767 coach refurb

Anything is an improvement inside that 767. Those planes while I love to fly them smell and look like they are held together by spit and chewing gum.

You mean their not? :eek:

That middle galley really could go. Does it still only hold the f/c liquor/wine and the trash carts. oh yeah the amenity kits. That area could be seats.

Thanks Travelpro, now the company will add 40 seats and the pitch will go down to 11". :lol: :lol:

Oh god what was I thinking? Hey I know, they should block that section off and make it a flying crew room. LOL. Naaaah we know those last row middle seats are THE perfect crew rest seat. Hopefully with this "partial" refurb the smell of urine will go away or is that in the damn floor never to leave? :lol:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who almost got fried while trying to mess around with the plugs on the meal carts. That galley while nice and big is in no way user friendly. They obviously don't really care that much about the passenger point of view (adding additional seats and decreased leg room) do you we really think we'd get a new galley to keep up happy? LOL in our dreams. Again, I'm all for any kind of upgrade to the 767. That middle galley really could go. Does it still only hold the f/c liquor/wine and the trash carts. oh yeah the amenity kits. That area could be seats.
I was thinking along the lines of commonality with the 330. New coach galley ( redo) with ovens. B/C galley update with an espresso/cappuccino maker. Packs outs are not using the SPACE WISELY in b/c. Repack and a redo can eliminate the need for the mid(USELESS) galley. Instead put pilot and f/a crew rest seats - three with full recline in it's place with area being totally curtained off. This would free up another b/c seat for revenue and three seats in coach. I have been on United and they have something similar ( not exact, but similiar ). This would maximize revenue and give crew a private curtained off section away from galley and pax's. It requires some creativity and out of the box thinking-something US has NEVER EVER been known for. Maybe somebody from HP is up for the challenge!

Oh you can sure bet that if that mid galley goes seats will probably go in its place. It all about seats, seats and more seats. I think the galley in the back needs to be about the same size but with more user friendly compartments. All I can ask is PLEASE, PLEASE Tempe if your listening, "Let flight attendants who work the 767 ALL the time in on the galley reconfiguring if it is going to be done". PLEASE. Save the drama, time and money and get it done RIGHT the first time. As I said earlier, those plug in carts must go. Those things have shocked people and have caught fire.

All I can ask is PLEASE, PLEASE Tempe if your listening, "Let flight attendants who work the 767 ALL the time in on the galley reconfiguring if it is going to be done". PLEASE. Save the drama, time and money and get it done RIGHT the first time. As I said earlier, those plug in carts must go. Those things have shocked people and have caught fire.

I have a few days off , travelpro. Can I get some of whatever you're smokin'? :lol: :lol: :lol: :bleh:

Oh you can sure bet that if that mid galley goes seats will probably go in its place. It all about seats, seats and more seats. I think the galley in the back needs to be about the same size but with more user friendly compartments. All I can ask is PLEASE, PLEASE Tempe if your listening, "Let flight attendants who work the 767 ALL the time in on the galley reconfiguring if it is going to be done". PLEASE. Save the drama, time and money and get it done RIGHT the first time. As I said earlier, those plug in carts must go. Those things have shocked people and have caught fire.

Are you one of those who always bids the 767 flights?

Why is it that every domestic 767 I get on never has a female flight attendant? It's like Galley Show half the time... at least it was last week. Honestly wondering here... every time I take that 8am 767 PHL-CLT it's a brigade of 5 foot 2 men in sweatervests.

Baby I am quite a bit over 5'2" and I don't have the seniority to be a 767 diva. In fact, there is NOTHING about this job that is even remotely Devalishish. Believe me, if I could fly it I would but rest assured it would NOT be that early in the morning. How do those little 5'2" f/a's close those center bins? Love to see that. Poor little things. The plane is easy to work but smells like the back bathroom of a waterhole bar. :lol:

Honestly....i love the 767 galley as it is. Maybe im just so used to it. I have no problem with the plug-in ovens. I think they are great and would take then anyday over the A330 ovens. All you have to do is unplug and go out to the cabin! So simple.

Honestly....i love the 767 galley as it is. Maybe im just so used to it. I have no problem with the plug-in ovens. I think they are great and would take then anyday over the A330 ovens. All you have to do is unplug and go out to the cabin! So simple.

AVista

Forget travelpro, I want what YOUR smoking!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats really sad is that we have had pisss (no pun intended) poor conditions for so long that many of us have embraced this as acceptable. <_< The 767 is a fine example...and the 757 and the 737....ah hell, the entire fleet.

AVista

Forget travelpro, I want what YOUR smoking!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats really sad is that we have had pisss (no pun intended) poor conditions for so long that many of us have embraced this as acceptable. <_< The 767 is a fine example...and the 757 and the 737....ah hell, the entire fleet.

Well, that is why they are getting you a brand new aircraft!! lol The "New and Improved Extended Cab(in) Barbie Dream Jet" (i.e EMB190) Enjoy lol :up: