2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
luvthe9 said:
All I eat now are salads and lost weight big time, bid the left seat yet, don't worry the F/Os will school you.

Has anyone checked on CB53?..............something is not right.

Didn't you hear?  He's waiting to bid 737 captain in MIA.  Those LAA pilots will welcome him with open arms.  Even more so when his reputation from LUS get around down there.

Reactions: 6 people
nycbusdriver said:

Didn't you hear?  He's waiting to bid 737 captain in MIA.  Those LAA pilots will welcome him with open arms.  Even more so when his reputation from LUS get around down there.

The LAA guys love him.. He claims that a relative position SLI is ridiculous in view of all the LAA wide bodies.    (Relative position does not always work.. The suitability of a "relative position" SLI is so.. relative. :D)

Reactions: 5 people
nycbusdriver said:

I'm sure they will love to have someone that will backstab his fellow co-worker.

Reactions: 4 people
traderjake said:
Still thinking like a Junior High School girl.

What a surprise.

You mean kind of like your chicken post.........

Yea, your pappy must be really proud of you.........

Reactions: 3 people
The former PHX F/O rep is on another venue insinuating he and his cronies are having discussions with arbitrator George Nicolau.
The former PHX F/O rep is still having trouble coming to grips with the fact Nicolaus' award is coming up on its' 9 yr. anniversary. He and NoNic4NineYears still have not figured out what happened, and why Doug Parker wisely chose to shelve it. Rumor has it sitting in a janitors closet in the former LCC building in Tempe.

Reactions: 2 people
Claxon said:
The former PHX F/O rep is on another venue insinuating he and his cronies are having discussions with arbitrator George Nicolau.
The former PHX F/O rep is still having trouble coming to grips with the fact Nicolaus' award is coming up on its' 9 yr. anniversary. He and NoNic4NineYears still have not figured out what happened, and why Doug Parker wisely chose to shelve it. Rumor has it sitting in a janitors closet in the former LCC building in Tempe.

If you were the CEO, and a 55% majority of your most highly compensated employees offered to work for the lowest rate in the industry in perpetuity, what would you do?

Congrats, by voting in a scab union you deferred the Nic for 9 years, at a cost of approx $1/2 million per pilot, and by sacrificing your future seniority when an equipment and status integration is almost certainly going to be used.

The Nic is in all three arbitrator's files, two committee's proposals.

What is in the janitor's closet in Tempe is the mop the AAPSIC is using to clean house in the current SLI.

Reactions: 5 people
nic4us said:

If you were the CEO, and a 55% majority of your most highly compensated employees offered to work for the lowest rate in the industry in perpetuity, what would you do?

Congrats, by voting in a scab union you deferred the Nic for 9 years, at a cost of approx $1/2 million per pilot, and by sacrificing your future seniority when an equipment and status integration is almost certainly going to be used.

What is in the janitor's closet in Tempe is the mop the AAPSIC is using to clean house in the current SLI.

So if two of the three parties want the Nic, then those parties are correct an arbitrators are bound and required to use it. I didn't realized that. 

Reactions: 7 people
nic4us said:

Translation..........Still no NIC for you.

Reactions: 8 people
Claxon said:
The former PHX F/O rep is still having trouble coming .........

Wow, now that's a very "DESPERATE" move..........I think he is having a nervous breakdown over tanking the careers of the west pilots including his own.

What is in the janitor's closet in Tempe is the mop the AAPSIC is using to clean house in the current SLI.[/quote

November 11, 2008 (Q&A in Phoenix with Doug Parker)

Pilot: . . . . My question though is I was at the hearing for the furloughed guys and one of the possibilities they were discussing is moving 190s to the west and can’t do that. You know why.

Parker: Why

Pilot: Binding arbitration. So the company believes in binding arbitration. We have a binding arbitration for seniority. Does the company believe in binding arbitration or not?

Parker: The binding arbitration you’re talking about I think – I’m pretty sure what you are talking about – that was an ALPA process that resulted in binding arbitration. That wasn’t a company process. That’s ALPA to ALPA seniority integration that says if you can’t get it resolved we go to binding arbitration is ALPA policy not company policy. If the company’s in binding arbitration, yea we believe in binding arbitration.

Status
Not open for further replies.