2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm right, aren't I?

upload_2000-12-31_19-9-46.png

Mitch Vaselino is a strong advocate for leaving APA.
Mitch is a "strong" union advocate. He believes seniority is a fluid concept. And one group of pilots should leap another if at all possible. Those sure are some principled Union positions Mitch.
Mitch is actually more aligned with APA values, those where TWA pilots were stapled.
Just another pilot/ lawyer wannabe looking for some paid Union time off. See, Mitch actually believes he is more lawyer than pilot. Many captains agree with him.

Civ/Mil: Civilian
A/C Flown: Jetz and props
Ratings: ATP, MEI, FE B-727, B-737 type
Curr Position: Flying for the aquiring airline
Total Time: 11,000

Sully, welcome to Phoenix
Open letter to Doug Parker.

September 28, 2009
Mr. Douglas Parker
CEO & Chairman of the Board
US Airways, Inc.
111 W. Rio Salado Parkway
Tempe, Arizona 85281

VIA EMAIL

Dear Doug:

I'm writing to express my complete and utter disappointment with
today's announcement that Captain Sullenberger will be appointed to a
management position within the company. In fact, as a result of Capt.
Sullenberger's decision to use his new found fame as a weapon against
1800 former America West pilots in a recent federal court case over
pilot seniority, I find the company's announcement particularly
insulting. Not only does this decision now forever discredit the
company's purported "neutrality" in the pilot seniority issue, but it
also calls in to question the credibility of the entire safety
management team. As I hope you'll agree, it is in everybody's best
interests to keep flight safety an issue that is far removed from
politics.

I can respect that Capt. Sullenberger has his own personal opinions
regarding the seniority situation, however, I believe that his
decision to testify in court raises reasonable question as to his
ability to adequately perform his new duties without bias. Capt.
Sullenberger did not provide any relevant testimony in the case, and
was only called to testify by USAPA in the hopes that his celebrity
status would unfairly influence a jury. Instead of limiting the use
his celebrity status in support of productive goals such as promoting
aviation safety and the image of US Airways, he blatantly abused that
status by unnecessarily inserting himself on the losing side of an
issue that he played no prior role in. I cannot be reasonably assured
that he would not similarly misuse his position in management.

While I'm certain that this letter will fall on deaf ears, I can
assure you that this letter by no means an end to this issue, and that
you will be in need of much more than a well polished statement at a
crew news session to address it.

Sincerely,
/s/
Mitch Vasin
PHX 320 FO

Ask Mitch's pal Ray Ray about his photo shoots of fellow crew members, unbeknownst to them.
Apparently Ray had an opportunity to discuss his activities with AA Flt Mgt.

Mitch and Ray Ray are friends and mutual admirers. Ray tells Mitch he is a crack lawyer. Mitch tells Ray he is an ace photographer.

Contrary to what some may think, both admire and respect some Eastie pilots. They consider the Chipster to be a brilliant business analyst and dapper man about town. They consider Traitor Jake to be a staunch union loyalist living a well balanced life full of female and minority free bitc*-and-gripe sessions and internet hate sites.

For years, the Leonidas brain trust has unsuccessfully floated the canard that they never approved of the Ansett scab operation. We have always known how false that is.

Mike Daley and the others were never ostracized in any way in the kooky, fun Phoenix crew base. Mike has been a very welcome part of all the AOL activities. He fit right in with the zany atmosphere. Now he is hoping to liven up the morose New York base with some of his nutty, high spirited shenanigans. The AAers can hardly wait.

Are you guys seriously professional Pilots? Really?? You have got to be kidding me???
None of us need much care about what your sorry sort "thinks" in that you're likely challenged to even parallel park. ;) Go back to mommy's basement and call us if you ever grow up.My honest guess is that your "nobody and Nothing" that's ever much achieved anything in your "life"and are just a whiney lttle beyotch wanting wholly undeserved attention. Before the anoymous safety of the internet, pathetic wimps like you wouldn't dare to open your mouths in person....Period.

Last edited:
For years, the Leonidas brain trust has unsuccessfully floated the canard that they never approved of the Ansett scab operation. We have always known how false that is.

Mike Daley and the others were never ostracized in any way in the kooky, fun Phoenix crew base. Mike has been a very welcome part of all the AOL activities. He fit right in with the zany atmosphere. Now he is hoping to liven up the morose New York base with some of his nutty, high spirited shenanigans. The AAers can hardly wait.

I think it's a given the the legacy American finally figured out how they were sadly scammed...but it must be noted that they were utter idiots within the senority squabble...Seriously; just what sort of utter fools would even conceivably invite the AWA trailer trash as "equals"? ;) None in the APA evidence so much as the intellectual ability of at best oysters.

Btw. I'm very soon to retire, even possibly tomorrow/the first day I don't find fun in it, so I can speak freely. From my observations the APA is just a circle jerk of worthless "political" losers seeking to better themselves.....Period. Those pathetic ""politician" scum don't give a damn about line pilots.

Gentlemen/Ladies...always ask yourselves this of any union clown showing up in a supposd pilots costume just how many hours thev'e actually flown in the last year. Prepare yourself
for some "Um...well" responses, if even any at all from such creatures/politicians...and do yourselves a favor by NEVER trusting ANY of them.

I've no personal reasons to care what you all choose to do,so I'll just go with best wishes for your careers /lives and may God Bless.

Last edited:
Unhinged weirdo Johnny Jerkov has been dipping his toe into the C&R festivities. This is the first anyone has heard from the dipsh*t since he fled from this forum in disgrace. The humiliation he felt at being outed as a Dancing with the Stars and American Idol aficionado was simply too much for the fake tough guy and insecure, compulsive know-it-all.

He joins Chowderhead Johnny Mac and obnoxious twerp Mitch Vaselino in an embarrassingly strange trio of whiny oddballs.

To say the least, the APA boys are less than highly impressed with this rogues' gallery of weirdos. I also have it on good authority that most West pilots wish this freak fraternity would simply go away.

Susie has come out of the woodwork to add her two cents to the C&R idiocy. Susie is on another of her hyper-emotional tears, this time over the injustice of sexist simulator instructors who maybe just found her to be inept.

Susie has always had man issues. She is stuck in an anger feedback loop over men who do not fit the Jeb Bush low-energy template like her Type B husband. Just the thought of manly former USAPA President Mike Cleary is enough to put Susie in a state. Clearly, the Duke Wayne type is not every woman's cup of tea. There's always the 2% who prefer Alan Alda.

President Cleary laid waste to the Westie land grabbbers and sent Lyin' Louis Carvallo and Cryin' Erik Kothny over the edge. It has all been too much for Kothny, who is now out on a medical. Little Rocket Man Johnny Mac has been acting a bit odd lately as well. We'll keep an eye on him.

Kothny aka Move2CLT is out on medical? Understandable seeing his un contained breakdowns on C&R. What is completely baffling is the ability of Duane Giroir to maintain a crime free status during his employment. That is quite the rap sheet he has.
The other issue is the complete acceptance of the AWA confirmed scabs by APA.

Susie has come out of the woodwork to add her two cents to the C&R idiocy. Susie is on another of her hyper-emotional tears, this time over the injustice of sexist simulator instructors who maybe just found her to be inept....

That's both most both amusing and indeed "interesting." Despite my sometimes recalcitrant, far too often just-plain-lazy and occasionally even purely rebellious nature I've NEVER found our colleagues in "the school house" to be anything less than very decent sorts simply wanting to do a proper day's work and as well do their very best to help all get through our training/checking excercises. "Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back