757 ETOPS

rsv4ever

Advanced
Nov 5, 2005
the supervisors told us recently that they we be redoing the galleys of the USAir Etops 757's to look like the ATA 757's. they are also looking into chillers and vacuum toilets. whether or not it will happen- we all know this is USAirways! lol. just throwing it at ya.

Those things are nightmares to Europe! Why in the heck didn't they look at CO or AA first to see how thier design was? It's gross to serve unrefriderated food after 8 hours. They need to do something. The bathrooms are just a mess. They shut down all the time. This plane was NOT designed for this kind of flying.

Those things are nightmares to Europe! Why in the heck didn't they look at CO or AA first to see how thier design was? It's gross to serve unrefriderated food after 8 hours. They need to do something. The bathrooms are just a mess. They shut down all the time. This plane was NOT designed for this kind of flying.
have you seen the envoy yogurt by the time it's ready to be served? lol. how bout the tacky WB arrival snack in coach. ugh!

the supervisors told us recently that they we be redoing the galleys of the USAir Etops 757's to look like the ATA 757's. they are also looking into chillers and vacuum toilets. whether or not it will happen- we all know this is USAirways! lol. just throwing it at ya.

Hell, at this point a simple vacuum (of the aircraft) would do. They are disgusting!!!!!

And I am suppose to sign a petition for this rag tag operation to fly China? That will be the day the devil hands out popsicles at the gate. :rolleyes: Get your crap together and learn how operate a good airline with a competative product. Then my pen will come out for ya.

Hell, at this point a simple vacuum (of the aircraft) would do. They are disgusting!!!!!
and on that one ATA plane- where you have 2 coffee makers in coach. the arrival service takes for ever!

The simple fact that they sent these a/c in the condition they are in before a reconfig is a clear indication that management does NOT care about the f/a. PERIOD.

Who cares about the f/a. What about the customers?

The flight attendant will make or break your experience. If we are not happy.......you will not be happy.

If we don't have the proper tools to do a job it does effect the customer....BOTTOM LINE

As a customer you SHOULD care. You don't want a p!ssed off F/A. You'd have a much better inflight experience with a happy f/a.... HAPPY ENDING FOR EVERYONE. :lol: ;)

I don't care and I'll take my chances :D

Since I'm the type who doesn't really interact with F/As other then a "hello" "please" and "thank you" - I'd rather take a good seat / inflight product over a smilin' happy F/A.

US should configure their aircraft, inflight service, etc. to make sure the customer is happy first and foremost. No happy customer = no repeat business = no F/As (or pilots, or agents or bag smashers, etc., eventually). :D

I don't care and I'll take my chances :D

Since I'm the type who doesn't really interact with F/As other then a "hello" "please" and "thank you" - I'd rather take a good seat / inflight product over a smilin' happy F/A.

US should configure their aircraft, inflight service, etc. to make sure the customer is happy first and foremost. No happy customer = no repeat business = no F/As (or pilots, or agents or bag smashers, etc., eventually). :D

SORRY CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You always take care of your employees FIRST!!!!

They inturn take care of the (obviously) self fulfilling pompus customers!!!

I am glad you don't interact with the flight attendants...seems like you are a person that we would NOT want to interact with.

Nice attitude you have there buddy

oh come on.... it's not a character flaw not to enjoy smarmy talk.

big deal. relax. yes, I don't want rude flight attendents, but I'm not looking for social interaction on my flight. Please don's substitute a smile for leg room.

There must be some sort of disconnect here- the flight attendants are nt looking for the aircraft to be reconfigured with a lounge for the flight attendants, they are looking for vacumm toilets so lavatories are available, or human sh*t doesn't flow into the aisles, and chillers for the galleys so food is served cold rather than nearly rotten. Better configured galleys would provide a quicker and more effiecient service. These all seem beneficial to passengers to me. Am I missing something?

Trust me, the majority of your flight attendants are what is holding this scumbag experience together on your flights. We are embarrassed with our product offering and are pretty creative with trying to make it work. Most of us want to provide you with a better experience- no one wants to be the bearer of the anger and disapointment of our customers because of our ignorant poorly run company.

Latest posts

Back