2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLT has 400+ pilots on LTD, some who have been out for > 10 years. I assume they will retain their position on the ISL with little chance of ever returning. That may be disadvantage junior active pilots. I did not see that issue addressed with the BOA.

luvthe9 said:
Along with most of the rest of them.........the Aux videos really have impressed the AA boys.

Indeed. I can only begin to even try to imagine how truly impressed with the "soldiers"/"many surprise victories"-tested-"knights"/"veterans" and even "dire wolves" of mighty "sparta" they are. I certainly found them to utterly "AWA"some myself. 

In full fairness; they did serve as an at first utterly unbelievable, but after the initial shock passed; a continuing and clinically viable study of arrested development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT8H9smpK3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7lgU3J5seA

Claxon said:
Jurik, Kothny, McIlvenna,Thomas and Vasin attempting to vindicate Eric Fergusons actions to deny a LAA leukemia survivor from returning. .....

Why am I not surprised there? The source of all true evil on earth always flows directly from the deranged fantasy of "It's ALL about MEEE!" which those seriously sick individuals clearly can't, even for a moment, ever step outside of.

A fine and happy Independence Day to all. Let us never forget how the amazing miracle of America came about, and how much the sustaining of our country has cost so many over time.

Captain John Parker: “Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.”

Wow. Not desperate at all. BTW Capt. Aux, Vasin, et al are more than pleased that they are living rent-free in your pin-heads each and every day. I mention to them the REPETITIVE use of videos, letters & other media...and they just smile BIG. Why don't you pop another vein over it?

53Cactusboy said:
Wow. Not desperate at all. BTW Capt. Aux, Vasin, et al are more than pleased that they are living rent-free in your pin-heads each and every day. I mention to them the REPETITIVE use of videos, letters & other media...and they just smile BIG. Why don't you pop another vein over it?
. Sure they do, their ego's are that big, don't flatter yourself very common for your generation! We would more liken it to "your west emperor's new clothes kinda scenario!

MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
. Sure they do, their ego's are that big, don't flatter yourself very common for your generation! We would more liken it to "your west emperor's new clothes kinda scenario!
Awesome rebuttal. Our feelings are hurt.

Claxon said:
Jurik, Kothny, McIlvenna,Thomas and Vasin attempting to vindicate Eric Fergusons actions to deny a LAA leukemia survivor from returning. Everts also joining the party. Nice try, telling people hostage taking is justified. Ferguson should be expelled.
Absolutely disgusting.
All on C&R

And they gloat over doing it...............

Claxon said:
Jurik, Kothny, McIlvenna,Thomas and Vasin attempting to vindicate Eric Fergusons actions to deny a LAA leukemia survivor from returning. Everts also joining the party. Nice try, telling people hostage taking is justified. Ferguson should be expelled.
Absolutely disgusting.
All on C&R
My AA buddies say they are furious with these west scabs........this story is getting around.

Claxon said:
Absolutely disgusting.
All on C&R

CB53..........

Christian, Husband, Father, America West / US Airways/ American Airlines Pilot and all around nice guy!

Add thief, liar and hypocrite.

They are now over on C&R second guessing Sully.

And crazy Ray telling everyone he is moving on, while doing the exact opposite. Something real wrong with that guy.

The East pilots have already won. 99 hire Capts and number 580 checking out on the 330.

Even with the ten year Nic imposed the list will be a yawn out East.

Happy 4th

Walmartgreeter said:
They are now over on C&R second guessing Sully.
And crazy Ray telling everyone he is moving on, while doing the exact opposite. Something real wrong with that guy.
The East pilots have already won. 99 hire Capts and number 580 checking out on the 330.
Even with the ten year Nic imposed the list will be a yawn out East.
Happy 4th

The AA guys really catching on to the westies, yea, CB53 is leaking out info he got from Ferguson on the SLI.

luvthe9 said:
CB53..........
Christian, Husband, Father, America West / US Airways/ American Airlines Pilot and all around nice guy!
Add thief, liar and hypocrite.
What did I steal? What have I lied about? Exactly what have I done that makes me a hypocrite?

I have kept my word and am trying to abide by the Nicolau Seniority list (it was FIRST, before any MOU). As a pilot and former representative, I can not nor would not negotiate away from a mutually agreed upon process. Doing so would be illegal and immoral.

I have fought long and hard against the "tyranny of the majority", and have managed to be one in an army that has shoved DATE OF HIRE back down your vile throat.

Your actions and those of the USAPA faithful have cost every single pilot here hundreds of thousands of dollars. That's on you. Your group LIED about trumped up RICO charges, address-gate, and a host of other attacks.

I still don't know what the SLI is, but I'd bet a pop that your group is crying the loudest. .it's what you do best.

After the SLI is delivered, I'm going to enjoy watching choke on every bite...no matter what it is.

Kirby made a joking reference to leaks when he revealed the draft was out. I have been wondering why no leaks so far. The way the West class is denying leaks today I can only guess the penalty must be either death or termination for those who transgress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back