2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE WEST gets the NIC:
The BOA has requested APA funding for a Suppository to be mailed to every former AWA pilot the day the ISL is published. 
The Suppository will be packaged in Liberty tie commercial professional packaging labeled " NIC"
The  custom Suppositories were put out for bid and awarded to the low bidder.  USAPA was the lowest bidder and won the contract. 
The main ingredient in these custom suppositories is Habanero  Pepper for a lasting memory of the NIC.
Flame On

Reactions: 6 people
A320 Driver said:
No SLI. Maybe one of the parties dropped a killer response at the last minute in desperation...
The BOA is in total disarray and scrambling now that they learned something new that they never heard before!! Or they are just slow to let go of the feeling of power they have!

Reactions: 2 people
A320 Driver said:
I do not understand why the company puts up with anything other than the official uniform tie except during the holidays. I put liberty ties and yellow lanyards in the same class. I hope one day before I retire that we can all be American Airlines pilots...not native AA, not East, not West. IMO, these ties are divisive and a misapplication of a company policy.
No? Why don't you take the time and look at the Elise Eberwein- Russ Webber connection. That should clear up a lot of things like the identity theft slap on the wrist with pay issue and some other stuff.
Anyone else giving that information in any other company would have been canned.

Reactions: 7 people
AA76LRdvr said:
Maybe tell them all that you bring to this merge and they will switch it around, I'm sure that will go over well.
I suspect some reAAl pilots will be more than a "little disappointed" short of a staple.

I think the BOA might actually succeed at MB F&E. Too bad the pilots couldnt act on Uncle Bob's advice to sort it out ahead of time.

Reactions: 4 people
Claxon said:
No? Why don't you take the time and look at the Elise Eberwein- Russ Webber connection. That should clear up a lot of things like the identity theft slap on the wrist with pay issue and some other stuff.
Anyone else giving that information in any other company would have been canned.

Elise is making mega millions as the Vice President of "People."   Ever see her speak?  She's as ditzy as they come.  Just ask yourself what other Fortune 500 corporation would have promoted her to such a level.  That tells you all you need to know about our crack management team.  Only in America.

She truly found her dream white trash Romeo with Russ.  He's got it all.  The toothy, lounge lizard grin.  The small town con man's hairdo.  The dull, set too close eyes.  What a hunk!

Reactions: 5 people
Seriously. Back to those beloved ties.

Wearing the liberty tie has generated such a positive reaction from the public, I have to say, I think it is very telling of the mentality of the nation.

They like that it looks great and how it sends a powerful message.

Lady liberty herself, bipartisan and essentially the one symbol to summarize what each American wants. To be afforded equal opportunity in the land of the free.

That's all the West wants, equal opportunity. The past 10 years have been the exact opposite of equal.

The tie shows everyone the foundation of each of our desires. Not West pilots exclusively, but each of us as citizens of this country. That is what speaks to those that comment on these ties I believe. It resonates with them.

It brings them to blurt out publicly that they love the tie! They see it and microseconds later just speak what's in their heart. They have no idea what it means in our little fiasco.

It's truly kind of a social experiment. Not by design.

I wasn't trying to sales pitch the tie for someone that hasn't donated to the west cause by now. Those days are very well over.

Maybe the correlation to what the tie truly is, our West resolve, will resonate with apparently many in the east, who wish they had the same solidarity to achieve the cohesiveness we currently enjoy.

Add over $5.5 million, and you have something.

A yellow tie is not a good idea if any of you are mentally designing your own one.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.