New Interior on A-330 !

Ever think that 8 hours is not enough time for them to fix what is wrong with them since they fly the heck out of them?

Having worked in the PHL hangar, I have witnessed it first hand, when you have pages and pages of job cards and only 8 hours to work the items, there is not enough time.

ETOPS requierements are very strict.

Stick to serving the passengers and not comment on things you have no idea about.

Tempe sez the seats will be more comfortable when they get “broken inâ€￾.

And Tempe's target market of the Wal-Mart customer typically has plenty of junk in the trunk, so the seat cushions should get broken in and worn out in no time.

Ever think that 8 hours is not enough time for them to fix what is wrong with them since they fly the heck out of them?

Having worked in the PHL hangar, I have witnessed it first hand, when you have pages and pages of job cards and only 8 hours to work the items, there is not enough time.

ETOPS requierements are very strict.

Stick to serving the passengers and not comment on things you have no idea about.
Ever thought about taking your own advise?

And Tempe's target market of the Wal-Mart customer typically has plenty of junk in the trunk, so the seat cushions should get broken in and worn out in no time.

Or just plain broken:

seat.jpg

I worked the A330 the other day. They replaced the nice grey/purple fabric we had in envoy with the blue SHOOSH fabric. Of course they did it up ghetto style. The aircraft I had still had the purple fabric panel on the sides of the seat. Boom! Mismatched fabric tacky tacky tacky. It's like having one grey sock on and one blue sock. And please enough with the freaking SWOOSH. It's on the airplane, the bulkheads, the ticket jackets, the business cards, the seat covers, the tray liners....yeah yeah we get it but it making me dizzy. What's next, embossing the toilet paper with it? :rolleyes:
S W O O O S H!
View attachment 7122
Sorry.........The Swoosh STAYS! :lol: Wait til the NEW Uniforms debut.......you will recieve a pack of Swoosh Tatoos to apply on your cheek. :up: :lol: (Which one You choose is All Up To You!)

CNN Just reported:

Nike and US Airways to merge.
Hard to believe that US Airways would adhere to Nike's slogan, "Just Do It!" US would be better off merging with Haynes, at least you would have Mike and Cuba in their underwear running around a US plane! Maybe that would be the only way a person can feel comfortable aboard a US Airways plane. :lol:

Ok, well from the pictures of the 330, I'm not so sure about that blue. Although blue happens to be my favorite color, it looks too greenish blue or something. The navy that's in the 190 is ok and the navy in the 767 is ok but from the pics that blue on the 330 looks a little funny. I hope they leave the bulkheads and walls alone on the 330, I'm just not too sure that these new stlyle of bulkheads really look apropriate on the International fleet.

Also the old gray on the side of the newly covered Envoy seats doesn't seem to fit either, and while we're at it why are the spending the money to redo the current envoy seats in that awful fabric if they are going to be turning around and installing lie flat seats? Are they leaving the 6 old F seats in the front of the 330 or are they possibly installing them all the way through envoy?

Latest posts