757 Envoy to Europe. Not all A/C Fitted!

I don't even mention who I work for anymore. We joke about it but we all know he industry is laughing at us. Oh yeah we are just raking in the dough. What's the stock price today? Hmmmm.... This company and certainly this 757 jackass redo is just the pits. Is this really the "new reality" that we must start to understand and accept? Always being last and the joke of the industry? This certainly isn't the carrier that most of us hired on with thats for sure. I can't wait to see what OTHER great ideas they're gonna pump out of the castle. :rolleyes:

Piney,

My post was intended for Boeing. I read this topic and felt that the truth needed to be told. If Boeing was on that flight then he/she is a liar.

As for you....
I am not going to argue with someone who has the emotional development of my three year old. After I post this feel free to flame away because I will not respond to you. You know nothing of me, what I do, or how well I do it. I do not represent US Airways on this board. You however, from your posts, seem to have some serious issues. You have fists full of DOT reports? You want to track every flight to determine whether or not it was configured for envoy?

I am glad you do not represent US Airways.

Which of US Airways competitors do you work for?

Latest posts