2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freighterguynow said:
" designating a West Pilots Merger Committee <merely > means that West Pilots would have the same opportunity to promote their case as the East Pilots. "

Pretty thin.

None the less, congrats. Monumental waste of time not giving the West a seat.
USAPA and the theft scheme was a monumental waste of time...and money...and opportunity...etc. The quality of this MOU is directly related to the lack of any contractual progress as perpetrated soley by East pilots. Well done.

Claxon said:
Nic on steroids......quite a sight to behold. A list that never happened on steroids. Hmmmmm.
The Nic. was formally "hereby" accepted by the Company. IOW, it sure as hell DID happen. Your refusal or inability to perceive reality doesn't change that.

Metroyet said:
USAPA and the theft scheme was a monumental waste of time...and money...and opportunity...etc. The quality of this MOU is directly related to the lack of any contractual progress as perpetrated soley by East pilots. Well done.

USAPA failure again...a nice gift for the weekend. 

So much USAPA fail.  Sucks to not be the majority anymore

LOL

Freighterguynow said:
Pretty thin.

True enough, but at least it's a step in the right direction towards justice.  Be sure to read the arbitration award.  These guys know exactly what USAPA is and has been all about.

Metroyet said:
The Nic. was formally "hereby" accepted by the Company. IOW, it sure as hell DID happen. Your refusal or inability to perceive reality doesn't change that.
If the merger fails and the LUS pilots get a contract, then the Nic should be used.

Westies,

Congrats on ur win.

It's a shame pilots like Res Judicata will represent your group however .

I'm sure my junior (1992 doh ) AA cap buddy will gladly embrace your 2005 hires being placed well above him.

Carry on.

FA

fatherabraham said:
Westies,
Congrats on ur win.
It's a shame pilots like Res Judicata will represent your group however .
I'm sure my junior (1992 doh ) AA cap buddy will gladly embrace your 2005 hires being placed well above him.
Carry on.
FA
Uh-Huh. FK you and Fk your AA "captain buddy" too.

Freighterguynow said:
" designating a West Pilots Merger Committee <merely > means that West Pilots would have the same opportunity to promote their case as the East Pilots. "
Pretty thin.
None the less, congrats. Monumental waste of time not giving the West a seat.

Do tell us what the west brings to the table, well nevermind, we know.

Metroyet said:
USAPA and the theft scheme was a monumental waste of time...and money...and opportunity...etc..
That's on you and AOL.

You do realize the recent AFA/ Company letter re PBS implimentation has validated my earlier observation that you'll be on the island till at least 2018 don't you ?

The Board notes that there are three such groups of pilots within the newly merged Company - East Pilots, West Pilots, and legacy American Pilots.  Each pilot group is on a separate seniority list and, therefore, has a distinct interest regarding the integration of those seniority lists. 

My Spin: To me this looks like not a terrible loss for "USAPA experiment" as it puts NIC in trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back