2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one of those are embarrassed: ALL of those were hired, not acquired. They are just tired of the nonsense you & the USAPA faithful spew. Soon Grasshopper, soon.

Reactions: 7 people
MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
sub-note 40: Not only does the Wye River meeting confirm that the East pilots understood the force of the Nicolau Award, it confirms that they were willing to live under it. By the terms of their proposal, the list would be operative immediately upon execution of a JCBA but with restrictions for seven additional years. (The East pilots’ Wye River proposal contemplated that a JCBA would be ratified by June 2008, which was a reasonable assumption given the state of negotiations, including the Kirby proposal. See West R. Ex. C (East Wye River Proposal) 22.) Had the East’s Wye River Proposal been in effect, the Nicolau list would have been the list to be used in this proceeding without question and the carryover restrictions of the East pilots’ Wye River Proposal would have dropped within months of the effective date of the Award in this case…
Another assumption ? It confirms nothing! The arbs are all attorneys, upon an execution of a " joint CBA" well the EASTS , wye river proposal, key word " proposal" ! Just like the NIC? You were warned ! But then again you were told USAPA will not get 300 votes.
Angry much? You go, girl!

Reactions: 4 people
FL430 said:
He must have disappeared much like many other of the former prolific posters. What happened to the westies?
Posters like:
Nice landing captain, junebug172, fodase, movetoclt, clear direct, nic4us, prechilil, Ames, awa320, aquagreen73, callawaygolf, and many others........are they just embarrassed to be stuck in the fishbowl? Are they fixing countdown clocks? Maybe they are like Marcio and just too angry to come out. They made fools of themselves and hastily retreated their army is what happened .
Billions of damages, nick on steroids, booshaka, ho ho ho st nick is coming to town for a decade and counting. Thank you westies for all the laughs and entertainment.
Bring back the GOAT man............Fodase, my personal favorite, You go out in a blaze of glory!

Yep, they are all embarrassed and humiliated that they fell for the lies of Ferguson, Koontz and of course CB53.

Wye!

Reactions: 5 people
N924PS said:
Kind of reminds me of another dyslexic poster of yore. Nostradamus/Sumadartson.
I wonder what ever happened to him? Have you seen him recently Clax?

Poor guy, just can't let go and still thinks he's part of the group, what a shame.

Reactions: 7 people
I have always admired the West for their ability to stick together. And it is more than obvious they have gotten the wink and nod from Ferguson, whatever the news.

Other than CB they have gone silent. Always the chance they will indeed still be gifted the Nic (yawn) and come busting out like the kool aid guy in a blaze of supposed fishbowl glory. But of all the choices, and they have some pretty smart folks, why would they pick CB to be their herald?

Why is he the only one left still posting the old and tired legal cut and paste?

Here are the facts. The Arbs did not use the native list. The core west group knows the answer to if the Nic was used, any any form. Nobody I know out East has been leaked the results.

I asked if the sick out was real. If it is, in the scope presented here, the Nic is dead.

luvthe9 said:
Poor guy, just can't let go and still thinks he's part of the group, what a shame.
Some days Fox News gets boring, and I come here for the pure entertainment value this venue provides.

Although it's the same stale stuff from you and Clax and East, et al, it's nice to see WMGreeter back with some "new" material. The denouement is near and then we can all move on.

N924PS said:
Some days Fox News gets boring, and I come here for the pure entertainment value this venue provides.
Although it's the same stale stuff from you and Clax and East, et al, it's nice to see WMGreeter back with some "new" material. The denouement is near and then we can all move on.
Fox News, get a life, thought you had boats and planes, start living before its to late! Geez!

And you don't think BoyCactus states the same thing!

PS....... We already have moved on

Walmartgreeter said:
Nobody I know out East has been leaked the results.

I heard an East-based leak; I got it third person and have no idea who the actual primer leaker is.

It corroborates what has been conjectured here and the fact that the westholes are so silent.  No Nic.  It is closest to the East proposal.

Time for everyone to move on.  

Me?  

Time for me to move gONe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts