2 ' Brothers ' SHOT. 1 in NC, the other in OK.

that didn't stop the nc brothers from burning and pillaging last night,they even blocked the interstate and started burning  and stealing content from semis....disgusting

Reactions: 1 person
The TUL event is an evolving story....

Read the following, and maybe you'll understand the threat that his behavior represented:

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09/20/cops-dont-let-suspects-return-vehicles-murder-kyle-dinkheller/

To summarize...

When Terence Crutcher returned to his vehicle against the lawful commands of police, he put his life, the lives of officers, and everyone else at risk.

If you refuse to follow lawful commands just because you don’t feel like it and put officers in a situation where they have a reason to believe that you are reaching for a weapon or otherwise constituting a deadly force threat, you run the risk of being shot as Terence Crutcher was.

Officers cannot determine if a suspect is armed or not until after the fact, and are authorized to use deadly force based on your actions, not on necessarily seeing a weapon.
Sadly, it's sounding more and more like yet another case of someone getting shot for not following police instructions...

Had Crutcher remained in place instead of returning to his vehicle, he'd be alive today.

Reactions: 2 people
NewHampshire Black Bears said:
My man in NC is 'pushin'  up daisy's   because he had a GUN. (Black cop shooter/black police chief)

'Annie Oakley'  in OK.   knew the dude had NO gun  !!!!   She's 'toast' !
As KCfrier so eloquently says: Hmmm....Hmmm and Hmmm. Notice the glaring title of "brothers" getting SHOT by the old cornfield libtard Bear CAPS?

No mention of 3000 shootings of "brothers and sistas" in Chiraq. No mention of the record 500 murders of "brothers and sistas" in Chiraq by other blacks. Only the latest police shootings of "brothers" by police. BTW, they both look to be justified by the early facts...once again.

Don't "Black Lives Matter" in Chiraq???

Only some of them...when it fits the libtard anti-police narratives of Black Lies Matter.

Hackman said:
As KCfrier so eloquently says: Hmmm....Hmmm and Hmmm. Notice the glaring title of "brothers" getting SHOT by the old cornfield libtard Bear CAPS?

No mention of 3000 shootings of "brothers and sistas" in Chiraq. No mention of the record 500 murders of "brothers and sistas" in Chiraq by other blacks. Only the latest police shootings of "brothers" by police. BTW, the both look to be justified by the early facts...once again.

Don't "Black Lives Matter" in Chiraq???

Only some of them...when it fits the libtard anti-police narratives of Black Lies Matter.
BLM only gives a crap when it involves a cop when it's two black civilians they could care less

eolesen said:

Read the following, and maybe you'll understand the threat that his behavior represented:

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09/20/cops-dont-let-suspects-return-vehicles-murder-kyle-dinkheller/

To summarize...

Sadly, it's sounding more and more like yet another case of someone getting shot for not following police instructions...

Had Crutcher remained in place instead of returning to his vehicle, he'd be alive today.
Trump disagrees with you.

eolesen said:

To summarize...

Fair enough Eric. I'm willing to wait for the Final.....FEDERAL...report, Not the Final  OK. report.
( Sorry  eolesen, I can't seem to get the  "Good ol' Boys, and the  Good 'ol State Courts like in Mississippi, back in the  60's, out of my mind )     " Alex, I'll take the FEDERAL Report for $500 please "

cltrat said:
that didn't stop the nc brothers from burning and pillaging last night,they even blocked the interstate and started burning  and stealing content from semis....disgusting

' cit , You WON'T ever believe me, but I AGREE with you on NC.  I'm watching those  ASSS HOWLS  on cnn, right now as we speak.  (Ever notice this doesn't ever get to this intensity in NYC, with the NYPD, or even here in 'BAAAAHSTON" for that matter) !!

Hey  citrat.  Here's a Conservative  $$$$$  thought  for you. Unlike (say) in NYC, the CLT police riot squads Can't handle these protesters, can't even come close.  So the local merchants are getting PISSED  Very Quickly, and a big solution is needed FAST.  Only way 'out of this' is Hire Many MORE Cops, which means MORE Money, which means  Higher Taxes from mostly  ' Red (wealthy) Voters.        Uh  ooh  ! :eek:

Maybe if he would have just blown smoke on all of the officers, this would have been a clear case of eolesen assault.

Two officers had tasters drawn, she decided that lethal force was needed.

BTW, I was assaulted by more than 5 people today on my way into an office building. It was terrifying. They should all have been jailed.

' cit , You WON'T ever believe me, but I AGREE with you on NC.  I'm watching those  ASSS HOWLS  on cnn, right now as we speak.  (Ever notice this doesn't ever get to this intensity in NYC, with the NYPD, or even here in 'BAAAAHSTON" for that matter) !!
hell they are down here rioting now, the guy had a damn gun, black white aisian  whatever what did he expect t to happen?

Hey  citrat.  Here's a Conservative  $$$$$  thought  for you. Unlike (say) in NYC, the CLT police riot squads Can't handle these protesters, can't even come close.  So the local merchants are getting PISSED  Very Quickly, and a big solution is needed FAST.  Only way 'out of this' is Hire Many MORE Cops, which means MORE Money, which means  Higher Taxes from mostly  ' Red (wealthy) Voters.        Uh  ooh  ! :eek:
no the cops can handle it they are just scared too for a variety of reasons, making it worse possibly and the big one , being politically correct, God how I hate political correctness from any side of the asle 

cltrat said:
hell they are down here rioting now, the guy had a damn gun, black white aisian  whatever what did he expect t to happen?

So he got shot for exercising his second amendment right.  What did someone expect to happen?  I dunno...white guys feel they are exercising their constitutional rights. Not sure about Asians.  Black guys....you're right....a gun in the hands of a black man is permission to shoot him.

Some within BLM and many liberals won't be happy until the police disarmed. Just like Ferguson and Baltimore, the police will be damned if they step in, and damned if they don't. At least by not stepping in, they're not at risk of shooting anyone else.

If the local merchants are pissed, that's because Obama, Holder and now Lynch have mollycoddled and encouraged BLM.

The "only way out of this" is for people to respect cops and follow instructions, which are for both the cop and the detainee's safety.

This video explains it well enough why cops don't hold back.

https://youtu.be/L6z8q4lOrDU

eolesen said:
Some within BLM and many liberals won't be happy until the police disarmed. Just like Ferguson and Baltimore, the police will be damned if they step in, and damned if they don't. At least by not stepping in, they're not at risk of shooting anyone else.

If the local merchants are pissed, that's because Obama, Holder and now Lynch have mollycoddled and encouraged BLM.

The "only way out of this" is for people to respect cops and follow instructions, which are for both the cop and the detainee's safety.

This video explains it well enough why cops don't hold back.

https://youtu.be/L6z8q4lOrDU

If that video proves anything, it proves that when the person stopped is white, they will get multiple warning and the police won't fire until the fool with the gun fires first.  If a person is stopped is black and they turn to go to their car while defying a cops orders, odds are pretty good that  they are shot, regardless of if they are going for a gun, a book or their insurance card before they get to the drivers door. 

Edited to add...I counted 25 warnings from the cop - six of them involving the gun...this was BEFORE a single shot was fired....by the white THUG.  Sandra Bland was almost tased because she "could have" assaulted the officer with cigarette smoke.