2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bean said:
and now just wait to hear the casualties.
Word is the NIC is at the top of the casualty list..............and yes, my AA buddies are hearing rumors of lawsuits coming..........agree they might not be able to stop anything but who knows, but any long delay is welcome and beneficial for AA and the east.

Should know anytime after today!...........this is going to be fun to watch.

Reactions: 5 people
EriK still believes the Nic is it. After all the leaks, how could anyone believe the Nic survived?

EriK is going to be apoplectic. When someone has a seizure, the only thing to do is back away and remove all furniture and sharp objects until their flailing subsides.

It truly is unreal how many people love that damn tie!

My wife laughed at me when I came out of our bedroom to go to work. She thought I was kidding wearing such a massive tie that truly didn't conform to her sense of style.

I just laughed and said, this is the new style. Just nobody recognizes it! She shook her head.

I was a little concerned with what she brought up, but, justice has no sense of style, until it all of a sudden becomes something else.

On the subsequent trip, it was amazing how many people commented on it.

Honestly, walking through the terminal of every airport we all find ourselves, I have had way too many, quote, nice tie! Love your new ties! from a recent order at bojangles, nice tie dude.

I thought he was kidding and fucking with me. Apparently not.

There are many more that I can't write here today because I'm too lazy. I just started wearing the tie over two weeks ago.

I questioned if they were all in on the east objective initially.

Haha! How could they be?

People absolutely adore the Liberty Tie for some reason.

I've never worn anything in my life that has garnered so many comments ever.

Bean said:

One must feel truly sorry for you in that case...but if all you're seeking is quantity of commentary, versus quality; you might want to consider coming to work sporting a kilt (or perhaps a tutu) and swim fins next time.

"My wife laughed at me when I came out of our bedroom to go to work. She thought I was kidding wearing such a massive tie that truly didn't conform to her sense of style." You would do well to defer to your good lady's estimations of appropriate apparel in the future.

Reactions: 2 people
Bean said:
My wife laughed at me when I came out of our bedroom to go to work. She thought I was kidding wearing such a massive tie that truly didn't conform to her sense of style.
I just laughed and said, this is the new style. Just nobody recognizes it! She shook her head.
I was a little concerned with what she brought up, but, justice has no sense of style, until it all of a sudden becomes something else.
Honestly, walking through the terminal of every airport we all find ourselves, I have had way too many, quote, nice tie! Love your new ties! from a recent order at bojangles, nice tie dude.
I thought he was kidding and #### with me. Apparently not.
There are many more that I can't write here today because I'm too lazy. I just started wearing the tie over two weeks ago.
Haha! How could they be?
Wow! That was such a glowing and enthusiastic sales pitch. I was almost convinced to buy my own Liberty Tie to share in all the compliments, but then I remembered they cost $675.

Perhaps they will be available at a discount soon, and the cost per compliment ratio will be more economical!

Reactions: 2 people
I do not understand why the company puts up with anything other than the official uniform tie except during the holidays. I put liberty ties and yellow lanyards in the same class. I hope one day before I retire that we can all be American Airlines pilots...not native AA, not East, not West. IMO, these ties are divisive and a misapplication of a company policy.

A320 Driver said:
I do not understand why the company puts up with anything other than the official uniform tie.

Probably the same reason they have put up with windows cracked open slightly on preflights, shoe polish on shoulder straps and headsets, etc..........

I wouldn't let it keep you up at night!

Reactions: 6 people
Bean said:

I thought he was kidding and #### with me. Apparently not.

Haha! How could they be?

Your wife was right. You might want to listen to her more often. The thing is gaudy.

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.