2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
luvthe9 said:
Congratulations on the NIC, we understand your side leaked the SLI out........going to a while before you can get out of the fishbowl..........
Another three months! That's quite a wait for my 330 training! Ouch

Reactions: 6 people
Phoenix said:
There it is! The clock!!
T minus 3 months.
I knew we could count on you.
Or you could just read Flt 831 and reach the same conclusion. But, I am flattered you choose to hang on my every word...

Reactions: 5 people
prechilill said:
Another three months! That's quite a wait for my 330 training! Ouch
Head over to D Con in CLT or A Con PHL.
There will be no Move2CLT or 330 for you
The best you get is a quick sniff of those cockpit seats, then run along to the FISHBOWL.

Reactions: 8 people
prechilill said:
probably true    you guys beat us... you won the applesauce :(
Geez, why get on a 330 when you get a nice big shiney 777..........there should be no problem holding that position.......right.

Reactions: 2 people
Phoenix said:
Did you just smash your T Minus clock? You should have put it up on EBay.

Good point, just for the collectors' value alone, and who knows what the full set might've fetched?....But I rather suspect all previously posted "T-minus" countdown clocks were long ago, tragically destroyed during fully predictable temper tantrums after no one's "heads" were ever found to "explode" as a result.  Back when this all started in 2007; I honestly first thought some west "pilots" postings were those of their teen-aged kids offering support for them, and one can perhaps understand my earlier confusion there to this very day.

Bean: "My wife hates when I take a selfie of me pooping in the Clt crew room!

I only do it because it's quiet and comfortable, and yes, I do flush it."

Let us not forget that AWA never administered ANY intelligence testing or psychological screening of any kind and gently let it go at that.

Reactions: 3 people
Bojangles chicken is roughly 15% higher than when Move2Clt was coming to town and we're still waiting on his arrival

cltrat said:
Bojangles chicken is roughly 15% higher than when Move2Clt was coming to town and we're still waiting on his arrival
Are you sure he did not make the move? I used to haul a West guy from CLT back to PHX to start work fairly often. It was not a happy commute.

cltrat said:

That is part of the reason I have slimmed down so much............I do miss my Bojangles!

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.