2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
luvthe9 said:
The boy is in denial, beautiful day at the AC beach, Jimmy playing tonight on the beach!

The only fishbowl is the ocean

Poor flounder, like I said 8 years ago you will be where you belong, no jumping in line, geez all that wasted money
Hot.... but one hell of a breeze off the ocean.  Great Show

Reactions: 1 person
Hope777 said:
Hot.... but one hell of a breeze off the ocean.  Great Show
Air show Wednesday in AC, should be another great day........hopefully!

Jimmy again Saturday 27th, Susquehanna center!

FL430 said:
Question is; will west file suit again and stagnate even further in the fishbowl or learn nothing from the last decade of litigation only to repeat same again. They have plenty of money that Marty is chomping at the bit for acess to. This time the event that might overtake them is Dougs patience; they might just actually be sold to Mesa.

Don't be surprised if the AA guys do the same........keep it tied up for awhile would be welcome!

luvthe9 said:
Don't be surprised if the AA guys do the same........keep it tied up for awhile would be welcome!
We're in America. Anyone can sue for anything - even the ridiculous (you know.. like we FAILED RICO charges). Here's the deal: the company AND APA must use & enact the BOA's delivered list or face the consequences (what ever that may be).. if I understand the metrics of the SLI correctly.

There will be no USAPA v2 because of M/B.

Carry on (because I know you will).

Reactions: 5 people
cactusboy53 said:
We're in America. Anyone can sue for anything - even the ridiculous (you know.. like we FAILED RICO charges). Here's the deal: the company AND APA must use & enact the BOA's delivered list or face the consequences (what ever that may be).. if I understand the metrics of the SLI correctly.
Please! Sue. Get Marty going again! The separate ops has been awesome! 330 is fantastic!
What a blast going to all those European cities! Thank you Leonidas!

end_of_alpa said:
Does any one know when Susie E. Is going to be committed to be terminated or at least committed to a mental institution?
Total psycho. The Transatlantic flying is like the Hawaii stuff.
That chick has more stones than any PHX dude, but is totally off base.

Reactions: 4 people
cactusboy53 said:
Anyone can sue. Not everyone can get an injunction to stop it. The SLI will come and go and that will be that.

BTW, there is no USAPA.

Reactions: 2 people
cactusboy53 said:
. The West Committee Proposal is plainly inequitable to East Pilots. It asks the Board to do what every court hearing the complaint of West Pilots concerning the Nicolau Award dispute has refused to do and which McCaskill-Bond prohibits the Board from doing -- to impose the never implemented Nicolau Award ISL.

Reactions: 3 people
Black Swan said:
Please! Sue. Get Marty going again! The separate ops has been awesome! 330 is fantastic!
What a blast going to all those European cities! Thank you Leonidas!
My prediction , they will take their Apple bite again, only to be thwarted again years later in a court outside their sphere of influence!

cactusboy53 said:
Two words for you Dorothy that will haunt you the rest of your life..................WYE RIVER!

Seems your money is tied up just a bit............remember the buckets on me

Should hear this week!

Sully movie out soon. Ironically on anniversary of Silver debacle.
Sully faced many issues after heroic landing that saved 155. Questioning AWA mgt,west pilot tormentors, Mitch Vasin attacks, Eric Ferguson, Sully triumphed and saved Jeff Skiles from Nic.
Way to go Sully!
West pilots look like total tools...........

Reactions: 7 people
Black Swan said:
Total psycho. The Transatlantic flying is like the Hawaii stuff.
That chick has more stones than any PHX dude, but is totally off base.

....and yet the LAA guys said this about Susie:

• "Btw I think Ms. Edwards did a great job , it's a unrealistic schedule."  JZ

• "It was meant to have pilots watch a someone stand up to management and take them to task.  If you have not seen it, watch it.
    Agree or disagree with her complaints, giver her credit. It is the first time I have seen a pilot put them on the ropes."  JT

• "Bravo to PHX 757 FO Suzie Edwards! If any one out there knows how I might be able to get in touch with this pilot, could you please call me, or get a hold of her to call me..." GS

• "I salute this young lady for standing up and laying it out there.."  RM

• "That was a beautiful thing Suzy. The LAA side has been flying this crap for years without so much as a hiccup or whisper from the union and past practice will be shoved in our faces. What I find incredible is that the head of the FMRS program was not aware of these pairings." DF
It's pretty funny when STUPID stuff just rolls out of your pie hole.  Keep up the good work.

luvthe9 said:
Two words for you Dorothy that will haunt you the rest of your life..................WYE RIVER!

Seems your money is tied up just a bit............remember the buckets on me

Should hear this week!

Keep that sense of humor, I think you will need it.  WYE didn't you keep your word and accept the arbitration that you promised to ABIDE by?  It cost all LUS pilots MILLIONS....now for what? 

Date of Hire...wait....you didn't argue that with the skippy EPSIC committee.  WYE?  I thought it was the "Gold Standard".  NOW relative seniority with the "RICK-O-LAU"???  I'm sure the BOA understands completely.

Reactions: 3 people
cactusboy53 said:
Keep that sense of humor, I think you will need it.  WYE didn't you keep your word and accept the arbitration that you promised to ABIDE by?  It cost all LUS pilots MILLIONS....now for what? 

Date of Hire...wait....you didn't argue that with the skippy EPSIC committee.  WYE?  I thought it was the "Gold Standard".  NOW relative seniority with the "RICK-O-LAU"???  I'm sure the BOA understands completely.
Sure flounder, another swing and a BIG miss......you keep on trying to convince yourself that.

Fishbowl ring a bell...., my sense of humor is fine, your stupidity keeps us all laughing.

Reactions: 1 person
A320 Driver said:
Anyone can sue. Not everyone can get an injunction to stop it. The SLI will come and go and that will be that.

BTW, there is no USAPA.
BTW....one party was allowed to participate, but was not part of the MOU. 

BTWW.... USAPA is STILL paying rent for the boxes that are in the office sucking up RENT MONEY.  Delay, delay, delay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.