Status
Not open for further replies.
FL430 said:
Decide to upgrade
Gather up courage
Talk self out of it
Make idiotic posts venting frustration
Repeat
Too funny. That plus the irony of the homophone of the screen handle.

Walmartgreeter said:
CB was warned by Harper about encouraging guys to tie up the USAPA phone lines.  Someone else can post the letter, its out there.

Very old news, but it speaks to his integrity. As does 10h.  As much as I despise APA I would never actively try to disrupt its day to day ops.  Besides, I might end up on the wrong end of a RICO suit if I did.

CB already knows he is getting the NIC, I don't understand the anger being shown in his posts.

[SIZE=12pt]Accordingly, IT IS, THEREFORE, ORDERED that the Motion to Dismiss of Defendants AWAPPA, McIlvenna, Vasin, Blandino, Ferguson, Koontz, and Payne [Doc. 42] and the Motion to Dismiss by Individual Defendants Eric Auxier, David Braid, Al Casby, Christopher Cundari, Larry Diehl, Ron Gabaldon, Bruce A. Hannah, Keith Krueger, Robert J. Narloch, Shawn Metzker, CJ Szmal, Kevin Steele, and Jack Tooke, and Joinder in Motion to Dismiss Filed by AWAPPA Defendants [Doc. 77] are GRANTED to the extent that Counts One and Two of the Amended Complaint are DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE pursuant to Rules 12( B)(1) and 12( B)(6) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Because the federal claims asserted by the Plaintiff have been dismissed, the Court declines to exercise supplemental jurisdiction over the Plaintiff’s state-law claims (Counts Three through Eleven) pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §1367(c)(3), and accordingly, IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that these claims are DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Plaintiff’s Motion for Leave to Amend First Amended Verified Complaint [Doc. 80] is DENIED as futile. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that to the extent that the Motion to Dismiss by the Individual Defendants [Doc. 77] seeks dismissal of these Defendants for lack of personal jurisdiction and improper venue, such[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Motion is DENIED AS MOOT. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Plaintiff’s Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction [Doc. 63] is DENIED AS MOOT.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]IT IS SO ORDERED.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]USAPA v AWAPPA, LLC et al………………………………….  11 July 2008[/SIZE]

EastUS1 said:

OK, in all fairness, you've finally found a way to afford me some personal distress, by way of proper concerns for the future of the human gene pool. I'll just have to hope that all your future "apples" fall far from the tree there.

So....you're not only capable of lying, cheating, and failing to keep your word...... you also besmirch the children & family members of people that post here.  Color me surprised...NOT.  Carry on Commander (because I know you will).

nycbusdriver said:

Oh, you poor, poor victim!   What's that you said?   "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

[SIZE=24pt]arbitration[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Also found in: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Dictionary[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Thesaurus[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Medical[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Financial[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Encyclopedia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Wikipedia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]Arbitration[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]The submission of a dispute to an unbiased third person designated by the parties to the controversy, who agree in advance to comply with the award—a decision to be issued after a hearing at which both parties have an opportunity to be heard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Arbitration is a well-established and widely used means to end disputes. It is one of several kinds of [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Alternative Dispute Resolution[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], which provide parties to a controversy with a choice other than litigation. Unlike litigation, arbitration takes place out of court: the two sides select an impartial third party, known as an arbitrator; agree in advance to comply with the arbitrator's award; and then participate in a hearing at which both sides can present evidence and testimony. The arbitrator's decision is usually final, and courts rarely reexamine it….[/SIZE]

luvthe9 said:

Blah, blah................NIC or nothing ...,....... Wye River

[SIZE=12pt]The Ninth Circuit’s holding, that the denial of the Nicolau Award in Paragraph 10.h. of the MOU breached USAPA’s duty of fair representation, is effectively the tie-breaker on this question.  With the Ninth Circuit’s affirmation of the West Pilots’ reasonable expectation of the Nicolau Award, the AASPIC acknowledges it as the starting point for ranking the East and West Pilots on the ISL. As part of the ISL, the US Airways Pilots (East and West) should be ordered based on the Nicola Award……the job allocations as between the West and East Pilots must be rationalized according to the Nicolau Award as those pilots compete for jobs with each other for the first time, so that West Pilots achieve their expectations vis a vis the East Pilots.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]AAPSIC Pre-Hearing Statement                                                               19 Sept 2015[/SIZE]

Claxon said:
Your " sorry you were inconvenienced" statement to a LAA pilot who just lost 10k from Fergusons ' no vote sums it up. And the poor guy was a leukemia survivor. Trying to return to work.

You are a lying hypocrite with ZERO integrity.

USAPA... Helping to re-define "integrity"....

[SIZE=12pt]“Actually, it is USAPA that is needlessly delaying the resolution of the seniority dispute and jeopardizing the enforceability of the agreement the parties are able to reach. …….The arbitrator’s decision was to be final and binding on both pilot groups and was to be accepted by the Company so long as certain conditions were met.  The Nicolau Award has resulted in four years of litigation including a trial in federal court and jury verdict fining USAPA’s proposal for a non-Nicolau list to constitute an unlawful breach of the union’s duty of fair representation….”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Paul D. Jones; Vice President – Legal Affairs and Chief Compliance Officer[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Exhibit 1 of  Declaration of Counsel; Case 13-15000, 02/20/2013[/SIZE]

Claxon said:
Your " sorry you were inconvenienced" statement to a LAA pilot who just lost 10k from Fergusons ' no vote sums it up. And the poor guy was a leukemia survivor. Trying to return to work.
You are a lying hypocrite with ZERO integrity.

USAPA .... helping to re-define "integrity":

[SIZE=12pt]From “A Conversation with an Attorney” - between (Name REDACTED for crybabies) &  Chris Katzenbach of Katzenbach and Khitikan, a labor law firm (Chris Katzenbach point):  “Don't give the other side a large body of evidence that the sole reason for the new union is to abrogate an arbitration, the Nicolau award, that in the opinions of most judges, should be allowed to stand due to no gross negligence or fraud.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]This in response to (Name REDACTED for crybabies) saying the following:  “I next specifically asked him about the formation of a new bargaining agent as an avenue of advance to get around this award…[/SIZE]

53Cactusboy said:

[SIZE=24pt]arbitration[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Also found in: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Dictionary[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Thesaurus[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Medical[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Financial[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Encyclopedia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Wikipedia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]Arbitration[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]The submission of a dispute to an unbiased third person designated by the parties to the controversy, who agree in advance to comply with the award—a decision to be issued after a hearing at which both parties have an opportunity to be heard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Arbitration is a well-established and widely used means to end disputes. It is one of several kinds of [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Alternative Dispute Resolution[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], which provide parties to a controversy with a choice other than litigation. Unlike litigation, arbitration takes place out of court: the two sides select an impartial third party, known as an arbitrator; agree in advance to comply with the arbitrator's award; and then participate in a hearing at which both sides can present evidence and testimony. The arbitrator's decision is usually final, and courts rarely reexamine it….[/SIZE]

sen·ior·i·ty

sēnˈyôrədi/

noun

a privileged position earned by reason of longer service.

1. "pay and benefits rise with seniority"

traderjake said:
Sully and Jeff's actions speak for themselves but I'm flattered  that you think they would benefit from my defending them.
I agree, but for once it would be nice to see you defend the people you've spent your career with instead of trash them. Do you ever voice support for anything east when the west trashes them?

CB53, 53... whatever. Duuuude, you are on a copy/pasting role today! Let me help you.

"Nevertheless, we also recognize that it is not certain whether the Nicolau Award would have been implemented fully but for USAPA’s breach. Because a good faith attempt to implement the Nicolau Award would have ultimately required a ratification vote
by all the pilots, and we cannot know what the results of such a vote would have been, we can never be certain whether efforts to implement the Nicolau Award through a collective bargaining agreement with US Airways would have succeeded."

"We decline to order the issuance of the West Pilots’ requested injunction “that an unmodified Nicolau Award must be used to order the seniority of the East and West pilots in the pending McCaskill-Bond process.” Although we have approved injunctions against nonparties, see SEC v. Wencke, 622 F.2d 1363, 1370(9th Cir. 1980), we decline to do so here, where USAPA is a party to this suit and enjoining it alone will provide effective relief to the West Pilots."

53Cactusboy said:

So....you're not only capable of lying, cheating, and failing to keep your word...... you also besmirch the children & family members of people that post here.  Color me surprised...NOT.  Carry on Commander (because I know you will).

Nah, rest assured the insult was purely and entirely directed at "you'se" personally, (perhaps you misunderstood just which are the future "apples" and who is the "tree" I hope they'll fall far from there) BUT, if it's your notion that your children and family members have indeed been unfairly besmirched, well, you could always rise up to "righteously" and personally defend your imaginary and purely laughable "honor" aloft, were you not a complete joke of course. Thanks once more for the always dependable chuckles...Nothing better than a frothing and spluttering widdle "spartan" for some good laughs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back