wrong tree

Buddy you are dreaming!!! Go ask for more and see what they say!! Go ahead and quit and you will be replaced, you are nothing more than a number, sooner or later even you may realize that fact. :p

Locked in? I think not, I am in total control of my employment I decide whether I stay or not, I decide if my pay is adequate, I decide if my time off and benefits suit me. If I do not like what NWA has to offer I will quit. It is as simple as that. If NWA wishes to keep me they will meet my request. Why do you guys have such a hard time with that?
trust this: when NWA mgmt says we need paycuts, they will get it regardless.

If the employee interviews with NWA and then gets hired by NWA and then wears an NWA employee badge then he or she works for NWA. Very simple. The unions do not inteview or hire employess. That is NWAs job. Get your head out of the sand!
NWA may do the hiring and firing, but thanks to that wonderful Union, NWA does not decide who goes first. I assure you that if they did, many of you would still have your jobs and at better pay rates. A Union will do the same thing that a Government will do, Promise you everything, give you nothing, take your money, and leave you without protection.

They don't even have to say it now.

They'll just do it.

What are the scabs going to do? File a grievance?
Grivance's are for those who lack the moral and intilectual clought to resolve the matters themselves and must there for rely on a gang of legal thugs to get the job done for them.

Grivance's are for those who lack the moral and intilectual clought to resolve the matters themselves and must there for rely on a gang of legal thugs to get the job done for them.

-Jet Tech

Grievance's are for those who lack the moral and intellectual clout to resolve the matters themselves and must therefore rely on a gang of legal thugs to get the job done for them.

-corrected by an AMFA supporter

Grievance's are filed for violations of the contract between the company and the union. The unions job is to defend the contract, which insures fairness in the workplace between the company and its workers.