2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dariencc said:

Agreed.  Hoping to hear busdriver's thoughts as we finally reach the conclusion.

I would send a comment back through a member here, but I honestly don't know who anyone is (except Captain SAN with his ideal retirement life, and Traitor)!  Over the years a few people have identified themselves to me, but I promptly forgot who is who.

But I come across a fair number of lurkers who know who I am!

Reactions: 4 people
Walmartgreeter said:
"Nothing has changed this summer, except the fact that we are even more severely understaffed. Each year grew into what it has become today."
Sad, almost pathetic logic in the current crown jewel of the New American network.
It was a sick out, nothing less. There is your West "leak."
And out East nobody by name has leaked. But the
secrecy of the list is doing about as well as a cheap air mattress in a hail storm. This is what happens when cartain parties involved cause unreasonable delays in denial of the inevitable.
Sssssssssssse
. Funny, now when staffing gets short they offer premium, the west is the same group that continually complain about passing up millions of dollars? Yeahhhhhhh Right!

Reactions: 5 people
NoNic4me must be sick as well.
How does he show up with that name ever again?
Res Judicata is also having issues.
Simmons has to live with the fact he will be stuck in the right seat in the Fishbowl, flying Mexico City turns all the while having to answer to angry captains who believed his nonsense.

Reactions: 7 people
dariencc said:
Cap'n Aux reacts to the list.

Claxon said:
NoNic4me must be sick as well.
How does he show up with that name ever again?
Res Judicata is also having issues.
Simmons has to live with the fact he will be stuck in the right seat in the Fishbowl, flying Mexico City turns all the while having to answer to angry captains who believed his nonsense.

The seniors guys are furious from what I understand............Fergie and Koontz destroyed the careers of ALL West pilots.

Reactions: 6 people
luvthe9 said:
Well, now hearing Fergi was the driving factor at Wye River for turning down the NIC when we offered it to the west..........
And on top of that I forgot that they had the second "secret" meeting in STL where Prater sat in...........we lowered our protection of retirements from 8 to 7 years, this time D.S. turned the NIC down again.
NIC OR NOTHING..............this HAS been fun to watch..........wonder how the tie sales are going!

TWO MISSED OPPORTUNITIES.....................all because of GREED!

Reactions: 5 people
what kind of guy takes and apparently posts a pic of himself looking like he's dropping a deuce in an airplane ?

Reactions: 7 people
dariencc said:

We're all getting the same feedback.  The West F/As say it is a breath of fresh air to be treated so well. 

I threw some names at my West crew last week and they actually like T-Bone.  :lol:  Go Figure.

But they confirmed that Cap'n Aux has a screw loose. Overly friendly in a creepy, trying too hard kind of way.  Totally in love with the sound of his own voice. 

Looks like we were right about the boy after all.   ;)

I've heard much the same from PHX FA's in passing conversation. They've seemed a nice bunch of folks in general.  Per "cap'n aux" being "Totally in love with the sound of his own voice", well, I'd hope "he" realizes even that will completely change if "he" ever enters puberty, and would thus suffer the loss of the 2-octaves-too-high-pitched-squealing evidenced in all previous video masterpieces.

Reactions: 3 people
cltrat said:
what kind of guy takes and apparently posts a pic of himself looking like he's dropping a deuce in an airplane ?

Yeah...How both very "classy" and fully "professional". A true tribute to "professional"..umm..."Pilots" everywhere. Nothing better than a smirking "selfie" in an aircraft lav, proudly posted for literally the whole world to see, to say all one really need know about anyone ..Words just sometimes fail me.

Reactions: 2 people
Haha! I have to agree.

I don't know what he was thinking.

I imagine his intent was nothing more than to show future pilots what life is working in this industry.

My wife hates when I take a selfie of me pooping in the Clt crew room!

I only do it because it's quiet and comfortable, and yes, I do flush it.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.