2 ' Brothers ' SHOT. 1 in NC, the other in OK.

cltrat said:
don't worry we've survived Obama so far you'll survive Trump

I'm not sure.  As bad as you think Obama was....as arrogant as you thought Obama was...Trump is worse.  And like it or not, Obama was sane.  I'm not sure we can say the same thing about Trump. 

You have to be an egomaniac to go into politics....

All this fear, pearl-clutching and handwringing about what Trump might do is just hyperbole. Meanwhile, we have solid proof of what lengths a Clinton administration has already gone thru to bury and delete the truth.

None of us would outlive a 6-3 SCOTUS.

I'll stick with batshit crazy over crooked and coverups. At least with Trump, I know the media will do its job. They've failed where Obama and Clinton are concerned, and were arguably complicit in downplaying a lot of what Clinton 42 did.

Reactions: 2 people
Trump is an egomaniac.

Ever listen to how many times the present resident at 1200 Pennsy refers to hisself in speeches?

Personally, I like the 'Trump finger on the nuclear launch button'.

Like Trump excuses himself from the dinner table and nukes Russia.

Any idea how many people have to concur before POTUS can exercise that authority?

delldude said:
Trump is an egomaniac.

Ever listen to how many times the present resident at 1200 Pennsy refers to hisself in speeches?

Personally, I like the 'Trump finger on the nuclear launch button'.

Like Trump excuses himself from the dinner table and nukes Russia.

Any idea how many people have to concur before POTUS can exercise that authority?

That's not the worry.  IT's that Trump might be having dinner and in the course of "conversation" get another country to nuke US.   The nearest world leader to T Rump (lil Kim over in DPRK) might not hit the US...but there's always Seoul or Tokyo.  

KCFlyer said:

That's not the worry.  IT's that Trump might be having dinner and in the course of "conversation" get another country to nuke US.   The nearest world leader to T Rump (lil Kim over in DPRK) might not hit the US...but there's always Seoul or Tokyo.  
in the faint chance Kim does that chances are he'll be using uranium from Iraq(Obama) or Russia (HRC)

cltrat said:
in the faint chance Kim does that chances are he'll be using uranium from Iraq(Obama) or Russia (HRC)

You know...I'm beginning to see the genius of Bush....although lil Kim HAD nukes, we needed to invade Iraq  to stop Saddam, who didn't have nukes but might get them and then sell them to DPRK so they could make more.  What foresight.  And odds are he got his uranium from our trading partner China.